Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Campaign Against Tinubu Imposed Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Against Tinubu Imposed Candidates (548 Views)

My Ordeal On The 2006 Sit-At-Home Imposed By MASSOB / 24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Against Tinubu Imposed Candidates by shanda(m): 3:50am On Jan 23, 2011
I think we need to do something regarding this. I'm really pissed off with what happened in ACN. Why will Tinubu impose his wife, daughter, son-in-law and girl friend on Lagosians. I'm very sure he had to change his mind about removing Fashola, cos he knew that could lead to the death of ACN in lagos. I've already made up my mind to only vote for Fashola in the upcoming election while any other candidate of ACN won't get my vote. I just hope a lot of people can do same to tell this nitwit that we are not silly. Check the link below.

http://www.saharareporters.com/article/fraud-acn
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu Imposed Candidates by aljharem(m): 3:54am On Jan 23, 2011
gbamm

i do not know why other lagosians and yorubas do not see this undecided
Re: Campaign Against Tinubu Imposed Candidates by marvix(m): 5:17am On Jan 23, 2011
ACn is finally making the blunder I never expected them to make, there must be a reason for GEJ to win and ACN has just provided that reason.

The 2011 election is supposed to be an opportunity for the opposition to work hard together but here they are messing things up out of their selfishness, how strong can a man want to show himself by placing his wife, daughter and son in law in elective office, he hopes to ride the high wave of anti PDP sentiments for his personal benefit, he also is using Ribadu.

I have said it a lot of times 2011 is the opportunity for the opposition to steal a lot of critical positions from the pDP like senatorial seats and governors seats but it seems Tinubu and his co travellers at the ACN have seen it as another opportunity to feather their nest.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is indeed the very fresh air we need in this country, let us not be sentimental with what has happened at the primaries the PDP of today is better than the ACN of today we cant keep looking back we must move ahead we must not make the mistake of 1999, we allowed the man that annuled june 12 produce the president in 2003 we allowed Obj to continue when Buhari offered him self in 2007 there was no viable alternative to Yaradua and 2011 is indeed the time we need to move ahead vote wisey. we must not vote against any party so also we should not vote for any party but we should vote individuals irrespective of the political party they belong to.

Yaradua was a PDP president fully supported by Obj yet he was able to resist Objs influence, he went ahead and released funds Obj seized from Lagos, who says GEJ will not abandon those who support him today, let us ask where is Nwodo today, Jonathan listens to the people of the country, Nwodo was at loger heads with the majority of his party members jonathan needs the support of the majority of the PDP members so Nwodo was sacrificed, when he becomes president he would need the support of all Nigerians the PDP members who will stand against the interests of Nigerians can be assured of been sacrificed.

I look forward to 2015, the likesof Tinubu,Obasanjo, Akande, Buhari, Atiku, Anenih, and co would be expired then we would be ready for the new day where the front runners would include Fashola, Oshiomole, Sanusi Lamido, Ribadu, Dora and co, the future can not be seen by all but for the prophets who have seen tomorrow there is no despair for today because we know that what will be will be!

(1) (Reply)

Cash-strapped Lawmakers Seek Release Of First Quarter Budget Allocations / Can Nigerians Do What Egyptians Did ? / Looters Must Vomit Loot Under Cpc Govt. – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.