Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha (14442 Views)

Battle Between Awolowo, Akintola Led To 1966 Coup- Yakassai / How I Lobbied HID To Make Awo Work For Me — Gowon / How I Lobbied HID To Make Awo Work For Me — Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 5:32am On Jan 23, 2011
Kilode?!:

Now You is going Equiano on this Shyyte  grin grin

That's cold son cheesy

Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:32am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

People don't worry about what they have, it usually about what they don't have.

Well, we can't everything now can we? Especially as it pertains to being a real man.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2011
This thread is not about Igbo vs Yoruba. It is about 1966 coup and Aigbofa's open declaration.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:33am On Jan 23, 2011
I really think eku bear is one of those Yoruba who wears those tight jeans and act so effeminate. People already wonder if he is gay.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:34am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

This thread is not about Igbo vs Yoruba. It is about 1966 coup and Aigbofa's open declaration.

Sorry Obiagu, I had to put some of these Yoruba in their place. You have to do this occasionally, when they become to big for their britches.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 5:34am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Blasphemy! Some Igbo women, like most women chase after money. However, you will never see a Igbo woman with a poor tiger-clawed Yoruba man. At least they have some sense.

Those ugly baboons amongst the Igbo are the product of despoil of Hausa/Yoruba invaders. That is what we say about the ugly people found amongst the Ibibio as well.

So the question is. . . why does Igbo woman prefer omo tiger claw to omo Igbo? Why is the Igbo man so uncompetitive amongst his own women?

Reminds me of Chinese guys always complaining about how their women are snapped up by white guys.

Or white guys complaining about the snow bunnies amongst their midst  grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2011
You all shouldn't get me started in the joning game. I am very tempted. grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:36am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

So the question is. . . why does Igbo woman prefer omo tiger claw to omo Igbo? Why is the Igbo man so uncompetitive amongst his own women?

Have you ever seen a single Igbo man past his 30s? Cause I haven't seen many.

The fact remains that the ratio between men and women in Igboland is not equal. For every Igbo man, there are like 3 Igbo women.

It is not that Igbo women chase after Yoruba men, it is a fact that Yoruba men chase after Igbo women.

Have our excess women! There are too many of them. You wont find us Igbo men chasing your women.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by aljharem(m): 5:37am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Have you ever seen a single Igbo man?

The fact remains that the ratio between men and women in Igboland is not equal. For every Igbo man, there are like 3 women.

It is not that Igbo women chase after Yoruba men, it is a fact that Yoruba men chase after Igbo women.

Have our excess women? There are too many of them.

sorry i think you should face the topic

this is not a yoruba vs igbo trend grin grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:38am On Jan 23, 2011
alj harem:

sorry i think you should face the topic

this is not a yoruba vs igbo trend grin grin

It is whatever I dictate the conversation to the be.

And like rats, the Yoruba fall into my trap.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Reminds me of Chinese guys always complaining about how their women are snapped up by white guys.

Or white guys complaining about the snow bunnies amongst their midst  grin

The answer is obvious. Omo Yoruba gets the job done, while okoro sleeps after chasing the elusive Naira all day long.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 5:41am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

For an Igbo woman to marry a Yoruba man, there must be reason.

1. She is at least 30 yrs meaning no suitors from Igboland.
2. The Yoruba dude is loaded, not like bigots here that sleep on their computers (I mean "apa amu apa ego" ones here)

No more derailing please! Back to the topic.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

The answer is obvious. Omo Yoruba gets the job done, while okoro sleeps after chasing the elusive Naira all day long.

You promiscuous bastarrds do not care who you sleep with. Even with men who try to look like women. We all know how the Yoruba man chases tail.

I'll rather chase money than women. Because u need money to keep women.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 5:42am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

Okoro? Who be that? You no know that Urhobo, Isoko, and Itsekiri dey have name Okoro?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2011
Ola edo:

Okoro? Who be that? You no know that Urhobo, Isoko, and Itsekiri dey have name Okoro?

LMAO

Isn't Okorodudu an Itsekiri name? Where is the fake Itsekiri man Jason?  grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2011
Ola edo:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-520475.32.html

Follow that link, do I make myself clear now?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:45am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

And this link explains why we Igbos are better than you people

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-350204.0.html

And Wande Coal proved otherwise about the supposed Yoruba prowess.  grin grin grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 5:46am On Jan 23, 2011
Obiagu1:

For any Igbo woman that marry a Yoruba man, there must be reason.

1. She is at least 30 yrs meaning no suitors from Igboland.
2. The Yoruba dude is loaded, not like bigots here that sleep on their computers (I mean "apa amu apa ego" ones here)

No more derailing please! Back to the topic.

Ah, you yourself know that to a lie grin Be honest with yourself. Do you even believe what you wrote?

Hrm, I am very tempted to tell you some things that me and my friends have seen and experienced out where I live. But I don't want to get anyone in trouble. Especially as one of these someones is engaged  grin grin grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

You promiscuous bastarrds do not care who you sleep with. Even with men who try to look like women. We all know how the Yoruba man chases tail.

Nonsense, after taking all your women, the rest of you efulefu will just go extinct, and peace shall reign in Nigeria.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by jaygetta1: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2011
@Obiaju: It seems like the devil is trying to use you; just try not to come my way! Oh, by the way, your father is the mo*ron!
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Olaedo1: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

No be clear sah. Pls follow come this link sah:

http://www.dawodu.net/okoro.htm

http://www.waado.org/UrhoboCulture/Names/Okoro/OkoroPage.html
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Ah, you yourself know that to a lie grin Be honest with yourself. Do you even believe what you wrote?

Hrm, I am very tempted to tell you some things that me and my friends have seen and experienced out where I live. But I don't want to get anyone in trouble. Especially as one of these someones is engaged  grin grin grin

We all got stories about each other's groups.

Do you want us to tell as well?  

Come to DC and PG County and you will see how your women act. Even the Black Americans have their fun.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

This I suppose is exactly why things aren't working out for ya'll, I guess. There are ways to be extremely broke and keep your woman happy and satisfied. Well worth mastering  grin
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:50am On Jan 23, 2011
Aigbofa:

Nonsense, after taking all your women, the rest of you efulefu will just go extinct, and peace shall reign in Nigeria.

Well one can hope can't they?

Thank God that the average Igbo man produces between 3-5 children. With ONE wife. That is something you people should learn.

We know how to take care our women.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

This I suppose is exactly why things aren't working out for ya'll, I guess. There are ways to be extremely broke and keep your woman happy and satisfied. Well worth mastering grin

They wouldn't know that. They don't care, it's Naira or nothing.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:51am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

This I suppose is exactly why things aren't working out for ya'll, I guess. There are ways to be extremely broke and keep your woman happy and satisfied. Well worth mastering  grin

Never seen an Igbo woman with a broke Yoruba man. Igbo women would rather be with their own , then search for some damn broke Yoruba.

Your men shower our women with money. Just to sniff the punany. While most of us, can get it from our women for free. Remember that.

And no, we don't cheat. Unlike your promiscuous lot.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by Obiagu1(m): 5:51am On Jan 23, 2011
jay_getta:

@Obiaju: It seems like the devil is trying to use you; just try not to come my way! Oh, by the way, your father is the mo*ron!

Sorry oo! Na question I ask. Who are you?
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 5:52am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

We all got stories about each other's groups.

Do you want us to tell as well?  

Come to DC and PG County and you will see how your women act. Even the Black Americans have their fun.

Well, I grew up in that area, so know how people act their too. But overall, we know which group of women are more inclined to seek outside their ethnic group.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:54am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Well, I grew up in that area, so know how people act their too. But overall, we know which group of women are more inclined to seek outside their ethnic group.

And I have been in this area for a while. I can testify what I have seen with my two eyes. It is all good. Efik women are the best though. You haven't been banged, unless you been banged by an Efik woman.

Too bad most of you Yoruba would never have that luxury.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 5:57am On Jan 23, 2011
Ok back to topic. Obiagu & Onlytruth, you can take over now. I have said my piece.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by ekubear1: 5:57am On Jan 23, 2011
Kalu Akanu:

Never seen an Igbo woman with a broke Yoruba man. Igbo women would rather be with their own , then search for some damn broke Yoruba.

It is sort of funny. Women are weird. I used to think in the same way you did when I was a little kid. . . then I realized that women just do crazy things.

But yeah, what you say is pretty false.
Re: 1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha by KaluAkanu: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2011
eku bear, I guess you haven't realized that I go for the jugular. Once I have your throat, I don't let go.

Now you will be my little. . . well fill in the blank.

Your post have irked me over the past few days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-zakzaky Could Die Of Lead Poisoning - Daughter / Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo