Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Are You In A State Of Confusion And Depression - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You In A State Of Confusion And Depression (163 Views)

A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression / Confusion And Hypocrisy On The Part Of Christians Towards Science. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A State Of Confusion And Depression by PlugCentral: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2020
An Amazing story of Salvation
Vanessa Holland.( Conclusion)

"I didn't know what was going on but I started to cry," Vanessa recalls. "That really was not like me, because I have become very hard"
"I had been in large audiences before, listening to New Age lecturers- but I'd always felt very alone there. This was absolutely the opposite. I felt warm and safe in this place. I didn't know at that time but it was the Holy Spirit enveloping me."
"The pastor spoke about being forgiven of your sins that day. I wanted that so badly. I wanted all the junks of my past to be swept away. I wanted to get rid of the anger and depression. I was so hungry for relief from the pain of living the way I'd been living all my life"
The Spirit of God has broken through this young woman's many facades to bring her home at last
"The change in my life was so real and so immediate that it shocked me," she says." Nothing had never changed me for more than five minutes before. Now, all of a sudden, I was excited and joyful about life. I also felt offended by my old actions."
"I was managing a restaurant-. Among the staff there I was known for my absolutely filthy mouth. Well, that very week after I went to the altar at the church something happened at work and I blurted out a vulgar word. Instantly I was mortified! I actually gasped and clutched my throat in reaction. What had been common place in my life now became a knife in my heart. I was so embarrassed!"
Other changes began to sprout. " Suddenly I realized I was no longer afraid of the dark, which is something I'd always suffered. I think it traced back to weird things in my childhood, playing the Ouija board with my mum when I was little, and all that"
"Anyway, now the problem vanished. I could turn out the lights when I went to bed and feel nothing but coziness. Darkness no longer triggers my apprehension."
Today Vanessa Holland runs her own business as a personal trainer, assisted by two part time employees. Her life has stabilized, her outlook is positive. She found out along the way that her mother had met the Lord just as dramatically back in Australia.

What an amazing story of God- the Salvation of Vanessa Holland!

Are you in a state of confusion and depression?
Come to Jesus.
The Holy Spirit will help you to experience the joy Vanessa experienced!
Amazing Grace how sweet!
Grace So Amazing!

Submitted by Pastor Mrs. Oluwayemisi Margaret Bajomo of NCC- Iju. Her Husband is Pastor Kayode Olufemi Bajomo- Shepherd of New Covenant Church Iju and Founder of the Heartitudes series

(1) (Reply)

"Be Zealous." / You Will Be Depress When You Are Trying To Impress Everybody- Israel Oladele / God Changes Things !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.