Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 (3138 Views)

#endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yebosola:

It chosen already, their slogan is always Biafra or death. Wetin concern agbero with overload, they are hustling in zoo from Biafra republic, awon alawada.

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
myboy2111:

Ceremonial Slave President

The queen is also ceremonial.

Go to aso rock, remove his picture as first president ever from buhari's office and break it on the ground. Pained ewedu mofo.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by helinues: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
LabDNA:

Igbos have been president, VP, Senate president, speaker etc too. We've tasted all. You haven't. By the way NO yoruba man have ever been senator of this country and you don't have what it takes to elect yourself President with your 'auto-cursed' votes.

That's why I proclaim that you are far less than second fiddle. grin

Nwanne, like I told you, that's old glory.. I get am before no be property...

7 Likes

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:

Nwanne, like I told you, that's old glory.. I get am before no be property...

Do you have 'new glory' today? Are yorubas president today? grin
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
LabDNA:

The queen is also ceremonial in his time.

Go to aso rock, remove his picture as first president ever from buhari's office and break it on the ground. Pained ewedu mofo.

grin grin

Why are you people afraid of contesting against Yoruba man?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by helinues: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
LabDNA:

Do you have 'new glory' today? Are yorubas president today? grin

Are Igbo in the first 5 position in Nigeria currently? Cos Yoruba's have 2 positions out of 5... wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:

Are Igbo in the first 5 position in Nigeria currently? Cos Yoruba's have 2 positions out of 5... wink

My rotten meat big pass your rotten meat, no mean say belle no go run our two las las.

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by helinues: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
LabDNA:

My rotten meat big pass your rotten meat, no mean say belle no go run our two las las.

grin grin

If I can understand you, you agreed with me that SE are no longer in the scheme of things in Nigeria hence eating left over food ( rotten meat)??

Foods are served according to ranking.... cheesy wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:

If I can understand you, you agreed with me that SE are no longer in the scheme of things in Nigeria hence eating left over food ( rotten meat)??

Foods are served according to ranking.... cheesy wink

If they are not in the scheme of things you won't be lamenting about them like you do everyday for the past years.

Do you talk about the minority Egun, Nupe or Kanuri tribe as much as you talk about NDIGBO?

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by helinues: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
LabDNA:

If they are not in the scheme of things you won't be lamenting about them like you do everyday for the past years.

Do you talk about the minority Egun, Nupe or Kanuri tribe as much as you talk about NDIGBO?

grin grin

Lamenting about who? Who get una time before not until you people start pokenosing into others affairs.

Una carry GEJ lose on head like gala as if he is from SE...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Corporate2020: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
The country is already in a big mess. Hate is on the rise. We are now grossly disunited, no more praises or appreciation of each other, always hauling curses and insults and looking for faults.
Some threatening to pull out, some dangerously transfixed, some craving for oil money, leaving Nigeria to weep, bleed to death. The imbalance is obvious and nature is taking its course on us. It is the right time to allow the Igbos reshape, organise the country for better. 2023 is a defining moment for Nigeria to decide whether to unite itself or lose the thin rope that holds it together. Don't doubt me unless one Nigeria is a scam you promote.

No Igbo man will rule Nigeria. Never ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by T9ksy(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:

Yoruba are not dragging second fiddle position with you people...

Hahahahahah grin cheesy wink

The effeminate-spoken Peter Obi is waiting in the wings once again, to ATIKULATE come 2023.

These folks luxuriate in their ar.se licking station to the hausa/fulanis, from zik to ekweume, to ojukwu..............................

The list is endless....................

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Adaibeku(f): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
myboy2111:

Ceremonial Slave President

You rather Vote Fulani Man, inasmuch Yoruba man is on the ballot
we dare u! Though am an ipob lady , but igbos will vote fulani ,then bring it on in Lagos, n lose Lagos State to herdsmen n igbos cheesy
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Adaibeku(f): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
LabDNA:

grin grin

Wise person , u 2 much dear

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
No sensible Igboman will Insult and blame south west for the political misfortune in the Igbo land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by basybasy: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
The country is already in a big mess. Hate is on the rise. We are now grossly disunited, no more praises or appreciation of each other, always hauling curses and insults and looking for faults.
Some threatening to pull out, some dangerously transfixed, some craving for oil money, leaving Nigeria to weep, bleed to death. The imbalance is obvious and nature is taking its course on us. It is the right time to allow the Igbos reshape, organise the country for better. 2023 is a defining moment for Nigeria to decide whether to unite itself or lose the thin rope that holds it together. Don't doubt me unless one Nigeria is a scam you promote.
IBO should carry its own cross by playing tribalistic politics. Yoruba has no reason to share from IBO political misfortune. It is when IBO learns how to love people and Nigeria before they can have says in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
All these IPOB guys mumu, I swear. Power is not given, you fight for it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Chanchit: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Adaibeku:
we dare u! Though am an ipob lady , but igbos will vote fulani ,then bring it on in Lagos, n lose Lagos State to herdsmen n igbos cheesy

If a human being can read what this labDNA guy has been typing and give him thumbs up, then there is a very big problem. Hatred will never let you lots move forward. I wonder the level your pain and anguish would be after the person you hate the most becomes President.
I wont blame the guy sha, cos I tried making sense of what you typed up there, it makes absolutely no sense. You guys don't think before talking. How do you think it's possible for Igbos and herdsmen to take over Lagos. Foolish people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chanchit:

If a human being can read what this labDNA guy has been typing and give him thumbs up, then there is a very big problem. Hatred will never let you lots move forward. I wonder the level your pain and anguish would be after the person you hate the most becomes President.
I wont blame the guy sha, cos I tried making sense of what you typed up there, it makes absolutely no sense. You guys don't think before talking. How do you think it's possible for Igbos and herdsmen to take over Lagos. Foolish people.

You yorubas shouted 'Igbo will never be president' since 1970s till date. We decided to do a remix of your song and promote 'yoruba will not be president until Igbo takes their turn' you started crying and kicking.

You love injustice when it happens to others but cry only when it happens.

You see how the shoes pains in the leg?

Until an Igbo man takes his RIGHTFUL at national leadership, yoruba have no business running this country. You were assuaged with OBJ after the MKO saga.

If you think the East are fools and should continue crying while you mock them, then you are in for a very long think.

In 2023, your heads will be used to break coconuts that you will not partake in the eating, since injustice against the East dey sweet una like ogufe and gbegiri.

Start embracing justice, fairness and truth. That's not too much to ask.
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Chanchit: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
LabDNA:

You yorubas shouted 'Igbo will never be president' since 1970s till date. We decided to do a remix of your song and promote 'yoruba will not be president until Igbo takes their turn' you started crying and kicking.

Until an Igbo man takes his RIGHTFUL at national leadership, yoruba have no business running this country. You were assuaged with OBJ after the MKO saga.

If you think the East are fools and should continue crying while you mock them, then you are in for a very long think.

In 2023, your heads will be used to break coconuts that you will not partake in the eating, since injustice against the East dey sweet una like ogufe and gbegiri.

If all you aim to achieve by this nonsense is giving us a taste of our medicine, then you are still disturbing yourself. Igbos should stop demanding Power, if you want power, work for it. Yorubas are currently scheming, Hausas'are doing same, why you all will continue crying and playing the victim. only to continue crying after 2023.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by hollah123: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
FlyoruB:
Actually, no sensible Biafra-loving igbo will fight against a Yoruba Presidency in 2023, simply because the failure of an igbo becoming President in 2023 would give all Biafra-loving igbos the perfect justification to declare Biafra. Yup. cool

In others words, a Yoruba Presidency will be the surest route to the utopian Biafra that all igbos seek.
the moment u show us referendum in the constitution then u can go

2 Likes

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 12:53am On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

yoruba are less than second fiddle, any yoruba leader that yoruba votes for as president always fails. Go and ask Awo, MKO and Olu falae in their graves. Even OBJ a yoruba had to dissociate from cursed yoruba votes in order to win his election grin

yorubas are the only tribe whose votes are a curse to their own candidates. Igbo votes have elected Zik, Hausa votes elected buhari etc, but no yoruba leader have ever been elected by cursed yoruba votes....

Bwahahahaha!

grin grin grin
Yet abiola won without your worthless votes.

On Friday, you and your entire family must be at home for democracy day whether you like it or not grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 12:56am On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

Glory is glory whether past or present as long as it is in historical record for reference. It's not your place to pick which is relevant or not. grin

You can't see the future without studying the past.

yoruba votes are cursed for for yoruba presidential candidates. No dispute.
That's not changing soon. grin

You won't be president in 2023. Take that to the bank. grin
And yet, you could not produce president with your vote Kikikiki.

You are only voting in your masters up north grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

I get am before na historical record. Na only 2 elections (2015 and 2019) yoruba don help anybody win and the beneficiaries are not yoruba candidates. grin

yoruba sef no get am again, you are not president now and won't be president in 2023. Na the koko matter be dat. Shey una say una get sense? grin
Tell That to Liverpool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 1:01am On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

Igbos have been president, VP, Senate president, speaker etc too. We've tasted all. You haven't. By the way NO yoruba man have ever been senator of this country and you don't have what it takes to elect yourself President with your 'auto-cursed' votes.

That's why I proclaim that you are far less than second fiddle. grin
You mean it, so you have been president, so why are you crying kikikikikikiki.

Your vote is so important that it couldn't help Tofa and Jonathan kikikikiki.

This guy is in pain cheesy

4 Likes

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Adaibeku:

Lol 99.9% igbo woman prostitute according to Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

7 Likes

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 1:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Adaibeku:
Lol, na only warning them give you wey you run to ICC.

Igbos are noisemakers with no substance...Gen sanni abacha.

2 Likes

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 1:08am On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

And you never be.
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Chanchit:

If all you aim to achieve by this nonsense is giving us a taste of our medicine, then you are still disturbing yourself. Igbos should stop demanding Power, if you want power, work for it. Yorubas are currently scheming, Hausas'are doing same, why you all will continue crying and playing the victim. only to continue crying after 2023.
No mind the fool. It is like demanding respect. Who gives respect. Respect is earned and not given. But mumu igbos so not know that. Sebi USA just gave Trump that presidency ni.

4 Likes

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Area4Area: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Adaibeku:
Same chest beating in 2015 and 2019, una no dey tire abi dem take am swear for IPOB? No wonder the Igbos have been losing at the federal level since 1999, from producing the senate president to nothing now all because of chest beating. Put your house in order now for the next election and all you can do is another chest beating. Anyway Nigerians would still give you the normal treatment they've been giving you and which you and I know you squarely deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court In Ghana Has Seized Properties Belonging To Glo Mobile / Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter, Even Talking To Himself. PIC. / Boko Haram Now 250miles Away From Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.