Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 (683 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / Video: African Lady Change Her Skin With Bowl of Chemical to Peel off to Yellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2020
I am someone who loves discussing International Politics and Scientific Research findings a lot, but Unfortunately my GFs main topic of interest is Fashion, and that's the Least Area that brings out the Talkative in me. Please how can I go about Adjusting

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano

1 Like

Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by Slynation(m): 12:29am On Jun 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
I am someone who loves discussing International Politics and Scientific Research findings a lot, but Unfortunately my GFs main topic of interest is Fashion, and that's the Least Area that brings out the Talkative in me. Please how can I go about Adjusting

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano
Baba... You can't kill yourself, one cannot give what he/she doesn't have, or rather channel same efforts you have in politics and scientific research into fashion...

1 Like

Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Slynation:

Baba... You can't kill yourself, one cannot give what he/she doesn't have, or rather channel same efforts you have in politics and scientific research into fashion...
thanks brotherly

1 Like

Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by NNAMDIII(m): 1:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Oga just tell her what u want, that's why it's called relationship
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by Professorcplus(m): 3:42am On Jun 08, 2020
No big deal now. With more interaction, you can learn few things from one another.
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by lalazam: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
message me on my site and I can help you figure this out love <3

onlyfans.com/ladazamani
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by Balaxx: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Beta tell am now o,B4 Dem call u dull like d post of yesterday
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Professorcplus:
No big deal now. With more interaction, you can learn few things from one another.
Yeah sure, I understand, thanks
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by QuadrilAyinde(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2020
NNAMDIII:
We've talked about it though and I've already started adjusting to be current in fashion trend but she ain't making any attempt from her side
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
lalazam:
message me on my site and I can help you figure this out love <3

onlyfans.com/ladazamani
Aiit I will
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by Sixfeetbelle: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
NNAMDIII:

Relationship means the parties should invest equal amount of interest in their partners likes. As he's telling her what he wants, he should also gladly pay attention and contribute when she's discussing hers as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by DeRay98(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

We've talked about it though and I've already started adjusting to be current in fashion trend but she ain't making any attempt from her side

Guy, don't waste your time or expectations on her in that regard, she's not the type and like most girls she will never have interest in such things.
The ladies that deep and cerebral are deep and cerebral but the average shallow-minded ones will always be where they like to be.
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by DeRay98(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Forget that theory, ladies would rather have you changed to their taste than step up with your interest.
I love to watch history and documentaries only and I like to versatile just to know a little about alot of things that I can comprehend.
My wife on the other hand spends endless hours on Instagram.
When she picks up a topic from there and I take up to take her deep, she loses concentration and interest, she gets lost easily.
How do you educate such a person?
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
First ensure willingness, there must be a sign that she's ready to learn and take your conversations deeper.

Get knowledge about her likes and talk about it often, that will ease her and create confidence in expressing ideas.

Introduce your own interests along the line, make it intriguing and lively.You may have to hold international politics for now and discuss Science research and discoveries more.

Then you can get her some articles and spend time together reading. It doesn't have to be lovey dovey all the time . grin

I'm happy Nigerian couplesare now learning to bring out more out of each other. It's not all about food clothing shelter and sex alone. BTW Men should endeavor to start creating rooms for libraries in their houses.grin I hope to have one in my home too someday.
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
First ensure willingness, there must be a sign that she's ready to learn and take your conversations deeper.

Get knowledge about her likes and talk about it often, that will ease her and create confidence in expressing ideas.

Introduce your own interests along the line, make it intriguing and lively.You may have to hold international politics for now and discuss Science research and discoveries more.

Then you can get her some articles and spend time together reading. It doesn't have to be lovey dovey all the time . grin

I'm happy Nigerian couplesare now learning to bring out more out of each other. It's not all about food clothing shelter and sex alone. BTW Men should endeavor to start creating rooms for libraries in their houses.grin I hope to have one in my home too someday.
Really appreciate your contribution
Re: Making a Lady change her Mind 2022 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Really appreciate your contribution
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Is Watery Sperm Good Or Bad? / Satire:who Will Marry Me For Free, But Under This Conditions – Lady Says / Ladies' Dating Profiles- Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.