Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Infinix Hot 9 Pro Vs TECNO Camon 15 Vs TECNO Spark 5 Pro: Which Should You Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 9 Pro Vs TECNO Camon 15 Vs TECNO Spark 5 Pro: Which Should You Buy? (1274 Views)

The Tecno Camon 15 Vs The Samsung Galaxy A71 / Tecno Camon 15 Vs Infinix Note 7 Lite: Which Should You Buy? W/prices / Tecno Camon 15 Vs Camon 12- What Has Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 9 Pro Vs TECNO Camon 15 Vs TECNO Spark 5 Pro: Which Should You Buy? by Samson1851(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
I will be doing some hands-off comparison of the latest smartphones from Infinix and Tecno which are the Infinix Hot 9 Pro, Tecno Spark 5 Pro, and Tecno Camon 15. I am comparing these three smartphones because they all have Similar Processor Performances, a closer Price range, and almost similar Cameras.
Most of you might be aware that Tecno and Infinix are like brothers and sisters under the same umbrella brand. This is why it is not surprising to see similar design structures between the Infinix Hot 9 Pro and the Tecno Spark 5 or even the Tecno Camon 15 Smartphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hITx8ooGw9g

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A20 Up 4 Grab / I Have A Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy C5 Dual Sim For Sale /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.