Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

“god Continue To Shame Those Waiting For Me To Be Shamed” – Hushpuppi As He Flau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god Continue To Shame Those Waiting For Me To Be Shamed” – Hushpuppi As He Flau (312 Views)

Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married / #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“god Continue To Shame Those Waiting For Me To Be Shamed” – Hushpuppi As He Flau by MyCelebRichList: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
“God Continue To Shame Those Waiting For Me To Be Shamed” – Hushpuppi As He Flaunts His Roll Royce

Nigerian Dubai based big boy, Ray HushPuppi has taken to social media to appreciate God for his latest car, Rolls Royce Cullinan and also asked God to shame those waiting for his downfall.

The self acclaimed Real Estate businessman made his heartfelt prayers known today, June 6, via his verified Instagram page.

It should be recalled that the wealthy fashionista took delivery of his a new whip, an expensive Rolls Royce Cullinan in April, 2020.

In his Instagram post, he prayed that success won’t be a “once upon a time” story in the lives of his fans.

Writing further, he appreciated God for the many blessings in his life.

With the hash tag “#EpainThem“, HushPuppi also prayed that God will continue to shame those waiting for him to be shamed.

For latest Music Mp3 Lyrics Chck on ProLyricsBase

(1) (Reply)

NET Honours Class Of 2020 Full Winners List - Tacha Beats Mercy Eke / Jay Z And Beyonce Sued For “black Effect” Vocals By Jamaican Artist / Instagram Celebrity Mompha Deletes All His Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.