Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy (41694 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Awarded 6 Offshore Oil Blocks By Sierra Leone Government / Inoson Oil & Gas Ltd Discovers 8trillion Cubic Feet (TCF) Gas In Sierra Leone / Nigeria, Sierra Leone Plan Currency Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by grandstar(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Ooni:
I know Ibos are the only genuine businessmen in Nigeria.

Otedola once ceased to be a billionaire because naira fell following recession.

our brother Obj once told our sister folorunsho alakija "I made you a billionaire' which means she became a billionaire by govt favour not hardworking.

Adenuga our brother is also an IBB front

Dangote enjoys monopoly

Ibos are doing it alone almost dominating every sector through hardwork. They're gifted and must be given credit for that.

It is this chest beating that pisses off people. Let others praise you and not yourselves (Proverbs 27:2). You've taken away the joy of this thread.

The Anambrans even rubbish their industrious Aba tribesmen. It's disgraceful. Same is also done to the Ebonyi people.

Everyone knows Igbos are industrious. Why brag about it? The Ijebus maybe the richest Yoruba clan but they don't carry it on their head.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by DexterousOne(m): 2:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Greensquard:
Typical examples of how money can get u more
Money..innoson paid hefty to get those blocks,man wey sabi..congrats sir il be like u one day,made my first 100m through h..acking and dark web plus cryp dealings and now thats small money,and i thank God for giving me this wealth i cannot even finish flexing..baba God iam loyal..pls take me to this mans level il be there soon..Dnt be fooled,people like me exist codedly making cash with or without pandemic,dm if u want to leave poverty,il show u how if u got the balls,sometimes na our holy holy and born again dey keep us poor so if u are born again biko this is not for u,but if u are a real G..holla at me,the sky is big enough for us all to fly in,just dey ur lane as u dey fly..and ofcourse yes there is a catch..me making u rich also increases my millions from u so i also have something to.gain teaching u..

Hahahahaha

This guy
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by DexterousOne(m): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2020
grandstar:

It is this chest beating that pisses off people. Let others praise you and not yourselves (Proverbs 27:2). You've taken away the joy of this thread.

The Anambrans even rubbish their industrious Aba tribesmen. It's disgraceful. Same is also done to the Ebonyi people.

Everyone knows Igbos are industrious. Why brag about it? The Ijebus maybe the richest Yoruba clan but they don't carry it on their head.

It's a shameful behaviour that sometimes make me ashamed to be Igbo.

It's a known fact that many of us are resilient hustlers

But
That does not take away the successes of others as well

Saying Igbos are the ONLY GENUINE businessmen in Nigeria like one misguided poster posted up there is cringeworthy

1 Like

Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by SavageResponse(m): 4:27am On Jun 09, 2020
post=90406948:

https://www.energyvoice.com/oilandgas/africa/238720/cluff-innoson-win-sierra-leone-blocks/

Since when did Innoson start dabbling into oil minning?
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by Cosbyrich: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
heniford2:
dude lets be frank igbo's are seriously trying oh dem dey everywhere there motto its hustle after civil war with nothing yet the are making Nigeria proud and west African proud respect them please do not feel intimidating by them but appreciate them work with them and understand them,an igbo no dey play with his business oh

Yes,everybody even the blind knows that Igbos are trying because we have not seen a collection of people from a region doing massive petty trading like the Igbos.
The difference is that Yorubas are more smartly industrious and business resilient than the Igbos.

Where are the tabloids started by the Igbos?
Tribune is more than 70 years and still counting strong.
Punch,Iroyin Yoruba etc.

Igbos dominates petty trading in Nigeria.
They are lucky because Nigeria has a large population. Without Nigeria,Igbos might fall unless they diversify but can they?

I doff my hat for them but they should come and learn from the Yorubas,the real business gurus.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by heniford2: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Yes,everybody even the blind knows that Igbos are trying because we have not seen a collection of people from a region doing massive petty trading like the Igbos.
The difference is that Yorubas are more smartly industrious and business resilient than the Igbos.

Where are the tabloids started by the Igbos?
Tribune is more than 70 years and still counting strong.
Punch,Iroyin Yoruba etc.

Igbos dominates petty trading in Nigeria.
They are lucky because Nigeria has a large population. Without Nigeria,Igbos might fall unless they diversify but can they?

I doff my hat for them but they should come and learn from the Yorubas,the real business gurus.
lol we are not fighting to say buh you see if we talk about business and all that leave that one for igbos you see in education sector i respect yorubas buh after civil war an Igbo man is still striving far above this then we should understand that this ethic group are crazy when it comes to business yorubas can manage the igbos business buh igbo loves business i saw my nebor kid his an igbo boy of just 16years this boy make close to 200k every month end in business oh has two shops and all that i do envy him buh i came to understand something its the spirit and the drive force so its other tribe with their own uniqueness too
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by forgiveness: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
post=90456087:

Ode
Igbo dominates indeginous oil exploration and services Seplat, Nestoil, Aiteo, Rainoil, Oranto, Chrome, Brittania U, Oilserv etc
Igbos dominates in Transportation sector Land, Air and Sea, Igbo man is the owner of Nigeria inland container terminal located in Kano, Lagos, Kaduna and Onitsha, Igbos dominate banking sector, Igbos dominate in IT firms, Igbos are the largest Nigeria shareholders in MTN, Igbos dominates indigenous manufacturing sectors, Igbos dominate trade and commerce, Igbos dominates in Sport and nollywood.

That's a good one but who doesn't know Oando, Conoil, Green Energy, Lekoil, Amni, Famfa, Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum, Sahara group, Niger Delta Petroleum Resources Limited (NDPR), Ladol etc are leaders in E&P in Nigeria? grin Broadview Engineering Limited, Frontier oil limited and many still dey. grin

You even mentioned Rainoil. A company in the downstream sector that is not up to Fagbems petroleum limited. In downstream and midstream, there are Petrolex, Obat oil, Enyo retail and supply (Yinka Folawiyo petroleum), Folawiyo energy (subsidiary of Yinka Folawiyo petroleum), Heyden, Hogl energy limited (Subsidiary of Honeywell group), MRS Oil Nig. Plc, Ardover plc (formerly Forte oil), Japaul oil and maritime services Plc etc. But you think you are better. grin

Don't deceive yourself, else proof how you dominate in transportation, banking sector, IT, manufacturing sector, sports and Nollywood. For now, it's a fat lie. grin
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by Chuky7(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
futurism:
I will join the league as soon as my start up takes footing in Nigeria... Spreading to other countries

What Startup do you run Sir...
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by Chuky7(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Inteltower:

chat me up: +2348136156015 to add you to our entrepreneur group
can an aspiring entrepreneur join?...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by Inteltower: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chuky7:

can an aspiring entrepreneur join?...
yes. chat me up +2348136156015
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by Chuky7(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Inteltower:

yes. chat me up +2348136156015
Thanks boss...
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by oyatz(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Quit this victim mentality bro, it's not helping you or your tribe in anyway.

Even in Nigeria, Innoson vehicles are very expressive and don't have competitive market prices.

Even among the Igbos that can afford #3.5 Million to buy a car, they will rather buy Toyota or Honda cars rather than using the #3.5 Million to buy Innoson car of the similar sizes/shape.

Cjrane2:
Building an IVM plant in Sierra Leone is a good strategy to export INNOSON cars to the rest of AFrica and World.

Nigeria will never allow INNOSON to export to the rest of Africa from it's plant in Nigeria.

Nigeria will deliberately and viciously tax INNOSON so much that their cars cannot have a competitive market price anywhere in Africa.
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by Dean50: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Binikingdowm:
Their started their chest beating again. Many people are doing all these things without making noise.

Congratulations to them though

It's a survival mechanism for my people.
The earlier you learn to look away the better for you�
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by Dean50: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Binikingdowm:
Their started their chest beating again. Many people are doing all these things without making noise.

Congratulations to them though

It's a survival mechanism for my people.
The earlier you learn to look away the better for you grin
Re: Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy by chiefobdk2: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

Since when did Innoson start dabbling into oil minning?
since wen too much money wan kill am

Those are the kind of business men we should be happy they progress. They make impact in whatever field they are into..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% / Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.