Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public (84550 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Incandescent(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Who is WHO? grin
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Mopolchi: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Okay, my own is intact.
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by ZAWs: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nonsense WHO
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Jackyboy: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dazz Right undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by madamori9: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
I would be surprised if people still take WHO seriously.
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by bluefilm: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Finally, we have reached that point.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

The MASK-of-the-beast!
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Gokoyer0(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by bluefilm: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
olaric:
The WHO now trying to stay relevant after countries around the world seem to have moved ahead by taken their destinies in their own hands. Come to think of it, why three-ply masks? Even a single-ply mask reduces your ability to breathe well.

They don't want you to breathe at all.

They prefer you are dead.

That's why they want to trap all the carbon dioxide you exhaled and keep your blood poisoned in the process.

WHO is evil.

3 Likes

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Rok01: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please don't put the masses into confusion, go straight to the point.
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by skyhadi16(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
How do we get three layer fybric face mask again?

1 Like

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
seunlayi:

You are very wicked, I m sure this is not your number.

Read it again
It's not my number
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Realkingrex(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
WHO should stfu,they are deceitful and they have different and bad motive about the disease and they actually working together with the Chinese government.

When did Trump join nairaland ���

1 Like

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by 0Dipo: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pastor Chris was also not in support of face mask been worn publicly.

It's seems like everything he has said in the last two months are all turning out to be correct!

Am still watching..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by obonujoker(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na Trump fit una grin
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Brenn594(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
This World ( j )Honsing Organization sef!!! They shud just ask all of us to start watchin UMK again so we used to mask.
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by davidodiba(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
WHO dey talk?
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by betterpikinn: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Am just here to read comments undecided
It's "I'm" or "I am"

3 Likes

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Brenn594(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
9ija government after readin this news

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by FarahAideed: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
The same who that told us not wear mask ..I haven't seen a more confused set of people

1 Like

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by FrenchyL(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52945210?SThisFB

This their guidance is rather coming late after many months of COVID-19 pandemic.

Rubbish !!! Pure poo! These people are confused! angry angry angry
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by Taiwo20(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cross Rivers State governor was right all along

1 Like

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by PoliteActivist: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
0Dipo:
Pastor Chris was also not in support of face mask been worn publicly.

It's seems like everything he has said in the last two months are all turning out to be correct!

Am still watching..

R u ok? WHO just said he is wrong that masks should be worn after all.
Just like no one mentions 5G anymore which he carried for head. U sure u r alright?

1 Like

Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by icuminpiss(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
We have got better things to do.. We still gon use our card and call?
Well just a simple advice text her to come over, tell her u will prepare indomie and egg..you have win her heart again
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by bigtt76(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
This Dr Tedros of a man is just confused. Very useless person sorry to say. angry

lalasticlala:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52945210?SThisFB

This their guidance is rather coming late after many months of COVID-19 pandemic.
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by icuminpiss(m): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
For free?
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by PoliteActivist: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigtt76:
This Dr Tedros of a man is just confused. Very useless person sorry to say. angry

People don't understand how come he is still there.
An honorable man would have resigned long ago
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by suremanpatriot: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
STUPID W.H.O. ALWAYS KILLING PEOPLE WITH LATE INFORMATION AND MISINFORMATION FOR SELFISH END.
this face mask wil surfocate many people ignorant of its usuage and enforcement
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by OdefaGirl(f): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Are we still on this page?
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by suremanpatriot: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
bigtt76:

Tedrose is not confused he has an evil agenda his implementin for bill gates
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by bayotwice(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Coronavirus, your days are numbered in Jesus Name. I sell Comprehensive video course on hundreds of skills u can master within a short time and starts earning millions... E.g dropshipping, copywriting, data science e.t.c. What'sapp 2348'064 943297 for full list n pricing
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by BrutusOj(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mtcheew...make we unwear the wan we don de wear since or wetin? They are confused, no wonder Trump dump them.
Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by AreaFada2: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Davicjoe:
I already lost respect for WHO. They seem to be another scam just like the federal government of Naija. The use of fave mask has declined in so many states in Nigeria.
Who is only as relevant as world powers want it to be.

What is WHO? It's made up of experts from across the world.

But when something is headed by an African, unless the West can play ping pong with him, he's suddenly no good. WHO advise is not from Dr Teodros country Ethiopia. But from many Western experts and others. The West undermines UN, WHO, AfDB and all others when it suits them.

I began using face mask everywhere when even so called advanced countries except in Asia said face masks were useless.

I didn't need to wait for WHO, EU, USA , AU, Arab League, Urhobo Progressive Union (UPU) or NATO to tell me to use common sense. I was usually the odd one out using it. Apart from some Far Easterners you see about. Even if it turns out that face masks are only 5% or 10% effective, every little helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.