Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi (7374 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) / No Political Figure Has Disgraced Nigeria Internationally Like Tinubu / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 5:50am On Jun 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Bros I’m not holding one Nigeria dearly, we’ve agreed to secede in this scenario, the entire south (SE, SS, SW) have agreed, so now how do we achieve it.

I’m playing devils advocate here, it’s us against the federal government, let’s play out the scenario, what’s the game plan? I am actually trying to help Biafra strategise, this is the discussion you should be having amongst yourselves.

By the way, the UN does not have any military or police force, so I don’t know what you mean by UN forces.

If you can decode. The whole rant from presidency might be to discourage them from coming in to possibly experience things for themselves, and put an end to all controversies. Including personality in aso rock. Trust me, they wouldn't want that
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Cherez: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2020
wingmanIII:

State one lie in his post.
That of Adaka Boro mainly is a pure lie even Ojukwu in one of his books condemned Ironsi for
Adaka Boro wanted an Image nation just like Biafra is doing today. Ironsi charged him and locked him up for him. Now when Gowon took over and Ojukwu wanted same thing Adaka wanted, Adaka saw a revenge opportunity and took it, so he's justified �
My father from Anambra state, fought that war and told me same.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2020
I just wish for a restructured Nigeria.. where each region manage their resources and various administrators of each region held accountable. Accountability is very important to a prosperous nation. But unfortunately most Nigerians would rather chase shadows than holding their leaders accountable or attacking a freedom fighter from a particular race in Nigeria while eulogizing other freedom fighters in the world. Blacks are their own problem.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by wingmanIII: 6:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Cherez:

That of Adaka Boro mainly is a pure lie even Ojukwu in one of his books condemned Ironsi for
Adaka Boro wanted an Image nation just like Biafra is doing today. Ironsi charged him and locked him up for him. Now when Gowon took over and Ojukwu wanted same thing Adaka wanted, Adaka saw a revenge opportunity and took it, so he's justified �
So where is the lie in his post.? You only justified Adakas action while he felt Adaka should have used the opportunity to continue his revolution instead of now joining the same oppressors he wanted to fight a few months back.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
I just wish for a restructured Nigeria.. where each region manage their resources and various administrators of each region held accountable. Accountability is very important to a prosperous nation. But unfortunately most Nigerians would rather chase shadows than holding their leaders accountable or attacking a freedom fighter from a particular race in Nigeria while eulogizing other freedom fighters in the world. Blacks are their own problem.

Which freedom fighter that is revered / eulogized in other parts of the world lead 3 million of his people to perish, then dressed like a woman to escape the same fate. He didn’t love Biafra enough to die for it like revered freedom fighters do.

Below is an excerpt of a first eye witness account from an American soldier who was present during the war:

There was little artillery or mortars in the Biafran
Army, and advanced armaments consisted of homemade rockets
and land mines, fabricated tanks and pre-World War II French
armored cars. Desperate for war materials, the Biafrans were
often dependent on captured Federal equipment. This created
problems. Rebel soldiers would stop to pick up clothing and
supplies instead of pursuing retreating Federal troops. When
the Nigerians discovered this trait, they baited preplanned
artillery and mortar targets with military supplies.(17)
The shortage of equipment also meant that the Biafrans
were unable to capitalize on the large numbers of volunteers
which initially streamed in. Time magazine reported that one
of the elite Biafran Brigades had enough arms for only 3,000
of its 6,000 men.(18)

Ojukwu sent 3000 men to war without providing arms for them, that’s alarmingly wicked and a death sentence, why should he be eulogised by Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Which freedom fighter that is revered / eulogized in other parts of the world lead 3 million of his people to perish, then dressed like a woman to escape the same fate. He didn’t love Biafra enough to die for it like revered freedom fighters do.

Below is an excerpt of a first eye witness account from an American soldier who was present during the war:

Ojukwu sent 3000 men to war without providing arms for them, that’s alarmingly wicked and a death sentence, why should he be eulogised by Nigerians?

Who is talking about ojukwus.. where in my post did I mention ojukwus? You see why I said blacks are their own problem?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
I said other freedom fighters in the world. How does ojukwu fall into that category?
God help us blacks

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

Who is talking about ojukwus.. where in my post did I mention ojukwus? You see why I said blacks are their own problem?

All good then, if you weren’t referring to Ojukwu because he doesn’t deserve to be eulogised.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by proeast(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2020
SonOfEl:

Nigerian Government is now showing how insecure they really are. IPOB giving them nightmares.

IPOB is really terrorizing the Nigerian Government. Lol...

Of course, IPOB is giving them serious nightmares. The funny thing is that IPOB is several steps ahead of them and while the group is proactive they on their own have remained reactive.

The denial of Miyyeti Allah that they did not make any threat on Nigerians is definitely because of the campaign IPOB has mounted against the murderous regime, and everything happening in Nigeria i.e. the killings, destructions and threats of genocide are being documented and forwarded as classic evidence.

Anybody who thinks that IPOB is not winning this fight against Nigeria at the diplomatic front is just ignorant of what is going on.

God bless the group for speaking for the voiceless Christians and minorities being slaughtered everyday!

God bless Nnamdi Kanu for being resolute, bold and courageous in leading this fight!!

Nigeria certainly has a date with history and by the time all these moves by IPOB matures, it will be too late to save the country from total balkanization!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by awgumayor: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Cherez:

Guy, don't lie against Adaka Boro, don't insult his peaceful soul
Ironsi goofed big time on that guy
What lie are you talking about. You wanted freedom but when the opportunity called you decided to have your pound of fresh.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:

All good then, if you weren’t referring to Ojukwu because he doesn’t deserve to be eulogised.

You are welcome
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by jimyjames(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Cherez:

I am awed at reasoning of people like you
So words penned by NK can destroy Nigeria more than words like these (https://www.herald.ng/the-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever-miyetti-allah/?fbclid=IwAR1gUMTWeZcoajeFa_7RffajEfS5uAW-HJL7Q4orf0sUdY3-QmRAAW4I1cE) which has been repeatedly matched with incessant killings in the middlebelt, SE, SS & SW can't destroy Nigeria already?
What has the FG done to uphold the unity of the country?

Words of nnamdi KANU are dangerous and can destroy Nigeria, point is, FG is trying so hard to cover up killings and terrorist acts of northerners and Fulani's against the south and their plans of islamization and fulanization , no one is speaking to international communities about these but Kano, Nigerian politicians all over Nigeria are quiet about it, but ipob and nnamdi KANU and the only people boldly speaking up

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by awgumayor: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Cherez:

Maybe you didn't hear your father well. You must be dumb if you justifies Boro's revenge opportunity. I don't see how a person who tried to get out of a smoked room and when the door Is opened he decided to stay back because his perceived enemy is brought in.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by proeast(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

[s]
What happened to your ancestor should serve as a lesson to your generation, violence is not always the answer, that was how you sacrificed 3m innocent souls for nothing [/s]

Of all the zombies supporting this terror government, you're the most unintelligent and empty, no appologies. You keep ranting everywhere and making senseless posts yet your masters in Aso rock are currently having sleepless nights over Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB. They have killed, threatened, blackmailed, intimidated, lied, bribed and used all manner of desperation in fighting IPOB yet the group keeps waxing strong everyday while they keep running from pillar to post.

IPOB has finally cornered the murderous regime and there are tons of evidence enough to nail them. You can keep living in denial but the truth is that winter is coming for you all.

To all these northern minorities and Christians nationwide who IPOB is fighting for yet they continue to say trash against them instead of supporting them wholeheartedly, I don't even know what to say to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Why is this post not on front page yet.?
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2020
The source is premium times not Facebook lol
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Janny0001(f): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2020
As slave master monuments are being demolished across the west, Nizooria is the largest British monument that must be decimated in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by daveson2020(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin so the miscreants , jobless, uneducated, terrorist ipob is really hitting them very hard?[right][/right] grin grin.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by MANDIPUTIN: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:
Why is this not on front page?
I smell something ..
The sla.ve will not want to offend their Fulani masters, so don't be surprise if it doesn't make front page cos the comments are not encouraging to them. Did you noticed the many comments deleted already?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by caleboxylic: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:

The sla.ve will not want to offend their Fulani masters, so don't be surprise if it doesn't make front page cos the comments are not encouraging to them. Did you noticed the many comments deleted already?

That's that. Premium times, punch and sun have all reported this but nairaland declined.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Jman24(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

That's that. Premium times, punch and sun have all reported this but nairaland declined.

Hmmm
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Cherez: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2020
awgumayor:
Maybe you didn't hear your father well. You must be dumb if you justifies Boro's revenge opportunity. I don't see how a person who tried to get out of a smoked room and when the door Is opened he decided to stay back because his perceived enemy is brought in.
It's Igbos like you who make us majority of Igbos seem bad
Very biased with your reasoning.
Adaka wanted a country of his own, you locked him up now you want yours and want him to align with you to get yours?
Na only you be sense
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2020
oluwadabira111:
I just tire for the presidency. but wait what IPOB is saying is partially true the killing of Christian is going on through out the country and the presidency has never and will never say anything on it! IPOB should just increase their tempo on Christian killing they should loud it throughout Europe and american this government needs to be sanction especially for human right/life abuse
Is this the only reason for you why IPOB should not be a terrorist? Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Cherez: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2020
wingmanIII:

So where is the lie in his post.? You only justified Adakas action while he felt Adaka should have used the opportunity to continue his revolution instead of now joining the same oppressors he wanted to fight a few months back.
The oppressor then was Ironsi as he was the one who locked up Adaka
Now Adaka got released from prison by Gowon and you expect him not to team up with Gowon? You're all shades of wrong with this.
See Zik & Ironsi goofed big time. Even Ojukwu kept warning Zik & Ironsi .
Zik was asking the North to separate; while Awolowo & Balewa wanted separation.
Do you know why Zik & Ironsi remains faintly on the minds of the Igbos while Ojukwu has been a strong bar on our minds? He lived and believed the Igboman's dream
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2020
athaboi:
Nonsense Garba shehu...wah da f**ck is your government doing to make Nigerians believe in her?? If this is true then that young man Kanu is doing wonders..I bet you, it's not just for the igbos but most importantly the small small Christian communities in the north that are being killed everyday..from kaduna to taraba to adamawa to plateau to benue. Even if it won't bring biafra, let Christian minorities in the north be save
You sound confused. Where do you stand?
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Kamanuozuzu: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2020
wingmanIII:

His hate for the Igbo man (his cousin) destroyed him.
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by REALretep(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Why is this thread yet to enter FP please
Mynd44
Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Rodwave: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Area4Area:
I really don't take everything I read online these days too serious, they say one thing today and another denies it tomorrow.

Before I'd give my opinion on this topic of the presidency being involved, I'd have to wait some for some days from now to be sure of no denial then I go talk wetin dey my mind.

Zombie ostrich. You zombie miscreants are still basking in the euphoria of your delusion. It will soon hit you guys like meteorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Spending 85,000 Pounds Monthly To Discredit Nigeria Internationally – Presi by Rodwave: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Akaegwu:
If Suen and Co refuse to move this to front page, it signify they may be part of the government of Nigeria and their clueless leaders

That one concern them. It will not stop me from telling the world that nigeria is dead and must be dismantled.

All the supporters of this dilapidated monkey Republic must experience disaster in their lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT / Photos: See Kids Of Nigerian Politicians That Recently Graduated Abroad. / Reps Seeks 20-year Jail Term For Financial Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.