Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. (2898 Views)

Minding Your Business The Nigerian Way / I'm In Danger Of Committing Adultery - Please Advice Me / What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by cococandy(f): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Is abortion not a crime? Why are you ladies like this sef? The guy was only trying to safe a life and you all said he should mind his business. What happens if the girl dies while under going another abortion?

He can actually go ahead and report on that if he feels like it.

If I give you an appropriate response to this, it would be a colossal waste of time, material for another thread and water poured on stone because you’re not ready for it.

My main irk that caused me to even comment on this thread is that someone brought in the rape discussion. Smh
Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Hathor5(f): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2020
cococandy:
It’s amazing how many of you guys get hot and bothered about what goes in and out of woman’s vagina who has no business or relationship with any of you.

If you all put the amount of energy you apply in policing women’s sexual activities into policing actual criminals, life would be lots easier for us all.

We all know that oga would not have been on NL crying if his sales boy has 20 girlfriends. But it’s a sales girl and for some reason, that makes him the custodian of her body.

That's the point. I also wonder how many of these people have the moral high ground to point fingers.

4 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2020
cococandy:
All you have mentioned are crimes .

You are free to report those
....Let's not see this as a Gender war ok. The truth is that the op has picked interest in her and started seeing her as a sister maybe due to her hardwork and born again statue hence wanted to treat her special.

It's very normal that he will get disappointed finding out such information about her.
And as such,he has every right to caution her since she is still under his payroll.
Look at it this way. You employed a guy to work for you and due to his honesty and diligent working attributes,you made him a manager in less than one year. Then one day you found out that he has been involved in a rape case and fortunately for him he wasn't punished.
Now the question is .. Will you still be comfortable working with him or will you just mind your business since that was his private life and had happened long ago before you came in contact with him having in mind that rape and abortion are crimes here.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Romangalactic(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Do they even know it's an offence to be using an official phone to engage in private affairs on her work time? I doubt.
They might know,but nairaland offers some people an alternate reality to exist in and pretend.
I have personally given queries to staff under me for that same offense, and that was because our policy requires 3queries before termination of employment, if not it would have been straight sack.

The private lifestyle of an employee has an effect on their work ethic but if they were able to keep it completely insulated from their boss and behaviour at work, then that's a different matter entirely.

3 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Acidosis:

You want people to talk about rape and 419 but you don't want anyone talk about the evil that people commit in the name of relationship? Things like lying to obtain abortion money, forcing married men to raise bastards, multiple dating with unsafe sexual life and other "private" affairs that force men and women into life threatening ailments and crimes.

These are the kind of things you anti-moralists don't want to talk about but always quick to jump into discussions on rape and black life matters. Why don't we just leave the rape victim and her family in Benin to fight their private battle? Na my rape?

If one of those boys discover her attrocities and then go ahead to revengefully rape her, of course, you would expect the mumu boss to carry the matter on his head on the social media. We have an example of a "mumu" boss in the delivery man v. LUTH case.

You should be much better than this, honestly.
Don’t be inflexible in your “moral trap”, it makes you inhuman, frankly.
Look at the drivel you are spewing here, bending and twisting over yourself to make your “moral” point! Even to the point of being a rape apologist. That’s what happens when someone has a compulsive need to “win and make their point” always. Even when the point is not a point to reckon with. So if I have an abortion and you find out, you can punish me by raping me? shocked Sweet Gaud!
This is tragic sha, very.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Hathor5(f): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2020
- A country where people look the other way when their colleagues collect bribes or collect bribes themselves.

- A country where a policeman who chooses to speak up against his colleagues who collect bribes is moved to another state forpunishment.

- A country where children slave for rich people instead of focusing on education.

- A country where people leave their toddler on the street in the name of witchcraft for a white woman to do what is right.

- A country where people collect money from their relatives abroad without asking where it is coming from or turning a blind to it.

- A country where we have numbed ourselves to all the hungry people around us worshipping the rich.

- A country where our leaders misdirect public funds for us to vote for them over and over again.

- A country where old men marry underage girls because they can.

- A country without free healthcare for everyone.

- A country where people who can't take care of their children have no access to birth control.

- A country that condones violence against children.

- A country that does not believe in due process but jungle justice.

- A country that sees nothing wrong with double standards.

But we should be concerned about people's sexual activities because a woman who sleeps around "burns" the society.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Let's not see this as a Gender war ok. The truth is that the op has picked interest in her and started seeing her as a sister maybe due to her hardwork and born again statue hence wanted to treat her special.

It's very normal that he will get disappointed finding out such information about her.
And as such,he has every right to caution her since she is still under his payroll.
Look at it this way. You employed a guy to work for you and due to his honesty and diligent working attributes,you made him a manager in less than one year. Then one day you found out that he has been involved in a rape case and fortunately for him he wasn't punished.
Now the question is .. Will you still be comfortable working with him or will you just mind your business since that was his private life and had happened long ago before you came in contact with him having in mind that rape and abortion are crimes here.
Thanks.

Again. Rape is not the same as having multiple sexual partners.

If he would be this concerned about his sale boy having many women, then I’d consider it a non selective morality.

Apples to apples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Justbehave(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Romangalactic:

They might do,but nairaland offers some people an alternate reality to exist in and pretend.
I have personally given queries to staff under me for that same offense, and that was only because our policy requires 3queries before termination of employment.

The private lifestyle of an employee also has an effect on their work ethic but if they are able to keep it completely insulated from their boss and behaviour at work, then that's a different matter entirely.
I think you are right. Most don't reason logically and have allowed emotions to becloud them.

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Hathor5(f): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
merahki:

Look at the drivel you are spewing here, bending and twisting over yourself to make your “moral” point! Even to the point of being a rape apologist. That’s what happens when someone had the need to “win and make their point” always. Even when the point is not a point to reckon with. So if I have an abortion and you find out, you can punish me by raping me? shocked Sweet Gaud!

The irony of it is that the "the moralist" has become the devil's advocate. This is how it often plays out.

3 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Justbehave(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
cococandy:

He can actually go ahead and report on that if he feels like it.

If I give you an appropriate response to this, it would be a colossal waste of time, material for another thread and water poured on stone because you’re not ready for it.

My main irk that caused me to even comment on this thread is that someone brought in the rape discussion. Smh
So you would have preferred him to report the girl to the authorities and she might be jailed? Won't you still come and said he reported her because she is a girl?

4 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2020
cococandy:

Rape and 419 are crimes. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime (in a monogamous relationship it’s deception that the injured party is justified to address but is still not a crime). If it was a crime, many of you guys (maybe even you) would not be free humans. You are this bothered because it’s a woman.

Mr moralist, we don’t see you blowing this hot and philosophical about men who sleep around. If you were that concerned about morals, go to sexuality section and preach to your fellow men who brag about their sexual misconduct. I shudder to think of what would happen if women had a section dedicated to such open bragging about being sexual deviants. Many of you “moral” men and women who only speak when it’s a woman concerned would have gone mad by now.

smh. Comparing rape/racial injustices to what consenting adults choose to do with their own bodies? When are we ever going to stop having this inane conversation ?

Victim blame, rape apology all in one post.

Again we know you’re only concerned about morals here because it’s a woman who is involved.
If you really care about rape, you would educate yourself to understand that anyone can be raped. Tactlessly trying to make excuses for rape because you hate the idea of a sexual woman shows your true colors on the issue of rape.

You don’t care about rape. You care about controlling women The oga in the LUTH vs police case is a mumu because he stood up for his 18yr old sale girl right?

The more you speak...

I agree with your post.
However @ the bolded? This is what I have come to realise on here. Once some weirdos feel they cannot control other people, they start throwing different kinds of funny, expressive and sometimes unique tantrums. Such people also tend to be inflexible, judgemental and hateful. I think it is a serious character flaw to be like this. In a nutshell, it is a severe acute -on-chronic case of insecurity (usually masked as a God/superiority complex).
Sad, but thankfully such people are usually cowardly, so all the stewing they do is mostly internal. That’s why you see a lot of apologies for wrong stuff in their posts, from their pent-up frustrations.
It is kind of funny, that is why I don’t expend my energy on them like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Hathor5(f): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2020
merahki:

I agree with your post.
However @ the bolded? This is what I have come to realise on here. Once some weirdos feel they cannot control other people, they start throwing different kinds of funny, expressive and sometimes unique tantrums. Such people also tend to be inflexible, judgemental and hateful. I think it is a serious character flaw to be like this. In a nutshell, it is a severe acute -on-chronic case of insecurity (usually masked a God/superiority complex).
Sad, but thankfully such people are usually cowardly, so all the stewing they do is mostly internal. That’s why you see a lot of apologies for wrong stuff in their posts, from their pent-up frustrations.
It is kind of funny, that why I don’t expend my energy on them like that.

This is deep. I will remember it reading some of the comments here.

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by cococandy(f): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
So you would have preferred him to report the girl to the authorities and she might be jailed? Won't you still come and said he reported her because she is a girl?

I would actually not advocate for that.

But I’ll be honest with you, that response was because I didn’t want go back and forth with you anymore.

6 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2020
cococandy:

Again. Rape is not the same as having multiple sexual partners.

If he would be this concerned about his sale boy having many women, then I’d consider it a non selective morality.

Apples to apples.
.... You are not being honest here.
He talked about she committing abortion and is about committing another one.
You didn't see anything wrong with that.
Your only concern is that the op is calling her out because she is keeping multiple boyfriends hence leaving the greater crime which is committing abortion and attempting to commit another.
See there are crimes that the op will call out his sales boy like.
If he found out he has pregnanted multiple girls and lead them to abortions.
I don't believe he would have called the girl out if not for the crime of abortion there knowing fully well the dangers that await her.
Do you know that she might not make it out alive if she tries it again?
Let's becareful how we mind our business. That's all I want to say.Peace.

8 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by cococandy(f): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2020
I can’t fault this observation. Seen it at play one too many times.

Keenly observe the issue of immorality and morality. Too coincidental that it almost always arises as a topic of discussion only when women are not towing the line of ‘proper’ behavior as outlined by the social/religious powers that be.

merahki:

I agree with your post.
However @ the bolded? This is what I have come to realise on here. Once some weirdos feel they cannot control other people, they start throwing different kinds of funny, expressive and sometimes unique tantrums. Such people also tend to be inflexible, judgemental and hateful. I think it is a serious character flaw to be like this. In a nutshell, it is a severe acute -on-chronic case of insecurity (usually masked as a God/superiority complex).
It is kind of funny, that why I don’t expend my energy on them like that.

3 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by cococandy(f): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2020
What if I tell you that depending on the circumstances, I don’t consider abortion a sin or a crime? That’s the conversation I’m not interested in having with any of you because you won’t get it.

( probably not in her case anyway because it seems she is just careless hence will not fall under the circumstances I have in mind.)

But like I said, it’s a conversation I don’t want to have with you.

JONNYSPUTE:
.... You are not being honest here.
He talked about she committing abortion and is about committing another one.
You didn't see anything wrong with that.
Your only concern is that the op is calling her out because she is keeping multiple boyfriends hence leaving the greater crime which is committing abortion and attempting to commit another.
See there are crimes that the op will call out his sales boy like.
If he found out he has pregnanted multiple girls and lead them to abortions.
I don't believe he would have called the girl out if not for the crime of abortion there knowing fully well the dangers that await her.
Do you know that she might not make it out alive if she tries it again?
Let's becareful how we mind our business. That's all I want to say.Peace.

5 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Acidosis(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2020
merahki:

Look at the drivel you are spewing here, bending and twisting over yourself to make your “moral” point! Even to the point of being a rape apologist. That’s what happens when someone had the need to “win and make their point” always. Even when the point is not a point to reckon with. So if I have an abortion and you find out, you can punish me by raping me? shocked Sweet Gaud!

Abortion and philandering apologist. Come and infect me with STI as a result of philandering and see whether I won't get you screwed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
cococandy:
What if I tell you that depending on the circumstances, I don’t consider abortion a sin or a crime? That’s the conversation I’m not interested in having with any of you because you won’t get it.

( probably not in her case anyway because it seems she is just careless hence will not fall under the circumstances I have in mind.)

But like I said, it’s a conversation I don’t want to have with you.

...I'm not doubting you on this one. I also agree with you that there are some circumstances that I myself might still not see it as a sin.Lets say for example.If it is the only way to save a mother's life.

I also agree with you that her own case is different and needs to be cautioned for her own good.

Where I disagree with you people saying he should mind his business is on the bases of saving the life of a young woman.

Tag me when you want to have the discussion.
Happy Sunday,remain blessed and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by cococandy(f): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Well look at that. thank you very much.

Same to you

smiley
JONNYSPUTE:
...I'm not doubting you on this one. I also agree with you that there are some circumstances that I myself might still not see it as a sin.Lets say for example.If it is the only way to save a mother's life.

I also agree with you that her own case is different and needs to be cautioned for her own good.

Where I disagree with you people saying he should mind his business is on the bases of saving the life of a young woman.

Tag me when you want to have the discussion.
Happy Sunday,remain blessed and stay safe .

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by ibkayee(f): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Jullima:
You actually have it backwards, Nigerians will never mind their business when it comes to[b] people’s lives and their personal choices e.g when to marry?[/b] When to have a child? How many children? Etc.However they will look the other way when a crime is committed, e.g 419, domestic violence, rape etc.

Just like you OP, you’re seriously comparing criminals committing a crime to a young girl’s private life?? Her boss has no business with how she lives her life, his only business is how she does the job she’s been paid to do.
All of a sudden men turned to 'civil' activists in that thread, whenever there's an opportunity to police a woman's body that's when they remember the 'ills' of society. I guarantee the response wouldn't have been as strong from them if the person in question being 'immoral' was male cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by bukatyne(f): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Acidosis:

You want people to talk about rape and 419 but you don't want anyone talk about the evil that people commit in the name of relationship? Things like lying to obtain abortion money, forcing married men to raise bastards, multiple dating with unsafe sexual life and other "private" affairs that force men and women into life threatening ailments and crimes.

These are the kind of things you anti-moralists don't want to talk about but always quick to jump into discussions on rape and black life matters. Why don't we just leave the rape victim and her family in Benin to fight their private battle? Na my rape?

If one of those boys discover her attrocities and then go ahead to revengefully rape her, of course, you would expect the mumu boss to carry the matter on his head on the social media. We have an example of a "mumu" boss in the delivery man v. LUTH case.

I have not read Sales girl thread.

But I agree with you.

Anytime you hear 'mind your business', you can be 90% sure it is something immoral.

Well, not surprised.

In the last days, the love of many would wax cold. They would be lovers of them selves.. Etc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by bukatyne(f): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Acidosis:

Abortion and philandering apologist. Come and infect me with STI as a result of philandering and see whether I won't get you screwed.

Hahahahahahahaha

Now this is funny!

Saw someone was a Christian Apologist. Being Christian is no longer enough.

We will all mind our business till our brother brings home the serial abortionist and street LovePeddler.

Or our sister calls the professional heart breaker her sweetheart. Or we know he has sweet talked several girls to their doom.

I have realized that some discussions are not worth my time on SM or in real life.

There is a proverb: Were dun wo, ko se bi lomo. 'it is fun to watch a mad person dance however nobody parays for his/her child to be mad.'

And it plays out over and over again in SM and even offline.

Every business minder will do so until it affects them directly.

Modified:

Glanced through a few pages of the thread and it was sad.

Hopefully, the OP does the right thing.

If that babe dies in his store, there is no soap he will use to wash himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Well you all are ignoring the fact that sometimes this order "Mind your business" comes when the supposed 'interferer's life isn't STRAIGHT. I can't imagine someone with loads of faults trying to intrude into another person's life.

Didn't the Bible advise us to always try to remove the logs in our eyes before trying to remove the sparks in another?

When you want to play a moral coach be sure to have a high moral standard yourself,then no one will direct you to your own deficit. At least that's only reasonable.

But in a society where morality is expected from a certain gender, where people who are supposed to uphold morals are the ones destroying it.
Where acts that depicts morality is seen as slowness, incivility or weakness
Where morality itself is limited to what an individual finds suitable and achievable at convenience
Where act of morals is not celebrated ,or encouraged or appreciated.
Where morality question is only raised for selfish reasons... Lol Then it is expected for such demands to exit.

I even find it funny that no one talked about this "Mind your business" issues until it is about a Boss and A loose sales girl. I guess Morality is limited to "closing legs" for Nigerians. Pity!

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Justbehave(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
Well you all are ignoring the fact that sometimes this order "Mind your business" comes when the supposed 'interferer's life isn't STRAIGHT. I can't imagine someone with loads of faults trying to intrude into another person's life.

Didn't the Bible advise us to always try to remove the logs in our eyes before trying to remove the sparks in another?

When you want to play a moral coach be sure to have a high moral standard yourself,then no one will direct you to your own deficit. At least that's only reasonable.

But in a society where morality is expected from a certain gender, where people who are supposed to uphold morals are the ones destroying it.
Where acts that depicts morality is seen as slowness, incivility or weakness
Where morality itself is limited to what an individual finds suitable and achievable at convenience
Where act of morals is not celebrated ,or encouraged or appreciated.
Where morality question is only raised for selfish reasons... Lol Then it is expected for such demands to exit.

I even find it funny that no one talked about this "Mind your business" issues until it is about a Boss and A loose sales girl. I guess Morality is limited to "closing legs" for Nigerians. Pity!
Ariza my love,will you just shutup there you hypocrite. Where you not the one that said the op is interested in her because he wants to caution her? We all should start minding our business and see where it will lead us.

6 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Justbehave(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahahaha

Now this is funny!

Saw someone was a Christian Apologist. Being Christian is no longer enough.

We will all mind our business till our brother brings home the serial abortionist and street LovePeddler.

Or our sister calls the professional heart breaker her sweetheart. Or we know he has sweet talked several girls to their doom.

I have realized that some discussions are not worth my time on SM or in real life.

There is a proverb: Were dun wo, ko se bi lomo. 'it is fun to watch a mad person dance however nobody parays for his/her child to be mad.'

And it plays out over and over again in SM and even offline.

Every business minder will do so until it affects them directly.

Modified:

Glanced through a few pages of the thread and it was sad.

Hopefully, the OP does the right thing.

If that babe dies in his store, there is no soap he will use to wash himself.

You are a very honest woman.God bless you for always saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Ariz my love,will you just shutup there you hypocrite. Where you not the one that said the op is interested in her because he wants to caution her? We all should start minding our business and see where it will lead us.
JustBehave my admirer,will you ever learn to counter opinions cognitively,You rant more than you make sense. Perhaps you will do me the pleasure of going through my comment on that thread for better assimilation.

BTW only if you focus more than on your mental capability than your trantrums, you will realize how much you have missed the points in the post you quoted and how unrelated it is to the post you referred. And then I want you to know I may not be responding to your future posts because I'm beginning to find your emotional outbursts annoying. It takes you nothing to counter an opinion without acting like one whose balls are on fire, I believe that, prove it!.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Justbehave(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ariza:
JustBehave my admirer,will you ever learn to counter opinions cognitively,You rant more than you make sense. Perhaps you will do me the pleasure of going through my comment on that thread for better assimilation.

BTW only if you focus more than on your mental capability than your trantrums, you will realize how much you have missed the points in the post you quoted and how unrelated it is to the post you referred. And then I want you to know I may not be responding to your future posts because I'm beginning to find your emotional outbursts annoying. It takes you nothing to counter an opinion without acting like one whose balls are on fire, I believe that, prove it!.
Bleep you. Hypocrite.Any body saying the truth is hated. He or she is always ranting because that's how it sounds to the ears of hypocrites like you.

4 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
You made your decision.

We have a deal. smiley
Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jullima:
You actually have it backwards, Nigerians will never mind their business when it comes to people’s lives and their personal choices e.g when to marry? When to have a child? How many children? Etc. However they will look the other way when a crime is committed, e.g 419, domestic violence, rape etc.

Just like you OP, you’re seriously comparing criminals committing a crime to a young girl’s private life?? Her boss has no business with how she lives her life, his only business is how she does the job she’s been paid to do.

U shud shut up... If the lady dies, it might affect his business..

An employees life is also an obligation to the employer because sumtyms it affect their productivity

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Cocoyamu: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jullima:
You actually have it backwards, Nigerians will never mind their business when it comes to people’s lives and their personal choices e.g when to marry? When to have a child? How many children? Etc. However they will look the other way when a crime is committed, e.g 419, domestic violence, rape etc.

I can't really agree with your logic in the second paragraph.
Don't forget productivity at work most times begin from home. I will rather prefer to know certain details about the personal lives of my employees than not...

Mind your business, mind your business.., na im dem take dey throw stone kill bird (literarily; a bird doesn't tell another bird it's about to get hit by a stone).

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by dchem(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
I opened this thread for us to do some soul searching. If we keep minding our business in things that hurts society we are hurting ourselves. If not now then in the future. Remember the child that throws stone in the market is likely to hit his mother's head.
Re: The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hathor5:
- A country where people look the other way when their colleagues collect bribes or collect bribes themselves.

- A country where a policeman who chooses to speak up against his colleagues who collect bribes is moved to another state forpunishment.

- A country where children slave for rich people instead of focusing on education.

- A country where people leave their toddler on the street in the name of witchcraft for a white woman to do what is right.

- A country where people collect money from their relatives abroad without asking where it is coming from or turning a blind to it.

- A country where we have numbed ourselves to all the hungry people around us worshipping the rich.

- A country where our leaders misdirect public funds for us to vote for them over and over again.

- A country where old men marry underage girls because they can.

- A country without free healthcare for everyone.

- A country where people who can't take care of their children have no access to birth control.

- A country that condones violence against children.

- A country that does not believe in due process but jungle justice.

- A country that sees nothing wrong with double standards.

But we should be concerned about people's sexual activities because a woman who sleeps around "burns" the society.

Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buy Scrap And Working Inveter Battery / Unbelievable: Woman Sat On Toilet For 2 Years / Inlaws Spending (wasting) Money On Lavish Vacations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.