Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex (4089 Views)

Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Lady Never Expected "This" Reply After Dropping This Beautiful Photo / Funny! After Falz Picture Spotted On BRT In Lagos, See Falz Reaction. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Wavygist: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Popular rapper and entertainer, Falz, recently threw a question at Nigerian singers, Simi and Adekunle Gold.

In a live video with the duo on Instagram, the rapper was really curious to know when last they had sexual intercourse.

“When last did you indulge in intercourse, when last did you fornicate?”,
Falz asked.

Reacting to the question, Simi whispered something to her husband’s ears, and the next thing he said was “we don’t believe in it”.

The reply almost made Falz choke with laughter. The beautiful couple went on to advise Falz to get a wife and stop being curious to know when married couples are having sex.

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2020/06/watch-simi-and-adekunle-golds-epic.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by XXLMANDIGO: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bad Boy feeling Cool. That feeling when your ex is now with a SIMP... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by EzzyCarter: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Truth be told, that's a stupid ass question to ask. No matter the level of closeness, there should be a limit to everything. There's a thin line between funny and plain, undiluted Stupidity sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Enwhen(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
So Dekunle Gold accept to take Simi with Falz's Son ?....people wey settle Dem try..love is blind and darkness
Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Enwhen(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Truth be told, that's a stupid ass question to ask. No matter the level of closeness, there should be a limit to everything. There's a thing line between funny and plain, undiluted Stupidity sad

Bros abeg no vex... celebrities always does stupid things , on behalf of Falz I say sorry to u
Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Johnpaul01: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na who chop belleful dey think of intercourse
Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Vyzz: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Someone should tell Mr Gold to shave his beards

I remember when he heard none...

Then simi started following falz around

Then he saw what falz had and decided to have his but e no fit him
Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by crackhouse(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok. So they don't believe in it eh kwa?
Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by EzzyCarter: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Enwhen:

Bros abeg no vex... celebrities always does stupid things , on behalf of Falz I say sorry to u

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Israeljones(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Truth be told, that's a stupid ass question to ask. No matter the level of closeness, there should be a limit to everything. There's a thing line between funny and plain, undiluted Stupidity sad
Bruh I know this country is damn hard...
Dont be hard on everything it kills faster than Covid-19.
Sometimes just take a chill pill, see the lighter side of things you will understand this life is easy....

1 Like

Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by EzzyCarter: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Israeljones:

Bruh I know this country is damn hard...
Dont be hard on everything it kills faster than Covid-19.
Sometimes just take a chill pill, see the lighter side of things you will understand this life is easy....

Lol. Trust me the joke was too far abeg. Not taking anything hard tho
Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by FlordFlorez(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lool. Falz the badt/madt guy.
Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by bukatyne(f): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Simi/Gold/Falz.

Right angled triangle.

2 Likes

Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Wendy80(f): 3:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Enwhen:

So Dekunle Gold accept to take Simi with Falz's Son ?....people wey settle Dem try..love is blind and darkness
Shut up. Fool.

1 Like

Re: See Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Epic Reply After Falz Asked When Last They Had Sex by Enwhen(m): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2020
Wendy80:

Shut up. Fool.

Your blood too dey hot self...if I insult u now Dem go say I assault u

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Reacts After Iphone User Mocked Him For Using Android Phone. (pics) / Get the latest update on Nollywood News, Celebrity News.. / Liz Benson Returns To Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.