Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 (3141 Views)

#endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by llakes4real: 2:25am On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

You yorubas shouted 'Igbo will never be president' since 1970s till date. We decided to do a remix of your song and promote 'yoruba will not be president until Igbo takes their turn' you started crying and kicking.

You love injustice when it happens to others but cry only when it happens.

You see how the shoes pains in the leg?

Until an Igbo man takes his RIGHTFUL at national leadership, yoruba have no business running this country. You were assuaged with OBJ after the MKO saga.

If you think the East are fools and should continue crying while you mock them, then you are in for a very long think.

In 2023, your heads will be used to break coconuts that you will not partake in the eating, since injustice against the East dey sweet una like ogufe and gbegiri.

Start embracing justice, fairness and truth. That's not too much to ask.

Are you guys not interested in your Biafra again?

No one would hand you power you have to earn it. Cheap blackmail wouldn't work on anyone! The fact is that a SS person stands a higher chance of getting both the PDP and APC tickets in 2023 than SE. See where you guys have put yourselves. Stop the hating and mend fences, my honest advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by amuwo1980: 3:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Nexus25:
Power is taken and not given.

Yaradua....NW
Buhari........NW.

And Obasanjo took power? Clown
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Top1gun: 3:29am On Jun 11, 2020
As no sensible Igbo will deny the Yoruba the right to vy for the presidency com 2023 as well. They can even try but they will not succeed.

Mmuoojukwu:
The country is already in a big mess. Hate is on the rise. We are now grossly disunited, no more praises or appreciation of each other, always hauling curses and insults and looking for faults.
Some threatening to pull out, some dangerously transfixed, some craving for oil money, leaving Nigeria to weep, bleed to death. The imbalance is obvious and nature is taking its course on us. It is the right time to allow the Igbos reshape, organise the country for better. 2023 is a defining moment for Nigeria to decide whether to unite itself or lose the thin rope that holds it together. Don't doubt me unless one Nigeria is a scam you promote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Osaze007:

E pain you

Dem go start fight, after we deal with dem, dem go start to dey summon mods, yeye people , they are pained lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by BabaRamota1980: 4:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
The country is already in a big mess. Hate is on the rise. We are now grossly disunited, no more praises or appreciation of each other, always hauling curses and insults and looking for faults.
Some threatening to pull out, some dangerously transfixed, some craving for oil money, leaving Nigeria to weep, bleed to death. The imbalance is obvious and nature is taking its course on us. It is the right time to allow the Igbos reshape, organise the country for better. 2023 is a defining moment for Nigeria to decide whether to unite itself or lose the thin rope that holds it together. Don't doubt me unless one Nigeria is a scam you promote.

Yanminri always say he is better than others. In 2023 prove it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
llakes4real:

Are you guys not interested in your Biafra again?

No one would hand you power you have to earn it. Cheap blackmail wouldn't work on anyone! The fact is that a SS person stands a higher chance of getting both the PDP and APC tickets in 2023 than SE. See where you guys have put yourselves. Stop the hating and mend fences, my honest advice.

No yoruba man will EVER be president before an Igbo man in this country. You guys hardly even win elections, you've been failing elections since the days of Awolowo, go and check records.

yorubas are not qualified to teach anyone how to win elections in this country.
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gabkosh:
Yet abiola won without your worthless votes.

On Friday, you and your entire family must be at home for democracy day whether you like it or not grin

He never became president that all that matters. He is like a student who wrote exams, claimed he passed, but he never graduation. Na graduation be the koko. So MKO failed, plain and simple. grin
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

You must’ve missed the tribalistic comments by LabDna above you.

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

You must’ve missed the tribalistic comments by LabDna above you.

If there is nothing wrong with being 'nationalistic' why should it be wrong to defend my tribe from unwarranted attacks for hateful scoundrels?
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Topsic70: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
kingawothefirst:
Well if Igbos stop the constant unnecessary insults, picking fights with other ethnic groups, stop referring to Nigeria as a zoo, they might have a chance in 2031.
Too late brah, too late!
The hate for others apart from themselves can't be thrown overboard.
And are they even relenting/remorseful? Taa!
Which sane mind will entrust his destiny to he who does not hide his vile hatred for u.
My ppl say, "u have a preview of tmr from d events of today".

But as at now till 2023, Igbos have burnt way too many bridges and dug themselves in a very deep hole that it’s going to take a lot of time to dig yourselves out of. So I don’t see how an igbo President in 2023 could be possible.

8 out of 10 won't agree with u. They have the exclusive rights to propagate hate towards others yet demand love and understanding from d same ppl.
To test this, open a thread showcasing KANU spreading his usual hate and bigotry and watch d ',likes' and 'shares' tumble in.

Personally, I won’t mind having an Igbo President in the near future, I’m curious to see how they perform. But I’m a bit apprehensive tho, because you people have been agitating for Biafra for a long time, and I’m yet to see a well thought out strategic roadmap in which Biafra can be achieved.
What have they achieved with their 5 villages?
The dream of most biafran is to sojourn in any metropolitan city in nigeria. If their village chiefs had done d needful, would they be migrating in droves to north and s/w - d regions they so detest?

Also during the civil war Ojukwu and his generals were ill prepared, you didn’t employ strong tactics to win the war.
This is a strong theme, an Ibo quality (I don’t mean this as an insult), quick to jump the gun without really thinking things through. You go to war without being prepared for war. You send 3000 men to war without providing arms for them, like there was no serious plan/tact to win, you just wanted to fight...this trait worries me! Imagine if it was an international war and not a civil war, the other country would’ve wiped you all out.
You r talking like a rational homosapien, unfortunately most of them are rather emotional than logical. Its a typical biafran that will stand in the tracks of a train and call it 'bravery'. grin

Anyways, I’d still like to see what an Igbo President would look like in my lifetime, its just not realistic in 2023.
I wouldn't have mind myself cos I had always seen dem as brothers from another mother. Boy was I wrong. The emergence of d 'hate lord' and d mass support his bigotic lunacy garnered from his kith and kind has reset my brain. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

If there is nothing wrong with being 'nationalistic' why should it be wrong to defend my tribe from unwarranted attacks for hateful scoundrels?

I’d agree with you if that was the case but you’re the one being offensive, which is fine coz we can all play that game but why then go crying to the mods? grin

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by llakes4real: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
LabDNA:

No yoruba man will EVER be president before an Igbo man in this country. You guy hardly even win elections, you've been failing elections since the days of Awolowo, go and check records.

yorubas are not qualified to teach anyone how to win elections in this country.

Hopefully you guys wouldn't have chickened out of Nigeria, let's wait till then.

1 Like

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Gabkosh: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2020
LabDNA:

He never became president that all that matters. He is like a student who wrote exams, claimed he passed, but he never graduation. Na graduation be the koko. So MKO failed, plain and simple. grin
He became president or not. The fact is that, he won without your worthless votes. And you must observe June 12.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Golan007: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Too late brah, too late!
The hate for others apart from themselves can't be thrown overboard.
And are they even relenting/remorseful? Taa!
Which sane mind will entrust his destiny to he who does not hide his vile hatred for u.
My ppl say, "u have a preview of tmr from d events of today".

8 out of 10 won't agree with u. They have the exclusive rights to propagate hate towards others yet demand love and understanding from d same ppl.
To test this, open a thread showcasing KANU spreading his usual hate and bigotry and watch d ',likes' and 'shares' tumble in.

What have they achieved with their 5 villages?
The dream of most biafran is to sojourn in any metropolitan city in nigeria. If their village chiefs had done d needful, would they be migrating in droves to north and s/w - d regions they so detest?

You r talking like a rational homosapien, unfortunately most of them are rather emotional than logical. Its a typical biafran that will stand in the tracks of a train and call it 'bravery'. grin

I wouldn't have mind myself cos I had always seen dem as brothers from another mother. Boy was I wrong. The emergence of d 'hate lord' and d mass support his bigotic lunacy garnered from his kith and kind has reset my brain. grin

You are not alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Igbo presidency is nonnegotiable.
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Helinues is a fulani man trying to Stoke ethnic fight between igbos and yorubas

U r lost.. U called him yoruba, now u r calling him Fulani, very soon u go call am Ikwerre.. U r lost bro

Manage this grin

Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2020
That is the way to go.
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Time proven truth.
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Adamsfarindoki(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Am Hausa Man Nigeria Is Our Mother All
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol
Re: No Sensible Yoruba Man Will Fight Against Igbo Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Should Think Twice (picture Attached) / Abia 2011: Kalu Backs Brother For Governorship / Germany To Boost Nigeria Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.