Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? (172 Views)

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria has lifted the ban on religious gatherings subjecting it to compliance with guidelines from the State Governments.

Religious organisations have now been charged to operate under restricted orders with guidelines and precautionary measures to curb the further spread of Covid-19.

Today being the first Sunday in the month of June and also the first Sunday after the nationwide restriction of religious gatherings was lifted, it's expected that most churches will be filled up, as most churches will have their monthly Thanksgiving today.

So, why didn't you attend church service today?
Re: Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2020
I stopped going to church since 2018. I now pray to God personally and he has been answering my prayers.
Re: Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Because COVID19 has made me realize that I won’t die if I don’t attend church service
Re: Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? by SocialJustice: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
iamyemiakins:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has lifted the ban on religious gatherings subjecting it to compliance with guidelines from the State Governments.

Religious organisations have now been charged to operate under restricted orders with guidelines and precautionary measures to curb the further spread of Covid-19.

Today being the first Sunday in the month of June and also the first Sunday after the nationwide restriction of religious gatherings was lifted, it's expected that most churches will be filled up, as most churches will have their monthly Thanksgiving today.

So, why didn't you attend church service today?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
You are the reason. Shey people that went today will automatically make heaven?
Re: Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Because COVID19 has made me realized that I won’t died if I don’t attend church service
yo easy with English language
Re: Why Didn't You Attend Church Service Today? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Possiblegee:
yo easy with English language
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Your Loveworld With Pastor Chris Live / Seeking Much Greater Signs / Dead Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.