Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,046 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me (703 Views)

Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) / Man Drives Into A Supermarket In Lekki, Breaks Into A Car, Carts Away Items / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by COdeGenesis: 3:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Fellow Nairalanders, I am pained right now. I wanted to enjoy my Friday over a bottle of Alcohol, suya, and some movies. After work, I branched to a supermarket to get Magic moment.

On getting home, I now stretch my leg, pour the magic moment, and was watching SIREN. I noticed it smells like local gin mixed with onions. It tastes bad with no chocolate taste or flavor.

But the thing is that why would someone sell something that is fake especially when the health risks are high and it could damage someone's kidney.

I am thinking of going to meet the woman on one hand and I am also thinking of petitioning them. Who knows how many people they have sold it to or how many people they might have killed through their fake products.

The thing is they dont issue receipt and might deny they sold it to me. But I need to make them know they cant continue selling fake things and get away with it. How do I go about it?

1 Like

Re: A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by XVIDEOSMOD: 4:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Sorry don’t go there next Friday
Re: A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by paqman: 4:13am On Jun 07, 2020
A supermarket that does'nt issue receipt which type of a supermarket is that . Check the expiry date if it not outdated you can talk to the woman like a mature man , don't go there and be screaming like a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by TUANKU(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Since it's been opened they will claim you tampered with it, trust Nigerians..
Re: A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by seunlayi(m): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2020
TUANKU:
Since it's been opened they will claim you tampered with it, trust Nigerians..
already lost battle the way forward is to spare more cash.... Go to the supermarket, buy half of the stock, you can record it with a secret cam app like svr app on PS, take the goods to your car outside, open 1 of it, check if it is also fake, if it is fake, you can proceed with the other bottles to lodge a complain. Don't go back to the store to complain because she will replace those stocks.... You know the rest.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by TUANKU(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2020
seunlayi:
already lost battle the way forward is to spare more cash.... Go to the supermarket, buy half of the stock, you can record it with a secret cam app like svr app on PS, take the goods to your car outside, open 1 of it, check if it is also fake, if it is fake, you can proceed with the other bottles to lodge a complain. Don't go back to the store to complain because she will replace those stocks.... You know the rest.....
Smart idea.
Re: A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by seunlayi(m): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Fellow Nairalanders, I am pained right now. I wanted to enjoy my Friday over a bottle of Alcohol, suya, and some movies. After work, I branched to a supermarket to get Magic moment.

On getting home, I now stretch my leg, pour the magic moment, and was watching SIREN. I noticed it smells like local gin mixed with onions. It tastes bad with no chocolate taste or flavor.

But the thing is that why would someone sell something that is fake especially when the health risks are high and it could damage someone's kidney.

I am thinking of going to meet the woman on one hand and I am also thinking of petitioning them. Who knows how many people they have sold it to or how many people they might have killed through their fake products.

The thing is they dont issue receipt and might deny they sold it to me. But I need to make them know they cant continue selling fake things and get away with it. How do I go about it?

Yes, please do act on it to help others, you already knew the danger in consuming fake products.... Thank God you were able to detect it with mere smelling it, others will consumed huge quantities before knowing.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me by TUANKU(m): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2020
seunlayi:

Yes, please do act on it to help others, you already knew the danger in consuming fake products.... Thank God you were able to detect it with mere smelling it, others will consumed huge quantities before knowing.
Actually am not the op.

(1) (Reply)

Hussppupi Might Get 30 Years In Prison / Hushpuppi Makes CNN Headline / Exposed! Owner Of Instablog Mistakenly Shows Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.