Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist (3608 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Dipo Odebode Aderibigbe Is Dead! Kwam1 Lead Vocalist Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by Pascalolo: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Nwakaego Ihenacho Ogbaro , famous ably as Ego, is a Nigerian soloist and songwriter. natural in Imo State, she is finest acknowledged as a lead singer for Lagbaja 's rock band Africano. Ego has recorded thump songs such as "Konko Below", "Nothing for You" and "Never remote Away". She commonly went on earth tour with Lagbaja. Ego gone Africano to pursue a solo career in 2007. She afterward bent a crew called Indigo. Since goodbye Lagbaja's band, she has collaborated with artistes like Sunny Nneji, Djinee, Tosin Martins, Ayanbirin and Blaise, amongst others. She has too performed with strange MC , Aṣa,

Cobhams Asuquo and Yinka Davies . She at large "I Believe", the manage lone from her entrance studio album. She was signed as a

Globacom ambassador in 2008.

Click here to view more....

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=797f88577fa18f353d5f3728c47d03a6&news_entry_id=s345d71ea200607en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=PUSH_ENTRY_NEWS_8a38e0f7-c318-4cc2-9cd1-bb1da1fe365e&from=unknown
Re: Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by illicit(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Pls this write up is not fit for public consumption

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by Gmajor(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please go through you're write-up and proofread it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by billynoni(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pascalolo:
Nwakaego Ihenacho Ogbaro , FAMOUS ABLY as Ego, is a Nigerian soloist and songwriter. natural in Imo State, she is finest acknowledged as a lead singer for Lagbaja 's rock band Africano. Ego has recorded THUMP SONGS such as "Konko Below", "Nothing for You" and "Never REMOTE AWAY". She commonly went on earth tour with Lagbaja. EGO GONE AFRICANO to pursue a solo career in 2007. She AFTERWARD BENT A CREW called Indigo. Since goodbye Lagbaja's band, she has collaborated with artistes like Sunny Nneji, Djinee, Tosin Martins, Ayanbirin and Blaise, amongst others. She HAS TOO PERFORMED with strange MC , Aṣa,

Cobhams Asuquo and Yinka Davies . She at large "I Believe", the manage lone from her entrance studio album. She was signed as a

OP fear God nah... Headache won't kill us ooo.
Re: Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Op name typical Nigeria lecture who gives put handout that one cn't comprehend...

Re: Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wait, please tell me you intentionally did this to make us laugh. grin grin grin.
Re: Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by Blitz4real(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Pascalolo:
Nwakaego Ihenacho Ogbaro , famous ably as Ego, is a Nigerian soloist and songwriter. natural in Imo State, she is finest acknowledged as a lead singer for Lagbaja 's rock band Africano. Ego has recorded thump songs such as "Konko Below", "Nothing for You" and "Never remote Away". She commonly went on earth tour with Lagbaja. Ego gone Africano to pursue a solo career in 2007. She afterward bent a crew called Indigo. Since goodbye Lagbaja's band, she has collaborated with artistes like Sunny Nneji, Djinee, Tosin Martins, Ayanbirin and Blaise, amongst others. She has too performed with strange MC , Aṣa,

Click here to view more....

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=797f88577fa18f353d5f3728c47d03a6&news_entry_id=s345d71ea200607en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=PUSH_ENTRY_NEWS_8a38e0f7-c318-4cc2-9cd1-bb1da1fe365e&from=unknown
She left lagbaja to set up her own record label.she shouldn't have,she later regretted it also cause that song "never far away"was the last good song they both had, she leaving lagbaja wasn't a good one at all and her record label thing didn't work out for her as expected I strongly believe that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Nwakego Ihenacho, Lagbaja Former Vocalist by phemmyfour: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Blogger, its weird MC not strange MC

She thought she could do it alone after "never far away" not knowing her fame was attached to Lagbaja. She lost it when she went......far away

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis / Ugliest Man In Africa Welcomes 8th Child From Second Wife (photos) / PHOTO : Man Kills Himself Trying To Jump Over Barbed Wire In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.