Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor (34691 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Binikingdowm: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Obaseki needs to go abeg
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Urchman200: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Can Buhari reconcile anything in his life? A known bigot ,if it is to appoint a committee that will head the reconciliation process trust him he knows where to get them.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You are insulting one that can feed your generation

Is he greater than God

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by spirul77: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wahala!!!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by AllenSpencer: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

They...Indaboski...

...Tinubu...Ambode...

...to be taught...

Smh...
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by AK481(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Not after when obaseki gave him hard tackle
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by SATANIIST: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
2 ugly touts, who gives a Bleep
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by BankyGee(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
skukimania:

Scammer cheesy! No be only George Floyd's family. U no like Fela Anikulapo's family?
That one's been dead for decades na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Indispensable85(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be any nonsense from Oshomole.

I laughed when I saw Tinubu supporting Oshomole, Edo no be Lagos that will allow god fatherism.

what i do know is, obaseki wins either ways.

He didn't buy pdp form.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Validated: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
It is either APC accept Obaseki or PDP takes over, either by ballots or by litigation. Funny enough to Obaseki, he holds the 4 aces here. All those Lagos politicians can do nothing about it.
Oshomole: You cant have second term.
Obaseki: If I don't nobody in APC does.
For those who are paid latop agents, know that if Ize-Iyamu is nominated, PDP will just relax and head to court to disqualify APC as it did in Zamfara and Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by babyfaceafrica: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:
What I do know is, if Obaseki doesn't win the primaries, he'll decamp to pdp and because of his familarity with the terrain (Edo state), he'll be made the party's primary candidate. When the guber. election comes, Oshomole will want to rig the election and that's when he'll see the full wraught of Obaseki who will be any nonsense from Oshomole.

I laughed when I saw Tinubu supporting Oshomole, Edo no be Lagos that will allow god fatherism.

Na dem..

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by zurmacious(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Obaseki has already started a fight that he cannot end.
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/oba-of-benin-buhari-dangote-couldnt-reconcile-obaseki-oshiomhole-osunbor/
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by maasoap(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

They...Indaboski...

...Tinubu...Ambode...

...to be taught...

Boring
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by mindtricks: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fragility6:
Power Power Power. Nobody even dey talk of bettering d lives of citizens of d state. Politics in Nigeria is very irritating.
Tells the whole story.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirMichael1:

Oshiomhole candidate will win. Free and fair elections ended in 1993 when Abiola won the election that got annulled.

1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by princdebola201(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Validated:
It is either APC accept Obaseki or PDP takes over, either by ballots or by litigation. Funny enough to Obaseki, he holds the 4 aces here. All those Lagos politicians can do nothing about it.
For those who are paid latop agents, know that if Ize-Iyamu is nominated, PDP will just relax and head to court to disqualify APC as it did in Zamfara and Rivers.
ode ,basking in ignorance .was PDP the one that approach court for disqualification of APC in zamfara?
Ignorant people like you re the ones that re quick to uses Rivers, and Zamfara but dont know what actually transpired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by discusant: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/oba-of-benin-buhari-dangote-couldnt-reconcile-obaseki-oshiomhole-osunbor/

But where is one man one vote again in Nigeria?

Cult groups, cabals now own - run and determine who can be what anywhere in - Nigeria, all for the interest of the Fulani.
Its a mark of a decaying country. Sorry to southern Nigerians.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by philiancoop(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chai see that Dangote suit
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Freestainworld(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

They...Indaboski...

...Tinubu...Ambode...

...to be taught...

...PDP...
lecturer wasting his talent on nairaland, after all the gragra, Buhari who didn't go to school will still employ you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by ictplotter(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Good!

Obaseki needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget
At last Oshomole and his Lagos godfather will be put to shame. Edo is not Lagos, we will vote Obaseki or pdp governor.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by KosiGee(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Validated:

In other words, it’s a dilemma. It’s a tsetsefly that is perching on the scrotal sac: swat it and you’ll smash your engine, leave it and it’ll suck your life away...

Solution...

Get these two men, shoot or lynch them so Edo people will have peace. Nigeria masses do not deserve these type of demons. They are there for themselves; greedy, arrogant, narcissistic and wicked.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

They...Indaboski...

...Tinubu...Ambode...

...to be taught...

...PDP...
You have time
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by discusant: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
What I hate most is the trend of indifference in the body language of President Buhari. With his position as the President he should naturally be the arbiter to resolve conflicts and party issues when all avenues has been exhausted. A President that lost Zamfara and Rivers to internal squabbles is a lazy, figure head Leader.

Governance= Zero

Party Politics= Zero

Banditry=Zero

Corruption= Zero

Economy= Zero

Overall it's obvious Buhari is an incompetent leader and that's so pathetic for a Country like ours in 2020. It's hard being a Zombie or BMC. sad

Before long, Buhari you call incompetent man shall have all the states in Nigeria under leadership of APC to run Nigeria on behalf of Fulani.

Fulani was part of the old Songhai Empire known for expansion through either conquest, or political manipulations. Fulani is using Nigeria's government for expansion of Fulani stronghold all over Nigeria for now. It shall soon be followed by force - conquest.
Southern politicians are going to be used until all of Nigeria becomes Fulani enclave.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by sabi159(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Do you know that in other places their oba/emir is been impeaced/dethroned even in their territory.

This is politics not land dispute matters

timekeeper1:
Oba of Benin that cannot settle dispute within his state, is that one an Oba abi na

Obo of Benin.... gringringringrin

Give ebora owu, OBJ, with just one call, them go settle....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by RunThins: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
And when all efforts at reconciliation have failed, it has come to the point where the party must decide who's more valuable an asset and who's expendable. And I believe the party has made that determination based on the current happenings. It would have been a different case if the governor wanted a direct primary and the NWC wanted indirect primary; in this case it is the NWC that's actually on the higher moral standing. A standing of which I believe the president would uphold based on his antecedents--if at all he takes a firm stance. He probably already communicated that to the Governor when he visited.

So for the likes of Osunbor to be calling for people to wade in at this last minute is insincere at best and a tongue in check way of asking for people to prevail on NWC to be partial and hand the governor the ticket. The only thing anyone should call for now is a free and fair primary! Let the Governor go to the same constituencies he refused to swear in their elected HOA member, and ask them to vote for him! To all those shouting godfatherism must die; politics is a game of number, so before you take on a fight make sure you have the numbers to back your up.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by Pascal9: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Can't the Oba of Benin place a curse on these troublemakers who don't want peace in his domain?
is the oba God?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by drskyfly007(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Obaseki needs to go abeg
why?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by discusant: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
sabi159:
[color=#006600][/color]Do you know that in other places their oba/emir is been impeaced/dethroned even in their territory.

This is politics not land dispute matters

OBJ would stick to rule of law, that's why he would settle issues like this even with a call. But Fulani interest to have Fulani stooge as replacement for gov Obaseki makes the Edo matter difficult to resolve.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by favour32(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
These two adults nor gree for each other,then tomorrow nai dem go come dey advise youth make dem give peace a chance.
Dem nor like peace with tongue on their cheek talk.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor by moderatedguy: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
[q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC / PDP Situation Room in Osun Erupts In Joy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.