Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone (788 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Charged By FA For Smashing Everton Supporter's Phone / Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by ayloveit: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
"It’s never easy to deal with emotions in difficult moments such as the one we are facing. Nevertheless, we always have to be respectful, patient and set the example for all the youngsters who love the beautiful game. I would like to apologize for my outburst and, if possible, I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship.��"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMjX0Gfm4y4

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by paulolee(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
we know say na frustration cause am.. united sign u to smash goals BT na small pikin fone u de smash

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by yanabasee(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
I understand that Will Smith is a simp who let his emotion to guide him out of reasoning just to impress a vaggina who gets open at will...

But CR7 shouldn't blame this on emotions.... Except he's trying to retire from football letting his emotion destroy his legacies and efforts....
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Slynation(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Unnecessary outburst...I hope he gets the young boy a brand new iPhone 13pro max...!!

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Thats my goat there, smashing anything smash able, atleast the young dude is lucky
that the Goat gave him an invite to watch a game at old trafford as a sign of fair play and sports manship grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Praktikals(m): 1:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Apology accepted.
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Person lose match u dey try snap him which kinda nonsense thing be this wan naw

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by vanida6: 5:28am On Apr 10, 2022
nah so u do against liverpool wen den wired u 5-0 and u repeat it again wit weak everton, nonsense.

make em retired football no be em own again
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by iamademorlar(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Werey no fit break Everton's goal post,Na small fone he go break

A small ewure (goat) and more

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Ajibade123(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
vanida6:
nah so u do against liverpool wen den wired u 5-0 and u repeat it again wit weak everton, nonsense.

make em retired football no be em own again
the greatest player to ever played for your club Madrid

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by complexBoss12: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Person lose match u dey try snap him which kinda nonsense thing be this wan naw

Johnnycastro18:
Thats my goat there, smashing anything smash able, atleast the young dude is lucky
that the Goat gave him an invite to watch a game at old trafford as a sign of fair play and sports manship grin grin grin

Pathetic undecided undecided
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by kolamilan(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
an invite to watch united at old Trafford??
That's double torture. Watching United itself is a torture.
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Popesuccess(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
paulolee:
we know say na frustration cause am..
united sign u to smash goals BT na small pikin fone u de smash
He has planned how to Celebrate when he scores to Mock Rooney, but it did not happen.
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by paulolee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Popesuccess:
He has planned how to Celebrate when he scores to Mock Rooney, but it did not happen.
dt wan self dey...him ticket cut n dts why e de vex
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Whazar(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Sportsmanship should not even be in your words to defend Ronaldo for this abeg

Typical of humans we don’t blame those we love when they do bad reason why they always think of themselves as gods
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
kolamilan:
an invite to watch united at old Trafford??
That's double torture. Watching United itself is a torture.
at least man united next opponents in the league is Norwich city, so there is a high hope this time around that the young lad won't be disappointed, grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by ojaysam25(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Whazar:

Sportsmanship should not even be in your words to defend Ronaldo for this abeg

Typical of humans we don’t blame those we love when they do bad reason why they always think of themselves as gods
It is not only a ronaldo thing....I have not seen any messi fans criticise him when he does something wrong...like grabing a players throat or snubbing pochettino handshake this season.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Apologizes For Angrily Losing Control And Smashing A Little Boys Phone by gibzzhd: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2022
A bully of a father, he should not go u purnished.
If it was a teacher that did this to his kids, arrogant Ronaldo would have drove his best car to the school, insulted the teacher telling him/her how his 1 week wages can pay his entire career salary and then press that the school should terminate the teachers contract.

Zuma bullied his cat and received so much backlash. Ronaldo bullied a kid and his fans are quiet. Shame catch dem

(1) (Reply)

The True Evil Effects Of Sports Betting On Nigerian Youths / How Many Pushups Can You Do / Which Club Do You Think Will Win Premiership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.