Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,969 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family (484 Views)

Liquid Metal Indabosky Bahose Sleeping At Police Station - Photo / Prophet Odumeje Is A Homosexual - Aro Ndi Izuogu Indigen / Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by hotmediatv: 4:09am On Jun 07, 2020
The Only Pastor With An Endorsement Deal: It’s official, The Lion himself, the Indaboski Bahose Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje is now signed to the Liquid Metal Management Family!!!

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmwqihQdy8Q

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by Nbote(m): 4:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Lol... Indaboski Pahose
Re: Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by Mindlog: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2020
He has entertainment value cheesy
Re: Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by Bobotic(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Worldly Pastor grin grin grin

Re: Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by Mrchukwudi01: 5:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Celebrity pastor, nothing EFCC no go see for kalu hand

Re: Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by MERCHANDISER: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this ! I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to be. I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love for casual outfits. Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in the church. While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend, Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and building roads. While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love and being a father to his beautiful children. Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate 1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil? While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you call him a fake prophet. People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting Odumeje and thats laughable. Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some countries because of fraud, are you aware ? Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians. I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash. Things that will make u a man of God 1: Your relationship with God 2. Your way of life 3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by AntiChristian: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Odumeje that Jesus cannot drink his tea!

Is that one a pastor?
Re: Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family by Officialakin: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2020
I'm not a preacher of love,I'm a war,I'm fight,I'm Indaboski pahose

(1) (Reply)

Where did The BLACKs Originated From / Does The Bible Say A Rape Victim Must Marry Her Rapist? / The Federal Government Needs To Stop Winners Chapel's Plans For Shiloh 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.