Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic (87964 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by frog12: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by jrusky(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Not only fake news its a silly and stupid news. Apc at it again Edo and Ondo election loading, ploy to start blame game bullshit pdp these pdp that. This is no more selling news at all.

Its no longer 1,000 properties its now 70 bah Apc plus efcc pls let the woman be your lies against her killed the case outrightly so shut up and feck off.

She was appointed commisioner in Caribbean 2015 and she has be living in UK since then what a stupid talk.

I repeat apc + efcc feck off and go to hell. Your fake news not selling....

Dominican passport, British passport, diplomatic passport!!! What is the meaning of all these? Does these make any sense?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Ohizman73(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abfinest007:
I trust bubu she's a goner already
has she forgotten how bubu dealt with umaru Dikko ala crate. The drugs used on him by the hired Israeli goons finished him till he died. He never forgave bunions.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
fugarlion:
Afonja for you...see them above wailing. They almost destroyed this Biafran woman! Deizani Madueke was born to Igbo blood clan in Bayelsa as Deizani Abiye, a royal family. She is married to Rear Admiral Allison madueke. She knows her blood and Igbos will continue to stand with her till the end against this evil onslaught by Hausa-Fulani and yoruba( umu ekwensu)! They have gone after Oteh, failed. Gone after Iweala, failed. After Patience, failed. Gone after Oduah, failed. Gone after Onyuike, failed. You will fail against Deizani.

A human being type this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by LordOfTheGame: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Until buhari and his northern co-criminals start branding and chasing his own clique of criminals and sending them to jail, he has no moral right to complain about another person without evidence and prove.
#DiezaniIsNotACriminal. #BuhariIsACriminal #BuhariIsATerrorist

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by fabolouz1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
She paid a certain Dele Momodu millions years ago to tell Nigerians that she's suffering from cancer & a Photoshop image of her was scattered all over the media though many including myself didn't fall for it.
Last year or so, a nairalander saw her in London streets and she hurriedly avoided the camera.
Whether she likes it or not, she must refund the billions of dollars stolen by her & her cronies.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Duru009(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
This woman too wise abeg !

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by hidhrhis(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
With our money! Our gods are dead.
Our ancestors v been eaten by ants, they aren't sleeping!
Diezani is smarter than PMB.
Her dog is wiser than Nigeria's intelligence network.
Cos for over 5years this useless govt couldn't catch her.
They were talking tough during campaign of 2015 that they ll end corruption, insecurity, provide 10m jobs yearly etc.
Their scorecard as at 2020
Insecurity: E8
Corruption: F9
Jobs: F9 plus advise to withdraw!
As in PMB created only 500,000 nPower jobs.
Thunder ooooo locate Diezani & the inept ones that can't apprehend her
Okiki you have brain oooo
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Conrod: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ask yourself why a country with embassy in nigeria would decide to crown a thief,a fugitive their minister,it is because they know she is a guilty as the "terrorist"nnamdi kanu who despite ur claims is today either in israel or usa.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by excel101(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
The fear of PMB, has made this one to naturalize in Dominican Republic.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Fash20: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
she will loot them dry...Tthey know she a corrupt biach who stole from Nigeria and they made her a commissioner in their country I laugh In Japanese
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Enculer: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
shiwex:

You call that being smart.. I pity you and your children....They messing with your kids future, you're saying smart woman.....

And what is Jubril doing to your future?

Zombie
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Enculer: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
stacyadams:
One time on Al Jazeera,I saw her name amongst others who bought Dominica s diplomatic passport

Where is the link?
Bloody liar.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nwaonyishi69: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Possiblegee:
But people get mind o ,especially women imagine person get mind thief 29 billion chai people get mind sha
And those that passed a budget of 22 trillion within 2hrs, to loot, are not criminals?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Onlyonebuhari: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Be deceiving yourself

Oya you and your lifeless buhari should go and get her na

Looters crony
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Justiceleague1:

It will locate you and PMB 1st and alone. grin
Thunder oooo.
If I do you juju now they ll say I m wicked.
Oya start typing on your phone.
May your data get exhausted fastly like Shonekan's presidency.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by stacyadams: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Enculer:

Where is the link?
Bloody liar.

If only u go leave that village wey u dey with ur 4 battery radio and kerosene lamp.

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Dainy1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
I thought una say she dey fight cancer? Nija, I hail una
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by goldman777: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
I remember this woman claimed she was dieing of cancer Nigeria is a terrible corrupted country
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nchenches: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yes.
This way, other southern Nigeria politicians shall ultimately be chased out of Nigeria by Fulani.

Northern Nigeria’s political class stole Nigeria’s oil money blind from the 1970s till 1999.

Southern Nigeria political leaders don’t want to tell north that it’s time to restructure or dissolve Nigeria of inequality.

Not siding any body who looted from oil money in Nigeria; but

Southern politicians are like...

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nwaonyishi69: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
LordOfTheGame:
Until buhari and his northern co-criminals start branding and chasing his own clique of criminals and sending them to jail, he has no moral right to complain about another person without evidence and prove.
#DiezaniIsNotACriminal. #BuhariIsACriminal #BuhariIsATerrorist
If anybody is fighting corruption in this nation now, tiefnubu, lizard of Ubima, fashola, gondola, Oshi-omo-ole etc would all be in prison after five years of diligent prosecution, no matter how slow the courts may be. Some fools play wise by listening to lies and 'we will' rhetorics.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Kennitrust(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
This woman has thought our politicians on how to still and get away with it... Lol
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Shedrack777: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Be deceiving yourself

nigeria will give north korea the contract to arrest her. i trust kim jong un on this
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by deltateam: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Be deceiving yourself

That would be an art of war.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Kobicove(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Enculer:

Like your bloody family.

Jealous pig.

Monkey!

Why are you so pained?

The truth is very bitter.

Why would I be jealous of a woman who is an internationally acclaimed thief?! undecided
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by YusufTheGreat: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Smart Lady.Let me see how EFCC will extradite her for the 23.29 billion poll and bribery scam.And they even gave her international diplomatic immunity plus a ministerial position.It is finished!
You re the dumbest person I ve seen today... Someone stole your money And Escape You re praising her? This is not about Buhari or Efcc its about our collective wealth... Chai... Who do You like this?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nchenches: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
fugarlion:
Afonja for you...see them above wailing. They almost destroyed this Biafran woman! Deizani Madueke was born to Igbo blood clan in Bayelsa as Deizani Abiye, a royal family. She is married to Rear Admiral Allison madueke. She knows her blood and Igbos will continue to stand with her till the end against this evil onslaught by Hausa-Fulani and yoruba( umu ekwensu)! They have gone after Oteh, failed. Gone after Iweala, failed. After Patience, failed. Gone after Oduah, failed. Gone after Onyuike, failed. You will fail against Deizani.
The small minds of “we no be part of Biafra” in the old eastern region and Delta state, are responsible for Fulani persecution of the people you mentioned, and others in the south south.

Ankio Briggs and others like her in the southsouth may prefer exile to Nigeria soon.

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Willy123(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by meobizy(f): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Look at that sexy powerful woman with her opolo eyes. Every time she appeared on my screen all I fantasized about was being her toyboy.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Wettoid123: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is Dominica, not Dominican Republic

Dominica is an island in the Caribbean.
while Dominican Republic is another country along with Haiti form the Hispaniola island also in the Caribbean

you are intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
You claimed she is a thief and another country made her a minister, she is a thief yet she is very free in Britain since 2015, She is a thief yet Interpol ignored you and your extradition request since 2015, seems this your accusation of theft need to be looked at again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.