Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa (59264 Views)

Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by hejr: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Is something wrong with some of the men in our generation because I honestly don't understand again

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

It's not the same sir... Buildings are just inanimate objects or manmade creations.

Even the shrine of the most powerful deity will be nothing but a mere manmade structure easily desecrated if the deity in question is absent.

God doesn't dwell in mere buildings made by man... He dwells in the willing souls of those men who occupy the building

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy o is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own" (1 Corinthian 6:19)
So what happened to the name OMNIPRESENT GOD?
since you said that if believers are absent then the church building is useless?
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
stevmatt15:

So what happened to the name OMNIPRESENT GOD?
since you said that if believers are absent then the church building is useless?

Good sir, you need not stretch this argument to such proportions.

What is the essence of the Omnipresence of God??! Is he supposed to secure or protect a mere building, or the believer within that building or any other building for that matter??!

The Bible clearly states:

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." (Deut. 31:6)

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Heb. 13:5)
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Ladycewhy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
These animals ,make una control una penis oooo

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Ladycewhy(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chochovini:
THIS IS What Lock Down can breed.
na only Nigeria dem for do lockdown ? Except you mean to tell us there are more animals in human form in Nigeria ,so they are reacting differently to lockdown unlike the men in other countries undecided
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by olax02(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Benue guy self, Fulani's Are there killing them. Yet he cant use his number six...sleeping with 6yrs old Baby is The next Thing.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by olax02(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
na only Nigeria dem for do lockdown ? Except you mean to tell us there are more animals in human form in Nigeria ,so they are reacting differently to lockdown unlike the men in other countries undecided
What do You expect from The zoo before??

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Anfield247(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
supportnija:
Six years? I don't understand.
The thing taya me ooh... Now wey some mature girls dey cry on twitter for men to come fvck them....
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by DrMuzungu(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ejenavi18:
What did this rapist find attractive in a 6-year old for heaven's sake?
He should be handed over to the police ASAP!

No, my friend, no. he should be handed, free of charge, to human parts dealers.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by adamsking0007(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
idiot!...why him no go meet olosho sef���¿
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by jaggabban: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
In the voice of motherfvcker flat headers, Muslims and northerners are rapists. Awon oloriburuku aiye ati orun.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
o'to ju sumi. I am tired of all this.what the devil is wrong with our men and their prick's? sighs.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Offpoint: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
He should be crucified immediately

What’s wrong with these men naa embarassed

Mr. Patrick, famously known as Omolomo, was caught pants down while having carnal knowledge of the underage at the premises of 7 Thunder Church located in Akparoji.

Which church be 7 Thunder Church again shocked
Out of the 7 thunder not even a single one was able to stroke Patrick.

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
megareal:
Now, there is a spirit going round in these times. A lot of people are in demonic bondage, it's only a discerning mind that will understand. The times are bad.
Louder,please!!!!
we have to check ourselves every now and then not to allow the devil to use us as an instrument to carry out his evil plans.
The devil wont physically appear to do his things,na human being he go use.

1 Like

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Calicoe: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
It seems like the spirit of rape is flying from one man to another. Which kind conji dey worry these people wen Olosho no go fit cure?
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Afamcy: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
7 thunder church kwaa..
Why thunder no fire that guy there?
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by duketerry22(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
The name of the church alone should've discouraged him. 7 thunder? Now he'll get the real thunder
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Nickymezor(f): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
End time tinz
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Brenn594(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
What is causing all this bullshit na

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Nickymezor(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
duketerry22:
The name of the church alone should've discouraged him. 7 thunder? Now he'll get the real thunder
Lolz , abi oo
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by betterpikinn: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What is happening? They're dragging this guy calmly, I'm not seeing any 4x4 wood on sight, no gallon of petrol, no tyre, not even aggresive manhandling, no blood. WHAT IS HAPPENING MY PEOPLE?
That's why I like Calabar and Akwa ibom PEOPLE..
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by teeteelahyor(f): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
What the Bleep is wrong with these animals.....I wonder what they fucking enjoy in it sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Originalsly: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Hmmm.....help me understand.... is it because he was caught pants down that he is tied and beaten with pants up? Is it only one time per crime pants can be down? People get stripped... pants down and off... for all kinds of minor stuff. I expected for this kind crime this one would be completely stripped and flogging be concentrated on the body parts used for the crime. I'm almost sure this is not the first time...... and if freed... he is capable of doing the same again. He is a pedophile period.... his tool.should be made useless.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by GoldHorse(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Maybe the government should start subsidizing oloshos to help these guys out o, abi?
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by FX(m): 5:09am On Jun 08, 2020
jidxin:
You cant rape a six year old girl it's not fucking rape. She is not capable of giving consent for sex so she was defiled. OP take note. Please the best jungle justice for ybis is to cut off the penis and make sure he did not die
All of you are too crude and barbaric. How are you different from the rapist. So you can actually cut off someone penis? God forbid. I hate the mentality of all these nairalanders. Backwardness at its peak.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by jidxin(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2020
FX:
All of you are too crude and barbaric. How are you different from the rapist. So you can actually cut off someone penis? God forbid. I hate the mentality of all these nairalanders. Backwardness at its peak.
oga calm down. U should know i dont mean it but severe punishment be meted out on them
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by DaRuud(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Wetin dey worry some men

owukpa:
A man identified as Patrick Onoja Igah, a native of Ogwurute Itabono Owukpa, was mercilessly beaten on Saturday by an angry mob for allegedly raping a 6-year-old girl (name withheld).
IDOMAVOICE gathered that Mr. Patrick, famously known as Omolomo, was caught pants down while having carnal knowledge of the underage at the premises of 7 Thunder Church located in Akparoji.

Irked by his abominable act, some angry youths pounced on him, tied him and gave him the beating of his life until he fainted.

Patrick, believed to be in his late 30, was handed over to the local vigilante who will hand him over to the police for immediate prosecution.

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/06/breaking-man-beaten-to-coma-for-allegedly-raping-6-year-old-girl-in-itabono-owukpa-benue-state.html

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by jerexzy(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=90413078]

[b] The truth dey pain o bros. I for report you o but no need but na your last warning be this [see you
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by vinkihillz(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2020
E be like say devil just Dy catch serious fun fa......�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Two Ladies Gang-Raped And Killed In Kumasi, Ghana (Graphic photos) / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.