Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen (30566 Views)

Martinez: When Messi Speaks, Even Argentina's President Has To Shut Up! / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) / When Messi Score Chelsea For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Modric outclassed Cristiano..

It is not Messi's fault!!!

He outclassed Ronaldo by having most goals in the world cup or most assists, or by having most goals in Champions league or having most assists,or having most goals and assists in the league.. plz explain

And with same analysis..tell us how messi was better than VVD in 2019, since modric was better in 2018..

Or how messi 2019 was better than Ronaldo in 2018 lol

Let me know the level of your ignorance.. I'm waiting..
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

He outclassed Ronaldo by having most goals in the world cup or most assists, or by having most goals in Champions league or having most assists,or having most goals and assists in the league.. plz explain

And with same analysis..tell us how messi was better than VVD in 2019, since modric was better in 2018.. Let me know the level of your ignorance.. I'm waiting..
Modric won the World cup Golden ball!!!

Cristiano won nothing!!!!

Modric outclassed Cristiano!!!

It is very simple undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Are you , are you normal??

There is no world cup in 2001 shocked shocked shocked shocked

World cup was hosted in 2002 by Korea/Japan

And the heaviest score was 8:0 Germany vs Saudii Arabia.. Klose scored just 3 undecided

You must pay me for this tutorial cool

With your common sense, don't you know group stage were played between 2001/2002... omg.. I'm finished here.. Lord Have Mercy....lol
I'm done with you
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by logon599: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
onyechez:

Nice house.

Thanks
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

With your common sense, don't you know group stage were played between 2001/2002... omg.. I'm finished here.. Lord Have Mercy....lol
I'm done with you
Shut up kiddo!!!

The first match in the 2002 World cup was between France and Senegal, it ended 1:0

The team you mentioned(American Samoan) never existed in the 2002 World cup!!

The worst team in 2002 World cup was Saudi Arabia!!!

You will pay me for this tutorial undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Modric won the World cup Golden ball!!!

Cristiano won nothing!!!!

Modric outclassed Cristiano!!!

It is very simple undecided

So you mean the player won golden ball in the world cup wins balondor?

2010, Diego forlan won the golden ball, how come he didn't win balondor?

So how was messi in 2019 better than Ronaldo in 2018

Can you see the level of your stpdity and ignorance is 2nd to none.. lol keep making fun of yourself
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Higuain statistics??

Do you know the meaning of a striker at all??

I am sure you didn't watch those matches at all!!

Higuain should do the Playmaking duty that Messi combine with scoring then you can compare!!

Someone is winning best players of all types of tournaments he has played for Argentina, but you are here comparing him with an Argentine Aiyegbeni....

How many Golden boot has he won in his careerfor club and country??

He is the real flop of the team..

You talk about 2016 penalty shoot out??

Tell me, what happened in 2015 Penalty shootout??

What is the difference between Copa America 2016 final penalty shoot and 2008 UCL Final penalty shootouts??
Go n rest.
Messi has 6 ballon d'or.
CR7 has 5.
We are saying CR7 too tried.
We didn't say he's better than Messi.
Pls u need to rest
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

So you mean the player won golden ball in the world cup wins balondor?

2010, Diego forlan won the golden ball, how come he didn't win balondor?

So how was messi in 2019 better than Ronaldo in 2018

Can you see the level of your stpdity and ignorance is 2nd to none.. lol keep making fun of yourself
World cup Golden ball is the reason why Diego Forlan was better than Cristiano in 2010 undecided

Forlan: 5th best player in the World

Cristiano: 6th best player in the World undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:

Shut up kiddo!!!

The first match in the 2002 World cup was between France and Senegal, it ended 1:0

The team you mentioned(American Samoan) never existed in the 2002 World cup!!

The worst team in 2002 World cup was Saudi Arabia!!!

You will pay me for this tutorial undecided

So this group stage never existed... lol... receive sense..

FIFA World Cup Qualification – Oceanian zone – Group 1
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

So this group stage never existed... lol... receive sense..

FIFA World Cup Qualification – Oceanian zone – Group 1

What is the meaning of qualifications??

Who is talking about qualifications here. .. Crsitiano has destroyed the essence of football.. A young fan like you don't know the difference between a real tournament and qualifications??

We are talking about the real tournament!!!

1958 World cup(Real tournament), a player scored 13 goals in a single world cup!!!!

What a pre-competitive era undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
World cup Golden ball is the reason why Diego Forlan was better than Cristiano in 2010 undecided

Ronaldo 5th best player in the world... You must be very sick in the head..

Let me tell you..

Since 2008, Ronaldo has never gone below 2nd best in the world to date.. was messi was dropped to 5th in 2018.. so don't just come here to spew nonsense.. even the so called world cup, Romaldo has more goals than your overrated player.. Messi..
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

Let me tell you..

Since 2008, Ronaldo has never gone below 2nd best in the world to date.. was messi was dropped to 5th in 2018.. so don't just come here to spew nonsense.. even the so called world cup, Romaldo has more goals than your overrated player.. Messi..

Forlan: 5th best player in the world

Cristiano: 6th best player in the world in 2010!!

Forlan outclassed him using the World cup Golden ball undecided

You are overestimating Cristiano grin

He came 6th in 2010 grin
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

Let me tell you..

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Blinji: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
ecolime:

MESSI WISHES HE COULD LEAVE BUT BARCELONA AND LALIGA CAN NEVER DREAM TO LET HIM GO.

HE IS ICON OF LA LIGA.

THEY CAN NEVER LET HIM GO.

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
If not you go chop bench.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Numerouno94(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2020
ThierryJay:
When the best talks, the good ones listen.

LM10 is the Michael Scofield of football. The most intelligent player ever to play the round leather game. Why so? He plays football like a game of chess. He is able to see 4 - 6 moves ahead of play at any point in time. When he starts the one-two pass 50 yards away from goal, everyone probably thinks it's just a harmless passage of play, except the GOAT. Six moves and perhaps seconds later, the net is bulging with the Goalkeeper wondering how it all ever happened. It's unbelievable, it's magic, it's Messi. Yet it's also just another day at the office for La Pulga Atomica. That's why he's the only player ever to be referred to as a PlayStation player, a cheat code.

Another evidence? To play with Messi well, you need to be intelligent as well. Players that are not smart will not make it in Messi's Barca. So when you play with Messi, he improves your overall intelligence as a player. That's what De Jong is talking about. And no, he's not ass-licking Messi.

fine analysis.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Mynightmare: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2020
stabilizer:

How old are you?
should be asking you that.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 5:58am On Jun 09, 2020
eni4real:

"Ballon d'or is the Nobel prize of Footballers"- Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019!!

"I deserve more Ballon d'or than Messi"- Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019

(After winning his 5th Ballon d'or). "I am the best player in history" - Cristiano Ronaldo in 2017

(After Messi won his 4th consecutive Ballon d'or), " I want to be like Messi, I hope I can win as many Ballon d'ors" -. Cristiano Ronaldo in 2013

(After winning his 2nd Ballon d'or in 2013), Cristiano was crying like a baby on the stage!!!

If Cristiano says Ballon d'or determine the best player in the world, who are you to disagree?? undecided

If winning balondor makes you the best player, how many does pele have?

How many did Maradona have...? can you see the level of your ignorance and retsrdness
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Myk1234: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2020
olisaEze:

Nicely said, thanks for not replying rudely as most NLders r often known to do.
Messi in my opinion is an incredibly talented individual, however Ronaldo is an embodiment of ceaseless hardwork. Although he might not necessarily be d team player Messi is, but is an example of how sheer determination & willpower can take u to the heights of whatever u set ur mind to accomplish.
However, I see ur point and respect ur view. Thanks
~
Wow! Love your maturity.

1 Like

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Dayodragon:

If winning balondor makes you the best player, how many does pele have?

How many did Maradona have...? can you see the level of your ignorance and retsrdness
Shut up kiddo!!!

Only Europeans were qualified for Ballon d'or between 1956 and 1995!!

Players from all continent became eligible for the Ballon d'or in 1995, which was won by George Weah that year!!

The only award that Maradona was qualified to win was the FIFA World best player award which was Introduced in 1990!!

But Maradona never won it!!!! There were players better than him from 1990 onwards!!!

Stop arguing with me .... You are a kid!!

And stop with all the insults!! You are too disrespectful!!!

You should be arguing with someone 10years younger than me!! Your experience is shallow for now!!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
eni4real:
Shut up kiddo!!!

Players from all continent became eligible for the Ballon d'or in 1995, which was won by George Weah that year!!

The only award that Maradona was qualified to win was the FIFA World best player award which was Introduced in 1990!!

But Maradona never won it!!!! There were players better than him from 1990 onwards!!!

You should be arguing with someone 10years younger than me!! Your experience is shallow for now!!!

Shut up slowpoke....

The original Ballon d'Or, also known as the European Footballer of the Year award, had been awarded by the French publication France Football
since 1956..

So how come it came out in 1995... lol... how many world best did pele and maradona win during their time.. sorry I'm done talking to an ignorant ful
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dayodragon:

Shut up slowpoke....

The original Ballon d'Or, also known as the European Footballer of the Year award, had been awarded by the French publication France Football
since 1956..

So how come it came out in 1995... lol... how many world best did pele and maradona win during their time.. sorry I'm done talking to an ignorant ful
Stop this Nonsense now!!
Your experience is shallow!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Jokerman(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
eni4real:

Golden ball and he still came fifth....why didn't he carry 1st, 2nd or 3rd??

1 Like

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Jokerman(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
eni4real:
Shut up kiddo!!!

Maradona FIFA century award >>>>> Messi ballondor + FIFA best
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jokerman:

Maradona FIFA century award >>>>> Messi ballondor + FIFA best
That is a Honorary award from Internet poll!!!

The FIFA century award was won by Pele!!

Pele is the player crowned as the 20th century GOAT by FIFA!!

Maradona won his own version of GOAT from a poll by fans and sycophants!!!

He couldn't win any FIFA world best player award!! An award introduced in 1990 for all players!!!

Was he that bad from 1990 onward??

Was he only at the top only for 4years??
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jokerman:

Golden ball and he still came fifth....why didn't he carry 1st, 2nd or 3rd??
His World cup Golden ball move his close to the best in the season..
He won't make top 10 without that World cup Golden ball..
If he won the UCL like Modric, he would definitely win the Ballon d'or!!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
eni4real:
Stop this Nonsense now!!
Your experience is shallow!!

Shut up.... you only know how to spew nonsense when you discover your ignorance...
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Dayodragon:

Shut up.... you only know how to spew nonsense when you discover your ignorance...
Go and play with your mate. Pls
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by dotedote: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
The hate in you didn't even allow you to reason well or better still, verify online before spewing this trash. You were so eager to look stewpeed. Now we've seen you. He has 6 Ballon d'Ors like NOBODY ELSE. So deal with it.

Dayodragon:

How many times did giggs renew his contract with wage increase?? you think messi is barca till before he enjoys football there.. lol.. it's becusse he's being tied with annual contract renewal... let barca renew his contract without wage increase then see what happens... Gold digger himself
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dayodragon:

Kiddo. Don't you have mentors in real life??
Leave me alone!!
Stop qouting me!! Your experience is shallow and you are too disrespectful for my liking!!

Go and play with your mate!!!

If you reply me, I will fry your comment with a report button undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) / Neymar Punches A Fan After Coupe De France Loss (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.