Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders (1302 Views)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Juleh01:

Nop, northern Nigeria produce about 50% of the food and other dairy product we use in the country. And by the way, I'm not a northerner, just fortunate to be born and bred there

You said "the richest man in Nigeria is from the north, that is why the north is feeding the nation". The two statements combined don't make logical sense, apart from the fact it's dumb to say the north is feeding the nation as if they carry the food to other parts for free the way the oil I. the Niger Delta is carried for free to other parts of the country.
Re: Poverty: The Critical Questions Northerners Should Be Asking Their Leaders by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bembellaa:
this is the logic bro... Development is the logic!

Another true northerner. Seems logic is not you guys strongest fort. You didn't read the statement I quoted, or your natural lack of comprehension is pushing you. Calm down and read again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

43% Of World’s Poor People Live In Nigeria, Two Others – World Bank / Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju / Three Policemen Die While Coming Back From Ebonyi War Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.