Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers (681 Views)

Check Out Another Trick Used By Bank Scammers To Defraud People / 08162830875 Scam Number They Call To Request Atm.details Take Note / Beware Of This Number They Are Fraudsters 07039064274 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers by mormoney85(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
please be careful don't discuss anything about your bank details on phone, go to the bank because a worker in the bank might be the one trying to scam u, so this number called me now asking for date of birth, he said he saw too different date of birth in my account , he was right but the too date of birth he saw are both wrong , since i am using my real date of birth for my bank and other important things, i don't use it for any on line registrations such like Facebook or whatever for instance instead of (27/ 6/ 2020) i might use ( 2/ 4 / 2020 ) the same age but different months , so mentioning the dates confirmed my doubt

while on the call truecaller showed his name as (bank scammer),

Re: Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers by Hezzyluv: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
MTN na BIG thief
Re: Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers by mormoney85(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
please if such people call you go to truecaller and save that number as SCAMMER it will help others some someone saved this one thats why it was so easy for me to dictate is a scam
Re: Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers by mormoney85(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hezzyluv:
MTN na BIG thief
i don't see hw this is related to mtn they got the information on line

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers by Vyzz: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians Please Beware Of This Number They Are Bank Scammers by Barbsamiin: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Concrete Caused Two Accidents Overnight In Ikeja, Lagos. PHOTOS / Friends, Residents Mourn Malaysia Returnee Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Aba / Girl, 13, Paralyzed After Gang Rape By 2 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.