Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial (58203 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by thecuteone(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Azmanaty:
Shame on them!

They want to buy coffin, they beg, want to fly his corpse home, they beg, want to pay undertakers, they also beg.

When this dude was raking in billions and flying private, where were the family members?? Did they remember Nigerians?? They should carry their cross and allow Nigerians be.

Bottom line: Afonjas are very extravagant. Same with Rashidi Yekini

Damnn niggarr

Be a real niggarr and read a little

He is actually Edo and not Afonja

Read angry angry angry
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Azmanaty: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
thecuteone:

Damnn niggarr

Be a real niggarr and read a little

He is actually Edo and not Afonja

Read angry angry angry

Keep disgracing urself. His dad is ijesha (osun state) and His mom from edo

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by richmanrichard: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Collegenews:
God knows I will donate for him, even if na just 5k.
He deserved it.

Something is wrong with your skull.
He is right.
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by ikabasa1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Azmanaty:
Shame on them!

They want to buy coffin, they beg, want to fly his corpse home, they beg, want to pay undertakers, they also beg.

When this dude was raking in billions and flying private, where were the family members?? Did they remember Nigerians?? They should carry their cross and allow Nigerians be.

God bless you bravo

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by IkpuNneGi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

cheesy

Why are you impersonating my moniker? cheesy

Naija is now burial ground abi, let them bury him in New York his beloved City
Senior man

No be wetin you dey think......I dey on my own

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Senior man

No be wetin you dey think......I dey on my own

cool cool

No wahala, my moniker na curse for one yeye mod
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Eddie18(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Azmanaty:
Shame on them!

shut the Bleep up asshole,even if he has money didn't you know what happened to him in his later part of life. Why is it that some of you just bump into niaraland and say all kind off rubbish to castigate people with out reasons. As a legend that he was,he don't even need family to ask Nigerians. The Nigeria music industry which includes celebrities in diasporas,Nigerian musicians, politicians And businesses men in the world ,need to bring him willfully without the families involving in it, because he was a true legend ,a rare one that set a mark in Nigeria, Africa. And the world as a whole. Who his music affected lives positively .RIP Majek fashek.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by IkpuNneGi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Na M.ynd44 and Pus.kin get this one
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by adelaja70(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Azmanaty:
Shame on them!

YOU were making sense until the last paragraph then you decided to be foolish and stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Iceyjayz: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Azmanaty: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU were making sense until the last paragraph then you decided to be foolish and stupid.

In that last paragraph is were the koko lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
The manner they are asking reeks of so much pride. 'He shouldn't be buried abroad like a mere mortal', like wtf, WE ARE ALL MORTALS. If they feel he's not a 'mere' mortal then why solicit for funds to fly him home? They even said he shouldn't be buried in some foreign land like a chicken. Like what os wrong with these people? So anybody buried in a foreign land is a chicken? They can go to a foreign land for a medical check-up, go to a foreign land for vacation, for shopping, etc, they are not chickens then, now bury in foreign land they are talking about chicken, they are not chickens when they went there for other things.

The interpretation of this is that it is their right to get the donations and it is our responsibility to pay to bring him home.

RIP rainmaker, u are a legend. But in the midst of a pandemic, it is better and safer to bury him where he died. That doesn't make him a chicken.

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dino melaye will help grin
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Eddie18(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
COdeGenesis:
I dont know why people like taking advantage of people's unpleasant circumstances to enrich themselves. These points raised are canards, fables, whoppers, tall tales, hogwash and silly bunkum meant to satisfy their selfish interest. After all, he never took care of them. This is the only means they can recover all those stuffs he denied them
don't have anything to say shut up.
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by richmanrichard: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
fairfora:
Hun? If you really watched him fight in those days and knew how much he was earning in a single fight, when tyson was still tyson, you'd know he's really broke now. By now going by his wealth of old, he should he counted among the richest sportsmen on Forbes. Maybe his upcoming solidarity fight with tyson fury would earn him some cash because a lot people would be so interested to see him in the ring again. Even if he loses, he would go home with a few millions of dollars.
u at not current. d dude is now in money. he now a licensed igboo' seller in the u.s

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by OmoDavido(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
J111333:
..."Agbonayinma said Majek is a legend and Africa’s pride and thus cannot be allowed to be buried like an ordinary mortal"...

He is not ordinary mortal, ngwanu mek una find money bury am like super mortal. Mtcheew sad
The matter weak me boss

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Starz825(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tell majak fashek to call me - Davido cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by oluspicy: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
I read on this forum that he practiced Spiritism.

It's obvious that the spirits helped him spend most of his money while alive.

They should have consult the spirits instead.
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

shay the mod don come see the name now ?
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by deavicky(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Shenseaa:
How come. He should have enough for that
the guy was already broke. And besides music of those days did not pay much.
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by yommen: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Azmanaty:
Shame on them!

So sad you can't even think constructively without hate in your mind. You want to attack Yorubas at every little point but soon, you will come back to Nairaland and cry they hate you.

Well, people rise and fall. So it is not particular to Yoruba because even Ronaldinho is now broke. Is Ernest Azuzu Yoruba? Is Uche Oputa Yoruba? Is Chikelue Iloenyosi Yoruba? Is Wilson Oruma Yoruba? Is Victor Okechukwu Agali Yoruba? Is Ifeanyi Udeze Yoruba? Is Celestine Babayaro Yoruba?

Most of these names are Ibos. Guess what, they are dead broke even after making so much money.

You sound quite intelligent but your sense of reasoning is below per while your sense of judgement is beclouded by huge tribalism. You better learn to think constructively so that your life can improve, that's even if you have one.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by apexx4221: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 1688986[/color]
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by apexx4221: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by deavicky(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
yommen:

So sad you can't even think constructively without hate in your mind. You want to attack Yorubas at every little point but soon, you will come back to Nairaland and cry they hate you.

Well, people rise and fall. So it is not particular to Yoruba because even Ronaldinho is now broke. Is Ernest Azuzu Yoruba? Is Uche Oputa Yoruba? Is Chikelue Iloenyosi Yoruba? Is Wilson Oruma Yoruba? Is Victor Okechukwu Agali Yoruba? Is Ifeanyi Udeze Yoruba? Is Celestine Babayaro Yoruba?

Most of these names are Ibos. Guess what, they are dead broke even after making so much money.

You sound quite intelligent but your sense of reasoning is below per while your sense of judgement is beclouded by huge tribalism. You better learn to think constructively so that your life can improve, that's even if you have one.
majek in not even a yoruba man.
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Azmanaty: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
yommen:

Keep writing epistle. The thing pain u no be small
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Eddie18:
shut the Bleep up asshole,even if he has money didn't you know what happened to him in his later part of life. Why is it that some of you just bump into niaraland and say all kind off rubbish to castigate people with out reasons. As a legend that he was,he don't even need family to ask Nigerians. The Nigeria music industry which includes celebrities in diasporas,Nigerian musicians, politicians And businesses men in the world ,need to bring him willfully without the families involving in it, because he was a true legend ,a rare one that set a mark in Nigeria, Africa. And the world as a whole. Who his music affected lives positively .RIP Majek fashek.
what happened to his later part of life ,I guess he started doing drugs who send am to day take coke belike say na u send am abi
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by apexx959: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
[color=#] 3414382[/color]
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
richmanrichard:
u at not current. d dude is now in money. he now a licensed igboo' seller in the u.s
I see. What would you call someone who fell from around 650m USD to 3m USD...rich? Same Donald trump would testify to this because he was once his financial adviser.
Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Starz825:
Tell majak fashek to call me - Davido cheesy grin
lol nothing Majeek no go see for grave

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial by stayclearofme: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Azmanaty:
Shame on them!

You were making sense until I got to your last sentence. You need your brain examined! I don't blame tribalistic people like you, I blame NL that allow tribal comments on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.