Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Deleted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Deleted (359 Views)

Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Sweetboy96: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by ikh777: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sweetboy96:
Hi Nairalanders, I need your advice. I finished my masters degree some months ago. I started learning fashion designing immediately and I have gain an immense experience within three months. I decided to go home shortly after the outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic. The problem am facing now is making decision either to stay back home with my parents then find a place to continue learning fashion designing or I beg my father to renew my house rent in Ibadan and continue learning the skill.
My fear of staying back home is due to a lot of discomfort and pressure graduates often face after graduating with no job. However if I stay in Ibadan, am scared of feeding and other bills because I stop collecting money from home shortly after I finish my program and trust me I can’t explain how I survived. This is a tough stage in life in which I know many graduates have one way or the other faced, please feel free to share your experiences and advices.

Sadly Covid19 has messed up lots of things for graduates but that does not include you, AM HAPPY YOU WERE WISE(THOUGH LATE) to learn a skill.

I wonder what you did as an undergraduate, that you didnt know that it is SABIFICATE and not CERTIFICATE that would give you a great LIFE.

Now you need to know FASHION DESIGN is not a MAJOR SKILL ANYMORE unless you are making new concepts of MASKS and the seasons is a little LATE. People won't be so much into making clothes due to the limits on social gatherings

Have you considered ICT? This is a sector that keep thriving in all seasons and weather even through the LOCKDOWN. Animation, web design, graphix design, etc

You should also learn to IMPORT CARS AND GADGETS from usa, there are many FREE TUTORIALS here on Nairaland on such IMPORTATION... just do your search

Also you can learn how to drive and start driving for someone as UBER till you save enough money to have your own FASHION outfit.

I believe over the years you have learned some things, so you can open a whatsapp class and start teaching just to raise funds and gather cash for your next move.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by yomi007k(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Ikh777 has made alot of intelligent statements.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Being a graduate with 3months already, jst move to youtube to perfect ur skill, i dnt think you still need to go anywhere to continue if u'r smart enough
Re: Deleted by Sweetboy96: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Deleted by Sweetboy96: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Sweetboy96: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Deleted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Little Nigerian Boy With Natural Golden Voice (video) / Build Passive Income By Preventing Online Fraud!!! / Are You Looking For A Place To Earn Bitcoin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.