Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (57240 Views)

France, European Allies Announce Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali After 9 Years / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by dominusgai(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
cy4cent:

It is the kind of insult you spewed at your generation up there, that makes you incapable of seeing anything wrong with what your lord and saviour "trump" does. Everyone must not agree with you, but in your warped mind just like Trump that uses military to faceoff with peaceful protesters, you think otherwise.
You have no decency, nor decorum. Your sentiment and emotion gets the best of you, grow some emotional intelligence please!

@ the bolded, what has buying form got to do with releasing tax records? You asked me the response of Obama to his tax records, i gave you verifiable links to download his taxes, then this poorly thought out line is your response? (Faces palm). If all is well "in the garden of Eden" like he claims, why is he fighting tooth and nail to hide it?

@ second bolded, Adam Schiff sent spies to spy on Trump's calls, seriously? What are you reading and what are you smoking, please? Now i see why you're a trump supporter, I give up on your IQ. cry

I don't worship money, i probe anything i deem fit, it is people without values like you that think anything wraped in money should not be questioned.
I don't expect you to understand class, because you're obviously as classless as Trump.
I'll choose Obama over your trashy morbidly obese Trump anyday. If that gets to you, you can jump into the river and drown.
There's no point discussing policy with you, because you're empty.

I don't quote idiot's or reply them, so I'm not going to dignify you with any more responses.

Your idiocy has been proven again and again. Talking about policies like you know something in your coconut head.

Your brain is just blank, nothing in it. The morbidly obese guy was a success way before Obama and a success on Obama's job.

So in your stupidity, you call protestors that looted a city empty peaceful protestors? Protestors that killed over 25 police men peaceful? Kai, your stupidity really is like zeaworld, extraordinary everyday.

You talk of decorum like you know it. You are probably one daft nigga living in a slump in lagos, managing to watch CNN on a bank's television.

You do not seat and analyze, just spew trash. And now you accuse Trump of being morbidly obese. It goes further to tell me you know nothing on your own, just what CNN tells you. If you did, you would know Trump is nowhere near morbid obesity.

But then again you are as daft as the rest of the democrats and served 3 quarter of your brain to the god of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Please take out time to study reports and results yourself, place both side by side.

Obama called protestors thugs in his time, but your democrat idiots did not comment then. He called the national guard to handle protest in his time too. Are they not the same people Trump called. What of his Benghazi failure, his Obama phone, his exportation of American jobs, all failures of his.

Obama was a disappointment for a black president, so bad is his record I am not sure another black would touch that seat in 50 years.
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by wirinet(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2020
dominusgai:

Your brain is just blank, nothing in it. The morbidly obese guy was a success way before Obama and a success on Obama's job.
The morbidly obese guy was successful way before Obama, that is if you count inheriting $400 million and your father's business proof of success.

So in your stupidity, you call protestors that looted a city empty peaceful protestors? Protestors that killed over 25 police men peaceful? Kai, your stupidity really is like zeaworld, extraordinary everyday.
You mean to tell me that all the hundreds of thousands of protesters are all looters.
Common, why are you trying so hard to sound stupid. Criminal always take advantage of All mass protests to loot. It's left for the protesters and police to identify and isolate the criminal elements embedded within the protests. Even in the UK, the police did a wonderful job of isolating the criminals.

Obama called protestors thugs in his time, but your democrat idiots did not comment then. He called the national guard to handle protest in his time too. Are they not the same people Trump called. What of his Benghazi failure, his Obama phone, his exportation of American jobs, all failures of his.
Obviously, those that looted and destroy property are termed thugs and criminals anywhere in the world. But, peaceful protests are all elements of democracy.

Obama was a disappointment for a black president, so bad is his record I am not sure another black would touch that seat in 50 years.

That's your personal opinion according to your bias, which is at odds with the reality on ground.
Anywhere you go, anywhere around the world Obama is far more loved and respected than Trump. Trump and Obama cannot even be together on the same stage and people look at Trump twice. Check all metrics - eloquence, looks, brains, twitter and Facebook followers, job ratings as president, etc., Obama trumps Trump.
It's a pity Obama could not go against trump for the presidency, Trump would not smell Obama at the polls.
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by Jokerman(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2020
dominusgai:

Your idiocy has been proven again and again. Talking about policies like you know something in your coconut head.

You talk of decorum like you know it. You are probably one daft nigga living in a slump in lagos, managing to watch CNN on a bank's television.

You do not seat and analyze, just spew trash. And now you accuse Trump of being morbidly obese. It goes further to tell me you know nothing on your own, just what CNN tells you. If you did, you would know Trump is nowhere near morbid obesity.

But then again you are as daft as the rest of the democrats and served 3 quarter of your brain to the god of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Please take out time to study reports and results yourself, place both side by side.

cy4cent is just a lying hater of Trump. For the past 3 years on Nairaland, all she does is hate and lie on Donald Trump... I think she's affiliated to abbeybailey
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by orisa37: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
COST REDUCTION OWING TO COVID19.
Re: Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany by Adek15(m): 1:44am On Jun 27, 2020
rkarang:

Not all countries can defend themselves from external aggression.

So when you think of misbehaving, the fear of US soldiers comes to your mind.

In March, US Patriot missile defense system intercepted a missile targeted at Saudi Oil reservoir. What if US Patriot missile defense system wasn’t there?

Trust me, North Korea leader could have struck South Korea long ago but he knows a big price awaits him...

Too many wicked folks around the world. But they fear US drones grin grin
thanks for the enlightenment. I thought countries like italy, Germany, UK, France are more than capable of defending themselves but US has military presence in those countries too, care to share more light?

Does US have their military stationed in Nigeria too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Selling Their Toes To Ritualists For $20000 To $40000 USD (video) / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.