Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic (87951 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by llakes4real: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

She will return the loot like Abacha after 2023 when Buhari and his gang of bandits are out of power.

My prayer is that you people would get your country and we would see how this kind of conduct would improve your lives. By the way, congrats!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by gideonvalor98(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2020
fugarlion:
Afonja for you...see them above wailing. They almost destroyed this Biafran woman! Deizani Madueke was born to Igbo blood clan in Bayelsa as Deizani Abiye, a royal family. She is married to Rear Admiral Allison madueke. She knows her blood and Igbos will continue to stand with her till the end against this evil onslaught by Hausa-Fulani and yoruba( umu ekwensu)! They have gone after Oteh, failed. Gone after Iweala, failed. After Patience, failed. Gone after Oduah, failed. Gone after Onyuike, failed. You will fail against Deizani.
Your generation is a waste...obuko...he-goat...set awon kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by gideonvalor98(m): 1:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yes, you only support criminals. From drug trafficking to armed robbery. From treasury looting to kidnapping, fake drugs, baby factory and human trafficking
I don't even know what they're still waiting for in a country they call zoo!
They should have gone already to create their Biafra , so that they can go and be doing all what you've mentioned to themselves.. Generation of Money slaves...that's how their eyeballs will be doing shocked shocked shocked when they see money...families of the devil

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by VickyRotex(f): 1:30am On Jun 08, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
With our money!
Chai!
Our gods are dead.
Our ancestors v been eaten by ants, they are sleeping!
Diezani is smarter than PMB.
Her dog is wiser than Nigeria's intelligence network.
Cos for over 5years this useless govt couldn't catch her.
They were talking tough during campaign of 2015 that they ll end corruption, insecurity, provide 10m jobs yearly etc.
Their scorecard as at 2020
Insecurity: E8
Corruption: F9
Jobs: F9 plus advise to withdraw!
As in PMB created only 500,000 nPower jobs.
Thunder ooooo locate Diezani & the inept ones that can't apprehend her

shocked shocked shocked egbon, you don vex ooo
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by pfadom: 2:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
if it's true then it shows that Nigeria is indeed a failed state, other nations keep appreciating what we despise.

What's worth appreciating in a rogue? There are scores of countries that would grant you citizenship or at least a permanent residency once you bring in some funds as investment to boost their economy.

Is their anything Dominica likes in Diezani?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by taretoofine(m): 2:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Thought they said she has cancer
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:39am On Jun 08, 2020
I thought she said she has cancer. And many Nairaland sympatheizer shamed EFCC that they should leave her alone. She has invested Nigeria's money on Dominica Republic. Thats why she is made a commissioner. Smart Woman

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Greensquard(m): 4:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Hahaha see the real badoos..political thieves who even resort to rituals for protection yet i bet if she sends for any Nairalander to visit her,they will gladly visit her and even hail her yes ma when they are in her presence,yet same bastards will criticize young guys like us making our own million h..acking cryp.to...eye.service motherfuckers..if una like o critisize i.dont give a damn cos.im already very very rich and ur opinions dont count and wont change shit..guys wise up o and make this money any which way as long as u dont use blood or a life..dm if u.want to.join the young rich geng..born again pls stay away..
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by themanderon: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2020
What makes her different from the Hausa Fulani thieves that have stolen and wreaked havoc on this nation even till now? Don't they deserve the same treatment or is it cos they cover theirs?
Their sins will eventually catch up with them, both this woman and all that have ever stolen from this chequered contraption of a country.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Greensquard:
Hahaha see the real badoos..political thieves who even resort to rituals for protection yet i bet if she sends for any Nairalander to visit her,they will gladly visit her and even hail her yes ma when they are in her presence,yet same bastards will criticize young guys like us making our own million h..acking cryp.to...eye.service motherfuckers..if una like o critisize i.dont give a damn cos.im already very very rich and ur opinions dont count and wont change shit..guys wise up o and make this money any which way as long as u dont use blood or a life..dm if u.want to.join the young rich geng..born again pls stay away..
Please report yourself to the nearest EFCC office. You will be extradited to face charges.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2020
themanderon:
What makes her different from the Hausa Fulani thieves that have stolen and wreaked havoc on this nation even till now? Don't they deserve the same treatment or is it cos they cover theirs?
Their sins will eventually catch up with them, both this woman and all that have ever stolen from this chequered contraption of a country.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Queseda: 6:29am On Jun 08, 2020
truthsayer009:

Since you & your lineage + Buhari's lineage have refused to have sense, I will give you that sense by Force.
Lol. Can you give what you don't have? You don't have sense, so how can you give me sense....Foolish pig stuck in Jonathan's ass! grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by walteriyke: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:
Buhari will get her and Dominica cannot do anything.
his madness is within Nigeria south Africa killed Nigerians nothing happened so bro he will do nothing as long as big big English dey involved do u know how many years he will rehals the script of whatbto say?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked egbon, you don vex ooo
lol. See as dem dey treat the Diezani matter. Like say the woman wasn't guilty. I just hate Nigeria's shabby way of treating issues

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Atikuorbuhari post=90399386]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/revealed-diezani-now-dominican-citizen/amp/[/quot

This woman is wicked
This woman is very wicked..
She stole our Commonwealth and went and bought Commonwealth of Dominica citizenship..

She would be spending our money there ..

I can't believe this woman siphon all these huge amount of money...

Her boyfriend and cohort Kunle Aluko is also on the run ,, I love what FG did to his stolen assets and liabilities..
They have sold his private yatch ,, sized his houses in abroad...

This woman is evil .... What does she plan to do with all this money...
She wants to take it to her grave when she is no more ? What does she want to do with all these money

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Femeto:
If EFCC no fit arrest her, God or Sango go arrest her by sending her to a place of no return.

And live you and your family to live forever
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Queseda:

Lol. Can you give what you don't have? You don't have sense, so how can you give me sense....Foolish pig stuck in Jonathan's ass! grin

For the fact that in a Country, someone can oppress people so much. Move funds from governments account to personal accounts with evidences. Drive vans with cash into their homes & a Fool like you supports them, this definitely means you will be a slave forever.

I would advice you never consider having any offsprings & push your slave mentality to them, at least that would save the World from another senseless Buharist.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by LordOfTheGame: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
If anybody is fighting corruption in this nation now, tiefnubu, lizard of Ubima, fashola, gondola, Oshi-omo-ole etc would all be in prison after five years of diligent prosecution, no matter how slow the courts may be. Some fools play wise by listening to lies and 'we will' rhetorics.

I am happy that there still sane people like yourself in this forum. They cannot deceive all of us with lies. Thank you.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Queseda: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2020
truthsayer009:

For the fact that in a Country, someone can oppress people so much. Move funds from governments account to personal accounts with evidences. Drive vans with cash into their homes & a Fool like you supports them, this definitely means you will be a slave forever.

I would advice you never consider having any offsprings & push your slave mentality to them, at least that would save the World from another senseless Buharist.
Hahaha....see this möron defending a woman who has been declared wanted for graft and misappropriation of billions funds running into billions of dollars preaching to me grin
Nobody has accused Tinubu of stealing any money but you want his head cutoff because you're not of the same party or tribal affiliations, but you shamelessly defend someone with an established case of stealing public funds, now tell why you and your family are not under generational curse. Pigs like are the scum of the earth and deserve to die by firing squad! Fool! grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queseda:

Hahaha....see this möron defending a woman who has been declared wanted for graft and misappropriation of billions funds running into billions of dollars preaching to me grin
Nobody has accused Tinubu of stealing any money but you want his head cutoff because you're not of the same party or tribal affiliations, but you shamelessly defend someone with an established case of stealing public funds, now tell why you and your family are not under generational curse. Pigs like are the scum of the earth and deserve to die by firing squad! Fool! grin

I just discovered with this statement that you are either a University Dropout or never even seen the 4 walls of a University.

You are too dull for me to have any conversation with you.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Queseda: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
truthsayer009:

I just discovered with this statement that you are either a University Dropout or never even seen the 4 walls of a University.

You are too dull for me to have any conversation with you.
Hehehe.....thank God for nairaland that gave cretins like you the platform to rub shoulders than those better than anyone you will ever produce in your generation. This is a faceless forum where fools like you can hide behind anonymity and spill rubbish like many of you do. You're trying to save face by questioning my education...lol, next time you will learn to be civil in your engagements with people coz I never attacked you first, before hopping on my comments because it struck a nerve in you for attacking one of the thieves (Diezani) you shamelessly defend, all because you hate Buhari.
I don't need to question your education, because you've clearly shown school didn't pass through you, no matter the level of education you claim to have, it's all nothing but a waste of time and efforts. Buffoon!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
No ooo, I am going to attack you wherever I still see you. It's just that you are not worth attacking. You are basically like someone who doesn't know the answer to 1 + 1.

A citizen in broad daylight drove two vans into his house full of cash & common sense cannot tell you that he needs to be investigated?

This is too basic & since you cannot understand why such person should be investigated, you should return whatsoever money your parents spent on you till High School, because you are too DAFT to even be on Nairaland. You should be watching Teletubbies.

Queseda:

Hehehe.....thank God for nairaland that gave cretins like you the platform to rub shoulders than those better than anyone you will ever produce in your generation. This is a faceless forum where fools like you can hide behind anonymity and spill rubbish like many of you do. You're trying to save face by questioning my education...lol, next time you will learn to be civil in your engagements with people coz I never attacked you first, before hopping on my comments because it struck a nerve in you for attacking one of the thieves (Diezani) you shamelessly defend, all because you hate Buhari.
I don't need to question your education, because you've clearly shown school didn't pass through you, no matter the level of education you claim to have, it's all nothing but a waste of time and efforts. Buffoon!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Queseda: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
truthsayer009:
No ooo, I am going to attack you wherever I still see you. It's just that you are not worth attacking. You are basically like someone who doesn't know the answer to 1 + 1.

A citizen in broad daylight drove two vans into his house full of cash & common sense cannot tell you that he needs to be investigated?

This is too basic & since you cannot understand why such person should be investigated, you should return whatsoever money your parents spent on you till High School, because you are too DAFT to even be on Nairaland. You should be watching Teletubbies.

Foolish idiot, bring it on! I get your time grin
The topic is about Diezani but as usual, you and your fellow bigoted, bitter lowlifes in your characteristic manner had to just bring in Tinubu to justify the attrocities of that thieving bastard.
How that makes sense to you beggers belief because no rational human being will justify the actions of a thief by claiming there exists other thieves who are yet to be caught, so the one that has been caught should be left alone. grin
But I shouldn't expect you to reason properly as your stupidity is hereditary considering there are many of your ilks on this forum with similar wrapped reasoning grin
You're a lost cause as far as I'm concerned, a waste of space and valuable oxygen, you should be fed to the dogs for exhibiting such shallow-mindedness in defending such attrocities grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Let me leave you to your foolishness, I pity your offsprings & the DUMB brain that you would pass unto them.

A clear system of oppression from a set of people to another set is what you cannot decipher. You are angry at the Diezani woman like she took food from your Mother's mouth & fed her with crumbs. She is not he reason why you cannot afford 3 square meals, so please get a grip on yourself.

If any man should Implement a fair justice system, It wouldn't come from a Buharist & bunch of zombies like you walking around with half eaten brain. Someone who has no vision, no respect for the rule of Law.

I am ashamed that you are even a citizen of this country, a condom should have prevented your existence, but definitely they couldn't even afford one obviously. You know who I'm referring to.

Queseda:

Foolish idiot, bring it on! I get your time grin
The topic is about Diezani but as usual, you and your fellow bigoted, bitter lowlifes in your characteristic manner had to just bring in Tinubu to justify the attrocities of that thieving bastard.
How that makes sense to you beggers belief because no rational human being will justify the actions of a thief by claiming there exists other thieves who are yet to be caught, so the one that has been caught should be left alone. grin
But I shouldn't expect you to reason properly as your stupidity is hereditary considering there are many of your ilks on this forum with similar wrapped reasoning grin
You're a lost cause as far as I'm concerned, a waste of space and valuable oxygen, you should be fed to the dogs for exhibiting such shallow-mindedness in defending such attrocities grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Queseda: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
truthsayer009:
Let me leave you to your foolishness, I pity your offsprings & the DUMB brain that you would pass unto them.

A clear system of oppression from a set of people to another set is what you cannot decipher. You are angry at the Diezani woman like she took food from your Mother's mouth & fed her with crumbs. She is not he reason why you cannot afford 3 square meals, so please get a grip on yourself.

If any man should Implement a fair justice system, It wouldn't come from a Buharist & bunch of zombies like you walking around with half eaten brain. Someone who has no vision, no respect for the rule of Law.

I am ashamed that you are even a citizen of this country, a condom should have prevented your existence, but definitely they couldn't even afford one obviously. You know who I'm referring to.

Hehehe....you just justified my earlier submission that you are just a airhead with less than ½ the brain of a maggot. grin
So the problem you have with the call for Diezani's arrest has nothing to do with whether she's guilty or not, but because the head of the government seeking to bring her to justice is Buhari grin
Now you see why your life has remained miserable with no hope of a turn-around? Applying this your wrapped logic, is like saying because Nigerian police is full of corrupt officers, they should not apprehend an armed robber grin
Now tell me why your entire lineage shouldn't be traced and fed to dogs to prevent any of your kind from passing this type of hereditary stupidity beyond your present generation grin
The Tinubu you want bring to justice is not running away, he's within the borders of the country, you can tell your unfortunate father to go and arrest him grin
You morönic, despicable being grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by VickyRotex(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
lol. See as dem dey treat the Diezani matter. Like say the woman wasn't guilty. I just hate Nigeria's shabby way of treating issues

lol e je bure smiley
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by ddeola: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2020
It's only a matter of time, she will pay for her evil deeds and so will all those our past leaders who have embezzled
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
I remember this your comments as regarding Diezani, time will always be the justifier of every thing.

Now Magu who wants to get Diezani arrested was charged of corruption. Imagine the level of corruption going on in the EFCC and Federal level.

If this isn't clear to you that arresting her is mere politics and there is an agenda behind it, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Also read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5981735/how-petitions-tinubus-bullion-vans

EFCC is never fighting corruption, they only target non-party members. Once you try to petition any of the members, you get a stick for it.

Queseda:

Hehehe....you just justified my earlier submission that you are just a airhead with less than ½ the brain of a maggot. grin
So the problem you have with the call for Diezani's arrest has nothing to do with whether she's guilty or not, but because the head of the government seeking to bring her to justice is Buhari grin
Now you see why your life has remained miserable with no hope of a turn-around? Applying this your wrapped logic, is like saying because Nigerian police is full of corrupt officers, they should not apprehend an armed robber grin
Now tell me why your entire lineage shouldn't be traced and fed to dogs to prevent any of your kind from passing this type of hereditary stupidity beyond your present generation grin
The Tinubu you want bring to justice is not running away, he's within the borders of the country, you can tell your unfortunate father to go and arrest him grin
You morönic, despicable being grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.