Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) (80766 Views)

Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by WriterX(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesicilian:

And yet they haven't caught the rapists? Semen all at the crime scene is almost like saying the rapists dropped their ID cards at the scene before leaving!

DNA is only useful when you have suspects to match it against or have a DNA criminal database you can run a search on, naija I know will never spend money on such prospective and efficient means of curbing crimes
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by trueconscience(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
This was definitely done by Fulani herdsmen.

Of course I am being cynical, evil is within every one of us...shame
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by olax02(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Am very sure some set of wailers will still blame Jonathan for This...
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by extol1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
tooth4tooth:
This is a clear case of rampaging serial rapists/ killers in Edo State.
could it be as a result of forthcoming election in the state

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Engraced80(f): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
The fear of God dwindling at a very pathetic rate. Scary!
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Irore: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
hmonaco:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/pregnant-wife-of-edo-politician-is-raped-and-murdered-in-benin-sparking-protest-photovideo.html
I don't know why these hired assassins don't use their head one bit, raping and killing an innocent woman who doesn't know how her husband makes his income to take of her; legitimately or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Do we have lawmakers in this contraption?

Certainly we don't!

These guyz are the worst sets of rapist of governance ever known.

Just sitting down, cheering and doing nothing.

When it gets to them, then a bill should be passed on this rape issues.

Pathetic!
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Law of Karma cry
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by intruder15(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
excelegends:
Too bad.

Check our signature to become an excel pro today

There is nothing on your signature to become an excel pro. Show me the way guy.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by thesicilian: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
WriterX:

DNA is only useful when you have suspects to match it against or have a DNA criminal database you can run a search on, naija I know will never spend money on such prospective and efficient means of curbing crimes
A criminal database does not create itself. If you do not store information in the system, you'll never get a "database". As far as I can tell, there's a DNA forensic laboratory in Lagos. Let's analyse and store, then tomorrow the chances of getting a match becomes higher. But if everyone keeps saying "na naija we dey" as if it's an alien idea to do things right, then we'll always remain where we are despite the information and resources at our disposal

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Charlex23(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
There's been a sudden proliferation concerning the rape issue 4 a while now. Can anything good ever come out of NIgeria? Rest in peace to the Dead
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Poor woman.. this surely karma.... I pity the innocent humans that will suffer for the sins of their partners.. this is surely karma. He got what he did to someone many years ago.

hmonaco:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/pregnant-wife-of-edo-politician-is-raped-and-murdered-in-benin-sparking-protest-photovideo.html
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by salford1: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigeria, the devil's seat of power in the world.
Rape, herdsmen killings, ritual killings e.t.c.
Una no dey tire.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by wyqay: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Something is fishing.
Thesame Benin again.
God come protect us and our family.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Heartless elements!
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
only an irresponsible man leave her pregnant wife alone in the apartment. all these ladies that rush to date Nigeria politicians, it's well

Nigeria has officially taken over India

rape incidence is now turning to culture in Nigeria. under Buhari orisirisi ikan lo nse le. if Buhari were to be a king, he would have been long dethroned

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Franksomtoo: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oluromantic:
To be a politician's wife, definitely it's those who she or her husband had offended that are behind the case. Perhaps her hubby is paying for what he used his political power to do against people or she is paying back for breaking her former lovers heart by eloping with a moneyman politician. Similar to destroying a man's house or property and getting away with it for breaking d heart of his gf. Girls in Nigeria usually don't have any property to destroy except what's between their legs

Nothing justifies crime. Nothing justifies rape. Nothing justifies murder. Don't be a rape apologist. Do not give reasons for crime...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by salford1: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesicilian:

And yet they haven't caught the rapists? Semen all at the crime scene is almost like saying the rapists dropped their ID cards at the scene before leaving!
Well, in a developed country and not some 3rd world mess like Nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
this woman fine oo...them guys really bleeped her
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Oluromantic: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
salford1:

I wonder how Seun deals with comments like this on Nairaland.
I don't even have a word to qualify the owner of this abhorrent post.
Olodo. Which line out if the post says I support rape there. You're blind-minded
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by salford1: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Semen can only give you a DNA profile which is for comparison purposes unlike finger print which gives solid basis for identification since there are available data base in the country to fish out the culprit(s)
They probably left finger prints all over the crime scene. If they have in anyway applied for a government document, there should be a database for matching purposes.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by olattech: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olattech: How To Browse The Internet For Free Using This.... https://olattech..com/2020/06/how-to-browse-internet-for-free-using.html
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hope they arrest the perpetrators, torture their asses and hang them by the balls.

A pregnant woman for heaven's sake. I'm so angry
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In Yoruba land, we have the belief that there is always a curse that follows men who have carnal knowledge of a pregnant women who are not their wives.

May the perpetrators of this act of raping this pregnant woman never know peace all the days of their life
The only consolation in Nigeria. And there are semen everywhere! Dead country!
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by abeliver: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
I want to understand this part , The source who spoke to LIB said neighbours reported seeing strange men walking up and down the street just days before the tragic incident.
is it that when they saw these men walking about they just ignored them??
shebi a reasonable race/being would have alerted others, stupidity go kee us
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by salford1: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oluromantic:

[s]Olodo. Which line out if the post says I support rape there. You're blind-minded[/s]
It did not take me up to 10s to dig into your previous post on Nairaland.
You are one sick perverted individual.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
These evil men in Benin need to be apprehended. Their own is getting too much. How can you rape and kill a pregnant woman, that's like killing two people. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Oluromantic: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
salford1:

It did not take me up to 10s to dig into your previous post on Nairaland.
You are one sick perverted individual.
Eye service. The content u screenshot has its own title and original post. You're just a weakling who won't admit his fault. I don't need to dig ur former post. You just a low self esteem mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.