Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa (59260 Views)

Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Drizzy5001(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mumu man.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by nobone(f): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Only one thunder out of the seven in that church would have just fired him
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by jerexzy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
I shame for all this Nigerian men o, with the wey toto cheap, dem still dey disgrace their generations. Go Aba, Awka, Owerri, toto cheap die 500h last, dem go tear leg for you, Onitsha nkor the same thing. Even for FUTO, UNN Ofasala soup or Idomie and fried egg, dem go open am for you. This one dey here dey fool himself
U mumu Toto no cheap for north and south west. . Anupam
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Bahamas95(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
What's happening in Nigeria na? Everyday rape rape rape. For as little as N500 or N1000 don reach fvck olosho, she go even give you from behind sef.

He should be buried alive.

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by aremuoladele: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Still reserving my comments on NCDC issue and the rising figures of COVID 19 cases in Nigeria till further notice but meanwhile you can GET CURED WITHOUT SURGERY @ MONI HERBS & HERBAL LTD(RC: 990497) for a guarantee solution to any health challenges. We also offer Massaging, Detoxifying, General Check-up Services & tradomedical for treatment of any kind of ailment. With God, no impossibility
Home/ office product delivery & treatment available.
Contact us @ Monilola House, 10, Sunny Alebiosu Street, behind Ikotun BRT terminal, Iyana ipaja, Lagos.
Call or Whatsapp us on 08034-567-342, 08053-7676-80 for more information and direction to our offices.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
jerexzy:

U mumu Toto no cheap for north and south west. . Anupam

The truth dey pain o bros. I for report you o but no need but na your last warning be this
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by richarddavid(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why this again this people no dey hear word abeg mak them comot him stupid d*
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Jabioro: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
He was caught pant down.. why's pant still on..you people don't know how to gather evidence.by the time the forecenic analysis is conduct on ..your finger print will be an evidence..
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by VecktorX6(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
I still wonder how the house of God has now turned into a place of destruction for some certian set of animals that call thereselves human being's.
Even the church name no fear am"7 THUNDER"
And now the 7 thunders don strike him.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Olabode971(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
maybe they should just send 1thunder out of the 7thunder church to strike.. #AwonWereySombody grin

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
megareal:
Now, there is a spirit going round in these times. A lot of people are in demonic bondage, it's only a discerning mind that will understand. The times are bad.
You're in the spirit...
the time is short, the devil is balancing his records and soiling the name of the church of God, trying so hard to paint Jehovah as impotent and non-existent.
But there is God, the Church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Blisplendor12(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
The Agents of darkness released spirits of rape this period. It's only Prayers that we need to send them back
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by apexx5397: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
megareal:
Now, there is a spirit going round in these times. A lot of people are in demonic bondage, it's only a discerning mind that will understand. The times are bad.
You're in the spirit...
the time is short, the devil is balancing his records and soiling the name of the church of God, trying so hard to paint Jehovah as impotent and non-existent.
But there is God, the Church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
The close of churches really gave the devil some break to operate, some people think that prayer of Numerous united christains in churches all over nigeria dont work.
Shame on them!

1 Like

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by semyman: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Churches have always been the epic centre of immorality and frauds
From tithes and offerings to breaking homes
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Prevail442: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Church again?
What a generation without the fear of God
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
I will deactivate from Nairaland if this kind of news continue without any solution profferd cry cry

Nonsense!!
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Icebreeze(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Our Father who art in Heaven I'm not ashamed to ask for guidance at 24/7
No longer afraid to knock on your door
Not scared anymore to lose my life in the war
After what I just saw, I'm riding with the Lord 'Cause I really can't afford to lose my head by the sword
For now that I've seen what I need to see.

I'm ready to meet HIM 'cause where I'm living ain't right. Rapist Hate Rape Victim And Rape Victim Hates Rapist, it's right back to the same fight
They got us suspecting a war.
But the real war is to follow the law of the Lord.

"I'm Ready To Meet Him".
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
I shame for all this Nigerian men o, with the wey toto cheap, dem still dey disgrace their generations. Go Aba, Awka, Owerri, toto cheap die 500h last, dem go tear leg for you, Onitsha nkor the same thing. Even for FUTO, UNN Ofasala soup or Idomie and fried egg, dem go open am for you. This one dey here dey fool himself

You are very very stupid.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
stevmatt15:

It is still the same
Tabernacle of God is Church and that is where the so called believers gathers to pray. Just say that God is not the founder of that shrine called church

It's not the same sir... Buildings are just inanimate objects or manmade creations.

Even the shrine of the most powerful deity will be nothing but a mere manmade structure easily desecrated if the deity in question is absent.

God doesn't dwell in mere buildings made by man... He dwells in the willing souls of those men who occupy the building.

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own" (1 Corinthians 6:19)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by apexx80: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by wizod(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
He should be crucified immediately

What’s wrong with these men naa embarassed

Mr. Patrick, famously known as Omolomo, was caught pants down while having carnal knowledge of the underage at the premises of 7 Thunder Church located in Akparoji.

Which church be 7 Thunder Church again shocked
this one really weak me oooooo
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by FlordFlorez(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rape in church? Is that the new trend??
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by humilitypays(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
and he cannot even face Fulani herdsmen his fellow men ravaging and destroying his community, shameless idiot angry
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by EdiskyHarry: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
He is even lucky there are places he would have been burnt to ashes.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kwon1999:

You are very very stupid.

Who doesn't know that all warri women are harlots?

E pain am....bros go bath with cool water, no be do you abeg
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by zinny377(f): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
7 Thunder church! shocked na wa oh! A six years old! That man must be deranged.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by ayoblinks(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
See that fool wearing red socks, bloody cultist
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
My God, what is happening? Why all these abominations and perversion? What is happening??

When I was a pre-teen my parents could leave me comfortably with neighbors, both male and female, but now, the world has gone to hell!
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
those guys are not serious.

person wey suppose dey hold his left hand in his right hand by now, see as him dey fresh.

coward boys.
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by bamite(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
omooba969:
These Benue people again. undecided

Wetin Benue people do you ode?
Re: Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa by Faithdamy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
PHOTOS: Man Caught Raping A 6-year-old Girl Inside Church
See photos here>>>

https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/06/photos-man-caught-raping-6-year-old.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.