Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) (3980 Views)

Gospel Singer, Chinedu Nwadike, Buried (Photos) / Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by stephenduru: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Here is the burial poster of gospel singer Chinedu Nwadike who died of kidney problem. The late singer had leukaemia before he came down with kidney failure.

May his soul RIP. Amen

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/04/see-burial-poster-of-gospel-singer.html?m=1

Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by successmatters(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
He tried.

Agaa amalu adiro ofele

Rest in peace.
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by blazingblender(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
May his gentle soul reat in peace
He has done what he came to the Earth for
I believe he will feel a bit fulfilled
Cus he used his talent wisely

1 Like

Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Rest in peace Mahn
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Kriss216: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Funny how no one is saying anything about IMGH destroying our youths through homo sexual, thereby sacrificing them.

2 down, More to go.

It's never too late to return their car and expose them. I know you are seeing this.

1 Like

Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by immortalcrown(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

So, he had Ph.D. shocked

Meanwhile, was he really a legend? Or, is the overhype part of mourning him?
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by OyigboUpdate: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by triple996(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
this tribe can kill 4 money
Very pathetic angry
He was probably poisoned
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by vastolord4(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eya..
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by 2special(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
May his soul rest in peace and may the Lord comfort the family he left behind....amen
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by SarkinYarki: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Funny how no one is saying anything about IMGH destroying our youths through homo sexual, thereby sacrificing them.

2 down, More to go.

It's never too late to return their car and expose them. I know you are seeing this.

What's IMGH

1 Like

Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Kriss216: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What's IMGH
IMO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by SarkinYarki: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Did they give him car?
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Kriss216: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Did they give him car?
That's their modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by SarkinYarki: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

That's their modus operandi.

Hmmmmm
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Kriss216: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Hmmmmm
We buried one last year. Same Orlu. He stays in my area. Died same way like this one too.

2 Likes

Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Kestolove(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Drink smoke fvck..life of a naija celeb
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Ndibunna: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

2 down, More to go.

Did he slept with you ?
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
RIP, Bro cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Does he need those titles now?
Of what use are those stuffs to him now?
He cried for Help and only a Few came.
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Bluntguy: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
RIP to him once more.
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by starbuck(f): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's finished
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

And homo?
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Kriss216: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
RIP, Bro cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Does he need those titles now?
Of what use are those stuffs to him now?
He cried for Help and only a Few came.
Few came cos most people know his story.
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by MistarT(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Few came cos most people know his story.
what story?
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by chidiebere2020(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by gaby(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

2 down, More to go.

Hmmmm...na wa oh

I'm really struggling to disbelieve you, man and always saw the deceased as too effeminate.

God and life knows best though.

May his soul find rest.
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Lawly: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

We buried one last year. Same Orlu. He stays in my area. Died same way like this one too.

Please explain better. I'm confused.
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by OldNairalander(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

2 down, More to go.

This is too deep to ignore
Nwanne kowalu m ife a nke oma
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Ceenachi: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Finally!
Oku gbajie will be laid to rest!
The wound is still fresh!

Chaii! embarassed Keep resting, beloved.

You will be greatly missed.

I pray the good Lord comforts your wife, children and your loved ones you've left behind. May the find solace in God.

Adieu, Oku Gbajie Aka Ji Ngozi m!
Journey well, Chinedu Nwadike!
Ka chi foo, onye egwu Jisos!
Re: See The Burial Poster Of Gospel Singer Chinedu Nwadike(pic) by Destined2lead: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

2 down, More to go.

Haba bros, what evidence do you have ?

(1) (Reply)

Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed / Genevieve Nnaji Featured On Entertainment Weekly / Photos:most Beautiful Student In Nigeria, Queen Sola Chinaka Dazzles On New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.