Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Prayer Points Against Financial Crisis. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points Against Financial Crisis. (232 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points Against Financial Crisis. by MFMRevivalist: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2020
PRAYER POINTS AGAINST FINANCIAL CRISIS

CONFESSION :

Psalm 115: 14. The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.

Psalm 5: 12. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Ephesians 1: 17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Luke 7: 41. There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. 42. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? 43. Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.

Ps. 46:1: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Heb. 1:44: Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Phil. 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Num. 6:25: The LORD makes his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

Deut. 28:13: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Dan. 1:17: As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Ps. 5:12: For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Ps. 119:165: Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Aggressive praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, let all who owe me pay up at the appropriate time, in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, I lift up to you those who are in debt to me. Bless them so that they can pay me, in the name of Jesus.

3. Lord, increase the income of my debtors and make provisions for them to meet their financial obligations in the name of Jesus.

4. Lord, cause all my debtors with fraudulent intentions to pay up what they owe me in the name of Jesus

5. Father, send the Holy Spirit to convict all fraudulent debtors that they might repent and pay me, in the name of Jesus.

6. Lord, bring in needed funds through increased income or decreased expenses to meet all my financial obligations in the name of Jesus.

7. I come against the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus.

8. I come against the spirit of anxiety or worry concerning my financial situation, in the name of Jesus.

9. Lord, make way for more income for me, in the name of Jesus

10. Thank God for answering your prayers

(1) (Reply)

Repent Genuinely People! / Pastor Chris Moving Tribute To Dr Morris Cerullo / Biography, Ministry, Career & Family Of Pastor D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.