Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen (30951 Views)

Martinez: When Messi Speaks, Even Argentina's President Has To Shut Up! / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) / When Messi Score Chelsea For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
logon599:
I agree. He didn't win 6 Ballon D'ors just by being skillful alone. The world has seen an avalanche of equally skillful players come and go. But Messi and Ronaldo have managed to stay at the top consistently for that long because there are some other things they also know.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Nice house.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by ThierryJay: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
olisaEze:

I’m a Ronaldo fan, but I must admit that d picture painted with ur write-up is a pretty vivid one. U almost won me over! Don’t mess with that talent, you've got d gift of words.
However, y can’t ur Messi be ''chess’ing'' away games for country like he does for club? Abii his countrymen r not intelligent ni? grin

Thanks for the compliment. It's really appreciated.

However, I think you are being too harsh on Messi about his international exploits. He scored 9 goals in total at the World cup 2014 and Copa 2016 tournaments and was awarded the best player of the tournament at both competitions. That does not sound like a record of someone who does not perform for his national team, especially when you consider that his great rival has never won any individual best tournament player award which is a testament that the rival's relative success at the national front is more of collective effort (Eder comes to mind) than individual. At the INDIVIDUAL level, even at the national front, I can argue that Messi has been a better national team player than CR7 because he won two or three best player awards, which also demonstrates consistency, while CR7 has none. He took his team to the World cup final, although didn't win it. Doesn't mean he's a failure. I would suppose you wouldn't say Roberto Baggio is an Italian failure for failing to win USA 94, despite his very good performance at the Mundial.

And yes you are right, from 2013 there was a drop in intelligence level of Argentinian players around Messi (Higuaín, Lavezzi, & co), hence he had to labour more and more. It is sad, that the best period for Messi with Argentina should have been from 2009 - 2013, but those years were wasted for Messi in a way I cannot understand cos he had the sheer ability to bend matches to his will during this period. Take for instance World Cup 2010, Messi could have had 5 goals from his efforts, but was incredibly unlucky, other than against Germany when it all came crumbling apart.

I hope I've put in a bit of perspective,because Messi is often judged too harshly. Don't just jump on the bandwagon often bandied around by your fellow fans about Messi's international career.

2 Likes

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by LordShiva97(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

Let him try what RONALDO DID BY LEAVING CLUBS AND STILL THE BEST.. EVEN ORDINARY CHALLENGES MESSI IS FACING IN ARGENTINA HAS MADE HIM RETIRE 3X YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO LEAVE A CLUB TO ANOTHER CLUB AND STILL BE AT SUCH TOP FORM

You didn't understand my question or are you just slow?How is Cristiano Ronaldo more successful than Lionel Messi? Going to another club and remaining in top form doesn't make him more successful.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by DevCareer: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52923821
My guy cool

There is no better way to prepare yourself than to educate yourself. We can help you become part of the professionals with an internationally recognized certificate in HSE and improve your chances of gaining employment or promotion at your workplace.
Check this out:
https://clariongr.com/course/online-hse-level-1-2-3-course/?fbclid=IwAR0vP2O9269bSp0ndLgED3RGmlGq3pkYCTU4LkcQHZvjoELJMhXG3Q6Yeis
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by olisaEze(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
ThierryJay:

Thanks for the compliment. It's really appreciated.

However, I think you are being too harsh on Messi about his international exploits. He scored 9 goals in total at the World cup 2014 and Copa 2016 tournaments and was awarded the best player of the tournament at both competitions. That does not sound like a record of someone who does not perform for his national team, especially when you consider that his great rival has never won any individual best tournament player award which is a testament that the rival's relative success at the national front is more of collective effort (Eder comes to mind) than individual. At the INDIVIDUAL level, even at the national front, I can argue that Messi has been a better national team player than CR7 because he won two or three best player awards, which also demonstrates consistency, while CR7 has none. He took his team to the World cup final, although didn't win it. Doesn't mean he's a failure. I would suppose you wouldn't say Roberto Baggio is an Italian failure for failing to win USA 94, despite his very good performance at the Mundial.

And yes you are right, from 2013 there was a drop in intelligence level of Argentinian players around Messi (Higuaín, Lavezzi, & co), hence he had to labour more and more. It is sad, that the best period for Messi with Argentina should have been from 2009 - 2013, but those years were wasted for Messi in a way I cannot understand cos he had the sheer ability to bend matches to his will during this period. Take for instance World Cup 2010, Messi could have had 5 goals from his efforts, but was incredibly unlucky, other than against Germany when it all came crumbling apart.

I hope I've put in a bit of perspective,because Messi is often judged too harshly. Don't just jump on the bandwagon often bandied around by your fellow fans about Messi's international career.

Nicely said, thanks for not replying rudely as most NLders r often known to do.
Messi in my opinion is an incredibly talented individual, however Ronaldo is an embodiment of ceaseless hardwork. Although he might not necessarily be d team player Messi is, but is an example of how sheer determination & willpower can take u to the heights of whatever u set ur mind to accomplish.
However, I see ur point and respect ur view. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by ThierryJay: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
olisaEze:

Nicely said, thanks for not replying rudely as most NLders r often known to do.
Messi in my opinion is an incredibly talented individual, however Ronaldo is an embodiment of ceaseless hardwork. Although he might not necessarily be d team player Messi is, but is an example of how sheer determination & willpower can take u to the heights of whatever u set ur mind to accomplish.
However, I see ur point and respect ur view. Thanks

You're welcome bro. I recognize a gent when I see one smiley

I respect your view too. Ronaldo is Rambo while Messi is Scofield.

Personally, I'd stick with brains over brawns bro grin

1 Like

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by darediamond(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
stabilizer:

How old are you?
As Old as you are!!!

"How Old Are You?" Chai.....see kuesan!!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
He failed??

Didn't Argetina Aiyegbeni AKA Higuain, failed too??

What can a team achieve when you have such a dumb striker??
Below is the link to show Higuain's statistics.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/gonzalo-higuain
Higuain isn't a dumb striker. Messi & Argentina were just not good enough.
Even Nigeria no dey blame Yakubu Aiyegbeni.
I believe Higuain's was the one that entered Messi like spirit & made him loose a penalty in the Copa America finals of 2016.
You give baseless reasons to justify Messi.
With due respect to Messi. People like you ll keep tarnishing his legacy if you guys use him to belittle others. Not only CR7 but other world greats of his generation.
It's pure malice & hatred for you to belittle CR7 & keep screaming about how he won the 2013 FIFA player of the year award.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by stabilizer: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
darediamond:

As Old as you are!!!

"How Old Are You?" Chai.....see kuesan!!!

I'm sorry, that was what came to my mind because he sounded lost, immature and unintelligent. So disappointing when we were talking about messing and he jumped in by talking about Ronaldo... How on earth can we try to display an opposite character of how the world see us?
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Below is the link to show Higuain's statistics.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/gonzalo-higuain
Higuain isn't a dumb striker. Messi & Argentina were just not good enough.
Even Nigeria no dey blame Yakubu Aiyegbeni.
I believe Higuain's was the one that entered Messi like spirit & made him loose a penalty in the Copa America finals of 2016.
You give baseless reasons to justify Messi.
With due respect to Messi. People like you ll keep tarnishing his legacy if you guys use him to belittle others. Not only CR7 but other world greats of his generation.
It's pure malice & hatred for you to belittle CR7 & keep screaming about how he won the 2013 FIFA player of the year award.
Higuain statistics??

Do you know the meaning of a striker at all??

I am sure you didn't watch those matches at all!!

Higuain should do the Playmaking duty that Messi combine with scoring then you can compare!!

Someone is winning best players of all types of tournaments he has played for Argentina, but you are here comparing him with an Argentine Aiyegbeni....

How many Golden boot has he won in his careerfor club and country??

He is the real flop of the team..

You talk about 2016 penalty shoot out??

Tell me, what happened in 2015 Penalty shootout??

What is the difference between Copa America 2016 final penalty shoot and 2008 UCL Final penalty shootouts??
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Ronaldo that has already been destroyed by Modric??

Stop hiding Cristiano under Eder's and Bernaldo's masterclass!!!

Even VVD was rated higher than Cristiano in 2019 despite winning Bernaldo's UN League Trophy!!!

I thought I was arguing with a reasonable pesin not knowing is just a thing..

So tell us how modric deserved 2018 balondor and ronaldo doesn't?

And why messi deserves 2019 balondor, vvd doesn't... if your not an slowpoke with your reasoning.. who doesn't know Ronaldo was robbed in 2018, what did messi achieve individually in 2019 ronaldo didn't do x2 in 2018.. plz stop making fool of yourself..

You slowpoke talk about eder in euro 2016, how many goals did he score throughout d tournament... even Ronaldo finished as the 2nd highest goal scorer and 2nd most assist in same competition..

So you wanna tell us Gotze who scored winning goals in d world cup finals was better better than his teammates throughout d tournament.. can you even imagine the level of your illiteracy... 4k off....
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=eni4real post=90457636] Higuain statistics??

Do you know the meaning of a striker at all??

I am sure you didn't watch those matches at all!!

Higuain should do the Playmaking duty that Messi combine with scoring then you can compare!!

Someone is winning best players of all types of tournaments he has played for Argentina, but you are here comparing him with an Argentine Aiyegbeni....

How many Golden boot has he won in his careerfor club and country??

He is the real flop of the team..

You talk about 2016 penalty shoot out??

Tell me, what happened in 2015 Penalty shootout??

What is the difference between Copa America 2016 final penalty shoot and 2008 UCL Final penalty shootouts??

So pele is regarded as the best player in football history because he won balondor and golden boots more than anyone else?? do you even know the level of your stpdity..

So winning d most controversial football best player in the world cup tournament was d best thing to give to Argentines.. I can't stop laughing.. Let me make it clear to you... Argentina is a disgrace in messi's era.. take it or leave it.

Same way it would have happened to barca by not having xavi and Iniesta, I hope your overrated player wins an international honour again with out the duo... You think it's d routine laliga you rob games to win each season.. after youe clear robberies against PSG 1-6 UEFA CAN'T TAKE THE SHAME IN FAVOURING BARCA.. AND THEY STOPPED.. SO WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM TO DAY WITH YOUR DWARF AS CAPTAIN..LOL
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:

Why can't Cristiano try what Messi did??
Messi left South America since 13 years old!!

Cristiano should leave Europe and play elsewhere too!!

You think it's all about playing against eiber,malloca and other FEEDER TEAMS IN SPAIN.. Let him leave Spain.. same farmers league Ronaldo visited and netted more goals than his apps with 131 assists, who does better And he left with two goals against BARCA in super cup finals which he came of the bench and sent your dwarf home... lol..
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

You think it's all about playing against eiber,malloca and other FEEDER TEAMS IN SPAIN.. Let him leave Spain.. same farmers league Ronaldo visited and netted more goals than his apps with 131 assists, who does better And he left with two goals against BARCA in super cup finals which he came of the bench and sent your dwarf home... lol..

Are you sure about your comment??

Let me destroy that Eibar Myth quickly:

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Dayodragon post=90458088][/quote] Pele?? That 1950 and 1960's player??
Even Mustafi has a world cup undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
So he promised it in 2015??
When did he become the team's Captain??

when did Iniesta stopped being a full time player in the club?
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

I thought I was arguing with a reasonable pesin not knowing is just a thing..

So tell us how modric deserved 2018 balondor and ronaldo doesn't?

And why messi deserves 2019 balondor, vvd doesn't... if your not an slowpoke with your reasoning.. who doesn't know Ronaldo was robbed in 2018, what did messi achieve individually in 2019 ronaldo didn't do x2 in 2018.. plz stop making fool of yourself..

You slowpoke talk about eder in euro 2016, how many goals did he score throughout d tournament... even Ronaldo finished as the 2nd highest goal scorer and 2nd most assist in same competition..

So you wanna tell us Gotze who scored winning goals in d world cup finals was better better than his teammates throughout d tournament.. can you even imagine the level of your illiteracy... 4k off....
Modric outclassed Cristiano by winning the World cup Golden ball!!

Cristiano should win the World cup Golden ball and world best Playmaker first, then you can compare him with Modric in 2018!!

Remember, Modric vote is larger than Messi and Cristiano votes combined in 2018 Ballon d'or!!!

Modric proved himself outside the wall of Madrid, Cristiano could only score against a Coachless Spain undecided

And that is Cristiano best World cup??

Even Cavani is better in the same tournament grin
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

when did Iniesta stopped being a full time player in the club?
2018 grin
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Pele?? That 1950 and 1960's player??
Even Mustafi has a world cup undecided

So they weren't playing football Then?? How do you feel if another in the next generation says becuase they never witnessed messi and ronaldos era, for that their generation is better..

Why not tell FIFA who keep records they are senseless.. or why don't you alter their records by yourself.

Same south America teams who were overrated are yet to replicate the little form the had in this modern era..

When last did south America team win world cup??

Same Europe team beat your 5x world cup winners

7-1 Brazil

Argenina 0- 4 Germany.
So what's your lame point all about??
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

So they weren't playing football Then?? How do you feel if another in the next generation says becuase they never witnessed messi and ronaldos era, for that their generation is better..

Why not tell FIFA who keep records they are senseless.. or why don't you alter their records by yourself.

Same south America teams who were overrated are yet to replicate the little form the had in this modern era..

When last did south America team win world cup??

Same Europe team beat your 5x world cup winners

7-1 Brazil

Argenina 0- 4 Germany.
So what's your lame point all about??
Is it not the same 1950's when a player scored 13goals in a single World cup??

Take your pre-competitive era away from here undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
How many Ballon d'ors did Giggs win??
Has he ever been among the most marketable player in the World??

If Giggs had at least 3 Ballon d'ors or be among the most marketable player in the world for years, you will see his value rising everytime!!!

I bet he will renew his contract more frequently than Messi!!!

So winning balondor makes you a better player... imagine nonsense.. what do you have to say to zlatan plz stop spewing nonsense
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Is it not the same 1950's when a player scored 13goals in a single World cup??

Take your pre-competitive era away from here undecided

You must be very silly... That happened in 2001.. And never in Pele's era.. I hope you can see how you have tried so hard to prove yourself wrong... And it never end there.. d man holding most goals in the national team today also scored 11 goals in one match in 2002.. so what's your lame point all about
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

So winning balondor makes you a better player... imagine nonsense.. what do you have to say to zlatan plz stop spewing nonsense

"Ballon d'or is the Nobel prize of Footballers"- Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019!!

"I deserve more Ballon d'or than Messi"- Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019

(After winning his 5th Ballon d'or). "I am the best player in history" - Cristiano Ronaldo in 2017

(After Messi won his 4th consecutive Ballon d'or), " I want to be like Messi, I hope I can win as many Ballon d'ors" -. Cristiano Ronaldo in 2013

(After winning his 2nd Ballon d'or in 2013), Cristiano was crying like a baby on the stage!!!

If Cristiano says Ballon d'or determine the best player in the world, who are you to disagree?? undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
2018 grin

I'm glad your still laughing at yourseld becuase your obviously wrong..

Iniesta only left barca at 2018,but messi was handed such role as the 2nd captain in 2014/2015 after UCL finals which saw xavi left at the end of the season.. And Iniesta was never a full-time player barca back becusse of injuries.. which made messi handling arm band more often than Inieeta before he finally left
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

I'm glad your still laughing at yourseld becuase your obviously wrong..

Iniesta only left barca at 2018,but messi was handed such role as the 2nd captain in 2014/2015 after UCL finals which saw xavi left at the end of the season.. And Iniesta was never a full-time player barca back becusse of injuries.. which made messi handling arm band more often than Inieeta before he finally left
You are a confused Liar!!! Iniesta played in the 2018 World cup!!! How come he was unfit since 2015?? (Modric has really broken you Cristiano fanbase down... You are now manufacturing lies just to malign the GOAT of the Ballon d'ors grin)

Iniesta has always been the Captain of the Barcelona team..

Watch the match against Chelsea in 2018 again...
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:

"Ballon d'or is the Nobel prize of Footballers"- Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019!!

"I deserve more Ballon d'or than Messi"- Cristiano Ronaldo in 2019

(After winning his 5th Ballon d'or). "I am the best player in history" - Cristiano Ronaldo in 2017

(After Messi won his 4th consecutive Ballon d'or), " I want to be like Messi, I hope I can as many Ballon d'ors" -. Cristiano Ronaldo in 2013

(After winning his 2nd Ballon d'or in 2013), Cristiano was crying like a baby on the stage!!!

If Cristiano says Ballon d'or determine the best player in the world, who are you to disagree?? undecided

So was that why ronaldo was denied 2018 he obviously deserve in order not stay ahead of messi... lol... right now... Another balondor was denied against VVD... to make him stay ahead of ronaldo... silly fans of yours are ranting all over d net he's better...

So why was there no justice in 2018 but it was in 2019

If that's the case.. it means kaka, canavaro etc who won balondor by not being highest goal scorer but just their effort wouldn't have won it then... is that what you mean
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
You are a confused Liar!!! Iniesta played in the 2018 World cup!!! How come he was unfit since 2015?? (Modric has really broken you Cristiano fanbase down... You are now manufacturing lies just to malign the GOAT of the Ballon d'ors grin)

Iniesta has always been the Captain of the Barcelona team..

Watch the match against Chelsea in 2018 again...

I can see obviously you have English understanding deficiency.. sorry it's not your fault
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

You must be very silly... That happened in 2001.. And never in Pele's era.. I hope you can see how you have tried so hard to prove yourself wrong... And it never end there.. d man holding most goals in the national team today also scored 11 goals in one match in 2002.. so what's your lame point all about
Who is this liar with empty argument..??

Are you, are you normal?? You are lieing against Klose here... grin grin

Google "Just Fontaine in 1958 World cup"
He scored 13goals in 1 single world cup!!

Is that the era you want me to take serious?? undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

I can see obviously you have English understanding deficiency.. sorry it's not your fault

Come back here... Mr English

Google Iniesta vs Chelsea in 2018 UCL.. then we can talk!!!

Iniesta that even played in the 2018 World cup!!

Are you related to Lai Muhammed?? grin
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

So was that why ronaldo was denied 2018 he obviously deserve in order not stay ahead of messi... lol... right now... Another balondor was denied against VVD... to make him stay ahead of ronaldo... silly fans of yours are ranting all over d net he's better...

So why was there no justice in 2018 but it was in 2019

If that's the case.. it means kaka, canavaro etc who won balondor by not being highest goal scorer but just their effort wouldn't have won it then... is that what you mean

Modric outclassed Cristiano..

It is not Messi's fault!!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
eni4real:
Who is this liar with empty argument..??

Are you, are you normal?? You are lieing against Klose here... grin grin

Google "Just Fontaine in 1958 World cup"
He scored 13goals in 1 single world cup!!

Is that the era you want me to take serious?? undecided

No wonder you argue ignorantly...

FIFA WORLD CUP 2001 GROUP 1

Australia 31-0 American Samoa

Australia's Archie Thompson also broke the
record for most goals scored by a player in an international match by
scoring 13 goals..David Zdrilic , the scorer of eight goals in the
match, achieved the second highest number of goals in an international
match since World War I .

Can you see more than 8 goals was never scored by any player back then except in this modern era.. I'm done with your stupd and senseless arguments
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

No wonder you argue ignorantly...

FIFA WORLD CUP 2001 GROUP 1

Australia 31-0 American Samoa

Australia's Archie Thompson also broke the
record for most goals scored by a player in an international match by
scoring 13 goals..David Zdrilic , the scorer of eight goals in the
match, achieved the second highest number of goals in an international
match since World War I .

Can you see more than 8 goals was never scored by any player back then except in this modern era.. I'm done with your stupd and senseless arguments
Are you , are you normal??

There is no world cup in 2001 shocked shocked shocked shocked

World cup was hosted in 2002 by Korea/Japan

And the heaviest score was 8:0 Germany vs Saudii Arabia.. Klose scored just 3 undecided

You must pay me for this tutorial cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon / Aubameyang To Join Barcelona After Being Stripped Of Arsenal Captaincy / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.