Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases (4410 Views)

Kwara Discharges 3 COVID-19 Patients, Records 3 More Cases / Edo Discharges 20 Coronavirus Patients, Records 1 Death / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases by apexx8448: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases by Oluwadare316(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
ENGINEERG:
KWARA is doing well with its handling, kudos Ramoni unlike our child kogi, thats is playing ignorant
. Kwara that doesn't have testing lab up till now. All those samples are sent to NCDC.
Re: Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases by Investnow2017: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
depremore:
Good day every one my name is Joshua i seriously need help am calling on medical practitioners or any one with solution to save a brother.
Am 25 years of age and for as long as i can remember i have been living with CHRONIC DEPRESSION mine is genetic cause my dad has it too but handicapped by the situation cause his not a learned person.
To cut it short, i came to realize i have depression during my Industrial training as that stops me from performing well and associating with people around me ,all i do is to sit alone, see nothing good about my self, sad and lack of motivation.It has been like that since my primary and secondary school i wasn't disturbed as at then because i never knew what was wrong with me until last year during my I.T when i was sacked as a result of my cold attitude and inability to perform. Am seriously disturbed cause i see no better future for me living with depression as it deprives me of the ability to talk, express my self and be confident.
I have tried so many doctors and have been placed on different antidepressants such as SSRI, SNRI and others but none seems to work for me apart from TRAMADOL which has a very high tolerance speed.i have google all i keep getting is that it has no cure but the effect of tramadol has kept be going, cause i strongly believe that if i can feel normal with tramadol there is hope.Apart from that ,life is not worth living for me .
So i deemed it fit to write here.please if you have any idea of what i can do weda by traditional pills or foreign to help me out of this hole of depression i will sincerely appreciate and will forever be grateful to you for the rest of my life. Please help

This my contact 0708 589 4543 depremore@gmail.com

Check, I have just sent you a mail.
Re: Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases by Investnow2017: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
akon247:
I don't know if this is allowed here,but I really
need some help at this juncture.I was battling
depression late last year due to
unemployment and some emotional
tribulations but watching football kept me
going till I luckily got a job and my sorrow
reduced.But this Covid pandemic has really
hit me hard,our company has been closed
since March and we won't be back till August
and my little savings has been drained.I know
we all have been affected by this pandemic
one way or the other and that is why it was
hard for me to do this,but If anyone can
please grant me a token or even a loan to get
me by till August I will be very grateful. If
anyone can also please suggest any online
work which can fetch me money or
recommend a book on how to overcome
depression I will be grateful.I'm so sorry for
doing this but I don't have any option.

Go to this website: www.jw.org. You will find very useful articles on depression and how to cope with it.
Re: Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases by akon247: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Investnow2017:

Go to this website: www.jw.org. You will find very useful articles on depression and how to cope with it.

Thanks a lot
Re: Kwara Discharges 8 COVID-19 Patients, Records 5 New Cases by lizikin(f): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nafdac Creates Toll Free Lines For Feedback On Drugs / Can I Have Interpretation Of This Typhoid And Malaria Test? / My 12 Months Baby Eats About 4sachet Of Cheese Ball A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.