Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How I Bought Brand New Lexus SUV With #94000 By Partnering With This Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Bought Brand New Lexus SUV With #94000 By Partnering With This Company (680 Views)

Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bought Brand New Lexus SUV With #94000 By Partnering With This Company by prosper12345(m): 3:29am On Jun 07, 2020
I am Lady Egbeada Florence (SC 201), I was a member of Forever Living Products before I joined KEDI Healthcare in 2009. I was introduced to KEDI by Sister Ann Onyekaomelu who gave me Golden Six which I used to treat my mother of hypertension and hypotension as well. Since November 2009 that I started KEDI, my family changed both financially and health-wise. At my center (201), we have helped people to overcome their health challenges. In 2012, I became a STAR EIGHT consultant in KEDI and I was rewarded with a highlander SUV brand new car. In 2014, a Lexus SUV brand new car was given to my husband and in 2016 again, two of my down liners, Nnoaham Nicodemus and Mary Jane Innocent were given cars of their choices. In that same 2016, I rose to the status of ONE STAR MANAGER and I was heavily rewarded by KEDI Management in cash and a travel ticket to Singapore. Soon, I hope to upgrade to TWO STAR MANAGER to qualify for HOUSE AWARD and SCHOLARSHIP for my child abroad. KEDI is really The Partner We Trust because whatever they promise to do, they do it. Their products are highly efficacious and the best of all. KEDI has eradicated poverty in many homes as our members smile at different banks with their cheques to cash their mouth-watering bonuses. Bravo to KEDI, long live WILLIAM ZHAO, and all KEDI Managers and Directors. To KEDI consultants, the sky is your starting point in Jesus' name Amen.
Mrs. Egbeada Florence
One Star Manager.
Want to be part of us? Start your registration today! Look for our nearest service center for registration.
call/WhatsApp: +2348149071230

Re: How I Bought Brand New Lexus SUV With #94000 By Partnering With This Company by LOVEGINO(m): 4:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Na dem.

2 Likes

Re: How I Bought Brand New Lexus SUV With #94000 By Partnering With This Company by TUANKU(m): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2020
A Ponzi scheme pays as long as NEW investors are signing up, once there are no much NEW investors to sign up it's kaboom!

1 Like

Re: How I Bought Brand New Lexus SUV With #94000 By Partnering With This Company by prosper12345(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2020
this is not a ponzi scheme

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Maximum Money In Minimum Time With Your Website / Premium Nord VPN Login(s) For Sale!! Promo Price / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.