Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way. (786 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way. by Naijafixed: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

The Great Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His Two Sons Birthday In Chidish And Happiest Way.
The sweet family sat on the floor to capture a sweet photo to mark the special occaoccasio with Cristiano Ronaldo dressed as Aladdin.While his sons were dressed as spiderman.And the Hulk and his daughter wore Princess costumes.

The room looks like the perfect spot for the children to play, with a large television on one wall, and a plush bottle green velvet sofa where Cristiano and his kids recently cuddled up for another family photoThe 35-year-old and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez spent the first few weeks of the coronavirus lockdown at their home in Madeira, but returned to their second home in Turin, Italy, at the beginning of May, where they spent 14 days in self-isolation.

Read more latest updates here:https://naijafixed.com/2020/06/07/i-am-the-guy-every-woman-like-says-james-brown-as-he-shows-off-his-big-cucumber-photo/

Re: Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way. by SirMichael1: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
That's Messi's wanna b. He wishes he could be shorter and better. grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way. by philiancoop(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
so that woman still be his girlfriend... I pity them
Re: Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way. by emendoi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cute family.. The real GOAT
Re: Cristiano Celebrates His Twin Sons Birthday In A Childish And Wonderous Way. by paulolee(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
nice.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Cheapest DSTV Package That Shows F1 Races? / Arsenal Finally Signs A Word Class Player From Nigeria / Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.