Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) (57213 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by nlfpmod: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
In Joint Military Drill, Palestinian Factions In Gaza Simulate Rocket Attacks On Israel, Takeover Of West Bank Israeli Military Outpost, Attack On Israeli Tank

Gaza militants practice kidnapping Israeli soldiers in a video posted on December 30, 2022, to the Telegram account of the Joint Operations Room of the Resistance Factions. The military drill, which took place on December 28, involved a simulated attack on an Israeli military base, which concludes in the kidnapping of an Israeli soldier.

https://www.memri.org/tv/joint-military-drill-palestinian-faction-gaza-simulate-rocket-attacks-israel-takeover-outpost

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by nlfpmod: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by nlfpmod: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Bliss52: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2023

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Taliban vs Afghanistan Army
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi
North Korea vs South Korea
West African Coup Military take over

Putin and Russia are planning a full take over of Countries and expanding their

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Imagine having to go through all this trouble only to have your own homes occupied, your cities obliterated, and your self worth completely perforated🤣🤣🤣.

Talk about a model counterproductive venture!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hamas will be used as example to teach children the meaning of the word "counterproductive" for decades to come! 🤣🤣

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Botragelad: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkey will do to them.
Even your chicken Arab big shots soldiers teamed up with palestine terrorist couldn't knock down Israel.

You lot will be humiliated and put to shame since all you lot want is for Israel to vanish. Tell your scruffy Hamas to stop using civilians as shields. Crying all over Gaza right while Hamas terrorists are skulking. You terrorists will be squashed. Watch and learn. Bloody cowards!

304 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by dermmy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Only Hamas is making Israel request additional military assistance.

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH undecided

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Now they are recieving woto woto.
Israel will turned their head slamming country to rubbles.

Nonsense

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
It happens inside Bible where God turned his back on isreal just to punish them.

Nowhere is save now except in Christ.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
I have a feeling that Israel knew about this but decided to keep quiet and let them carry out the attack against Israel

Now that they are about to come down heavily on them, like they are about to, the internatuonal community nor go cough

When fly bite owner of sore, no wahala but when owner of sore bite fly...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dull people. With all the yeye practice 2/4/7 wetin them fit achieve? Them fit take 1 square inch of Israel?No. In return, most of them for this pic either don die or dey hide in Palestine, while Israeli soldiers are right inside Palestine, leveling their cities, killing them, cutting off food and light supply and taking over all those areas around them and annexing them, including the areas where those millitants stayed with their families and practiced the operation and they can't do shit

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Lol

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by RapistOnBail: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Obidients

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Hedonisco: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
I just dey laugh.

Israel needs, requires, and deserves more land to accommodate their useful population. Any deception or machination that helps achieve that is okay.

The irksome terrorists and their entire population of less useful sympathisers will be decimated or boxed into a tiny corner and less. And that would okay as well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkey will do to them.

U had turkey n Iran join big boys

Iran somehow

But sha remove that yeye turkey

Meanwhile what if them invade Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by kemiomobomi: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:
Only Hamas is making Israel request additional military assistance.

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is a significant event in the 21st century. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH

Its not overhype, these are people doing war for a living,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Nbote(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

Some of you are funny. Iran have never hidden its hatred for the Zionist state of Isreal but yet despite all it's ballistic capabilities, it won't and hasn't dared to invade Isreal. The case of Isreal and Palestine is a very complex case because the both countries share Jerusalem as city. Isrealis and Palestinians live together in most areas.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Dennisochampa: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
They should also practice how to bury their dead brothers because dead body go surplus for gaza
Unless no be Isreal wen I know again.
Bloody terrorists.
Kill them all. They deserve no place in the land of sane people.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel must be playing the long game. They can’t say that they weren’t aware of all these happenings. Lose a little, win a lot

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by etcme(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dey play.

11 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Just as i suspected.
A formal Isreali ex military.. Was saying that there's abosute no way anything as tiny as a roach could pass through the barbed wired Gaza fence without them knowing.

They had security personnel watching via cctv 24/7 so there's no explanation on how Isreal would have not seen them coming with tractors to pull those fence down..

Side talks are postulating that Isreali needed a justified reason to attack Gaza by allowing Hamas come into the city to attack them first.

19 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Botragelad: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lmao
🇮🇱🔨
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You obviously do not understand the game of chess

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I am honestly still in shock. They purportedly have one of the most sophisticated and expensive underground Intel network in the world. How the attacks failed to reach their Intel units is still baffling. The Islreali defense minister has a case to answer as well imo. Baffling!

5 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by sotall(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
cool
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by forgiveness: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
N
a
w

A o
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by IAMBOSS1990: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
What I don't understand is why they think they can defeat israel in all out war. their best chance to me is through a guerrilla approach. This attack thing by Hamas no clear

I think an Israeli secret agent infiltrated Hamas leadership and convinced them to carry out this attack so Israel can get a justifiable excuse to level Palestine and take over all territory.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by forgiveness: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

I am honestly still in shock. They purportedly have one of the most sophisticated and expensive underground Intel network in the world. How the attacks failed to reach their Intel units is still baffling. The Islreali defense minister has a case to answer as well imo. Baffling!

I think they played into Israel's plan

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.