Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Have A Up Work Account, How Can I Write And Earn With It? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Have A Up Work Account, How Can I Write And Earn With It? (368 Views)

I Don't Write For Passion Only. I Write To Make Some Money. / Writers' Arena: Write And Get Paid / Learn How To Write And Start Earning From Home!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Up Work Account, How Can I Write And Earn With It? by Doubra12(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
I heard about upwork recently,and I decided to give it a try. But I don't know how it works,please anybody with a good knowledge of it,tell me how I can write and earn with it.
Re: I Have A Up Work Account, How Can I Write And Earn With It? by Spiff20(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Get someone in business section to open an account for you, buy connects and start bidding for jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writer With An Understanding Of How The Economy/entrepreneurship Works / My Book Addiction / ___

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.