Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? (35367 Views)

Help! Am I HIV Positive? / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight / I'm Losing my eye Vision .. Eye Medical Professionals Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Reucy(f): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

Nairaland has helped lots of people find solution to their problem, I hope I'm as lucky as others.

Over the last couple of years I noticed my vision declining everyday.
I think I started taking notice of it more when I was In 100l, if I don't sit right in front of the class, I don't see whatever is written on the board.

I have gone to the hospital where they were just interested in selling recommended glass which I have used up till now that I have graduated but no visible improvement.

It is so bad that I don't see subtitles when watching movies on TV.

Many times, people pass and wave at me from afar and I will see the person waving but the face will be blurry.

But when reading, I don't use glasses because I can see very well no matter how Tiny the writing may be.

This is exactly what I'm going through too. I noticed mine when I was still in Jss class, fast forward to 100level uni, I started using recommended glasses. Until now I'm still using it
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by yeyedu(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

Nairaland has helped lots of people find solution to their problem, I hope I'm as lucky as others.

I think I started taking notice of it more when I was In 100l, if I don't sit right in front of the class, I don't see whatever is written on the board.

I have gone to the hospital where they were just interested in selling recommended glass which I have used up till now that I have graduated but no visible improvement.

Many times, people pass and wave at me from afar and I will see the person waving but the face will be blurry.

But when reading, I don't use glasses because I can see very well no matter how Tiny the writing may be.
Consider using STC-30, it those wonders.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by DPO2019: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tintedladybeer:
Good evening house,

Since you can see near objects clearly but can’t see far object,the eye defect is called long sightedness or hyper-myopia.Try and get FOREVER VISION it’s an awesome product for eye problems.Whatsapp 09051013183
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by fastjet001(f): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is exactly what I went through.
The truth is these glasses don't supply the nutrients that will prevent macular degeneration.
I stumbled on this blog a month ago and am happy to say that I've dropped my glasses.
Just read through and contact them if you want and thank me later.
https://dlaucoma04..com
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by dopemama(f): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
pDudd:
I'm very sure, Nairaland babalawos and herbalists can assist you grin grin

Members of Nairaland herbalists community, you have a victim. Please assist. cheesy
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Hausa(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
DPO2019:

Since you can see near objects clearly but can’t see far object,the eye defect is called long sightedness or hyper-myopia.Try and get FOREVER VISION it’s an awesome product for eye problems.Whatsapp 09051013183
Bro check well o.
This can't be long, but short.
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Bro please and please if it’s to sell this phone ur using to type do it and treat you eyes don’t go to optician or optometrist what you need now is an ophthalmologist the earlier the better you find out what’s wrong with you cos once you lose your sight it’s cant be returned back so the more you lose your sight that how it’s gonna be. Eye foundation is the best for now at Ikeja but it’s quite expensive but how much is expensive for your eyes another option which is quite wood too is mecure eye clinic at oshodi any of those two would help you know what’s going on if you can go tomorrow self the better cos to my knowledge this are symptoms of glaucoma but you will be fine in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Philistine(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
MY
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Mubarak05(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
NNAMDIII:
just go to the hospital, you'll see a doctor and they'll use machine to check your eyes and tell u then problem, if it's something you can take visionace then they'll tell u, if it's glasses or surgery they'll also tell u, it might be glaucoma or maybe your eye pressure is high, just go to the hospital so that they'll examine you first bro
Thanks bro I really appreciate
Re: Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Try and visit mecure eye clinic at oshodi they are good honestly....but in the meantime I recommend you start using GI Vitale vision capsule by Norland health trust it very good ..you can check reviews on it online if you doubt . ..if you are interested you can call me on 08104615240 Tested and trusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia / Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) / 503 New COVID-19 Cases, 280 Discharged And 15 Deaths On July 7 - (14,435 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.