Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie (2761 Views)

AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? (2) (3) (4)

Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by jagudaman: 4:26am On Jan 23, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by aieromon(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by suxes2005(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2011
lmao
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2011
ibi like say this babe don kpom for this pix tongue,c eyes undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2011
what will mercy not do for money?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by pkasso(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by pkasso(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
she is kinda hot though grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2011
yeah, she's hot alright but i bet she'd be hotter if it was her punny that got shaved instead! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by mrinfo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2011
She has been doing things more than so it's not a big deal
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
[size=13pt]mrinfo didn't know you have been a member of this forum. . . surprise to see you today and my birthday? LOL grin[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
yeah. we know mercy has been doing more than that.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2011
[size=13pt]What can i say ? she's not looking good with her hair cut . what a mess !! she look so scary and if you view the head closely you would notice she's having ringworm somewhere towards the forehead . grin grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2011
[size=13pt]True talk. . . . grin grin[/size]

George_D:

yeah. we know mercy has been doing more than that.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2011
he, he, he! she been bleeping alright! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehe it worth laughing indeed! grin grin

You know? honestly speaking ever since i watch one of her movie , can't remember the name now- where she's in love with a psycho- priest guy living under a palm tree, i have been dreaming to bleep her some day- i mean , she gat a dunk!! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

her back side is alright for any man. . . grin grin wink
[/size]

George_D:

he, he, he! she been bleeping alright! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2011
ogaga!!!! take it easy oooooo!!! this ya bilala go put you for trouble one day ooooo! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
[size=13pt] grin grin grin wink[/size]

George_D:

ogaga!!!! take it easy oooooo!!! this ya bilala go put you for trouble one day ooooo! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by happyme: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2011
She is hot but smtmy act stupid lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2011
[size=13pt]I see nothing like silliness in her. . . lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2011
ogaga! how will you see any sillyness in her? provided she has a hairy muff btw her legs, that's all that matters to you!  angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by medjai(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2011
Wow! She's not as bad looking as I had expected.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by medjai(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2011
Wow! She's not as bad looking as I had expected.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by brookeswebs(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hey guys I think she is very loyal with her profession .This shows her loyalty and she can do each and every thing for her profession and I think its a good thing for her .

cheesy wink smiley smiley

free tv channels
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Brite02(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
@OP.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Itz cos of d moni sha, she's nt lookin 2 bad either.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2011
if that bald head is 'not looking bad' then nothing will look bad with you guys. afterall the balder she is the smoother the experience! wink grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54am On Mar 10, 2011
[size=13pt]George dear i love that gurl please can't you see? Well , you have planned to attack me this time again with your post - I'll be a man dear , was like expressing my genuine from inside me .

spare me the time friend. . . been long i have been dealing with the hairy stuff btw women legs and i can classify , upgrade- the difference . Yeah , that matters to me so much men. . . think about em .
[/size]

George_D:

ogaga! how will you see any sillyness in her? provided she has a hairy muff btw her legs, that's all that matters to you!  angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2011
ogaga na you sabi.the way your going make you no go carry spirit one day oooooo!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by sayso: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
George_D:

ogaga na you sabi.the way your going make you no go carry spirit one day oooooo!

bros na wah ooohh,I see you are still getting inspired for madam.take care
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
sayso,
its been quite a while.how work na?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=13pt]I wish! kiss kiss

Would love to fork the most evil sexy female spirit on board , the one i hang out with last night didn't give it to me hard . grin grin wink
[/size]

George_D:

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by GeorgeD1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
ogaga!
this ya own don enter madness oooooooo! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I know man. . . .i love every type of madness! grin grin wink [/size]

George_D:

ogaga!
this ya own don enter madness oooooooo! grin

Download Mark Angel Comedy – Longer Throat (episode 101) / What's The Difference Between DSTV And GOTV - Experience Users come in here / Mobile Tv Series With Subtitles