Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Success Tips For Your Endeavours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Tips For Your Endeavours (342 Views)

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / Business Success Tips #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Tips For Your Endeavours by richesismine1(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Good morning beautiful Persons.

Please , Follow me to the book of Galatians 4:1-2.

"Now I say , that the heir as long as he is a child differs nothing from the servant, though he be Lord of all.

But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father."

Let me give you a vivid example of that scriptural verse.

If someone like Jack Ma, the owner of Alibaba.com , very wealthy man had a biological Son from his wife,

As long as that son is still a child , the son and any of the servants of Jack ma , is the same.

Did you see the whole picture now ?

Jack Ma can only appoint his son as the heir when his son had sat under Tutors and governor for learning .

That above scripture is very deep.

Let dig it a bit with David who later became a king in the Bible.

I like using Biblical David to give example most times.

Well,

Before David killed Goliath, he took his time to be Practising, killing wildlife in the bush, he mastered his art ,

And it was easy for him to confront Goliath,

There should be a place of learning, practise and building capacity in any man's life desirous of SUCCESS.

Some months ago, I sat under a speaker who spoke on a topic called, A day i'll never forget".

He said, " that day was the day he made a decision to destroy his shyness in public which he found as a bad factor for him".

That singular decision changed his life , Days after that he devoured more than 18 books and with practise , the shyness left him.

And now ,he can speak boldly as a professional speaker in the public.

For some people, why we have not made the required financial SUCCESS in our life could be that we don't have the required capacity to manage that kind of money.

Now is the right time to WAKE UP and build more capacity through personal development and capacity building for you attract the kind of success you desire .

I hope this post make sense to you.

In all, Whatever you do, Prosper!!

If you would like to receive this kind of messages directly to your inbox for your business , and your carreer success, kindly register your email address with me with the link below.

https://mailchi.mp/314c8ccd40aa/success-tips-for-your-well-being
Re: Success Tips For Your Endeavours by francicero: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
obetentotti@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Way Of Earnings During This Covid-19 / Have You Heard Of Rentallscript? / Pls How Much Can I See Shop Rent At Awoyaya Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.