Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? (1290 Views)

Securing Your First Bank Account: What To Do When Your Phone Is Stolen / Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason / I Can't Access My Olx Account... What Is Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by demborise: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
paxful frozen my account what can i do to get it back ?
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by nifemi25(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Did you trade without releasing the bit coin ?
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by demborise: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
nifemi25:
Did you trade without releasing the bit coin ?
its verification problem and the attempt remain 0 attempt i have a lot of bitcoins on the account and they didnt allow me to verify again and i have email them no reply ,im crying here
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by TDonald: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
demborise:
its verification problem and the attempt remain 0 attempt i have a lot of bitcoins on the account and they didnt allow me to verify again and i have email them no reply ,im crying here

I'm sure they warned you several times....

try deactivating the account, they'll request you to provide another wallet different from paxful where you can send your bitcoin to
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by demborise: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
TDonald:

try deactivating the account, they'll request you to provide another wallet different from paxful where you can send your bitcoin to
how can i deactivate my account sir ,plz your respond is needed
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by TDonald: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
demborise:
how can i deactivate my account sir ,plz your respond is needed

check account settings

It happened to me too, i had to create another account and did all the necessary verification
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by demborise: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2020
TDonald:

check account settings

It happened to me too, i had to create another account and did all the necessary verification
do you have money on it when they deactivate you ??
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2020
TDonald:

How can he deactivate something he can't login into
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by demborise: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

i was able to login and login out successfully
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by demborise: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

i was able to login and login out successfully,.
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by Mike23r: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
demborise:

no dey keepcoin for paxful
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by febble: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
whatsapp me i got same issue bt am to resolve it 08024904521

demborise:
i was able to login and login out successfully,.
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by TDonald: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Don't say what you don't know

Account Frozen doesn't mean he can't login
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by Ogarexmas: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Don't login into your paxful wallet for a week maybe you were involved in some shady transactions that's why your wallet was frozen.
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by demborise: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
I was told I have two account and that I have try to verify the account with one id verification
Re: Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? by febble: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
dem don unfroze ur account?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S9 And IPhone 7,7+ in Mint Condition / Which Best Phone Can I Get For 40k / How My Friend Almost Got Scammed, Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.