Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen (30497 Views)

Martinez: When Messi Speaks, Even Argentina's President Has To Shut Up! / Barcelona Signs Frenkie De Jong From Ajax For £75m (Photos) / When Messi Score Chelsea For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Stale News!!

That news is at least 6 month old undecided
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Egoveen:
So you are telling me that you did not know that Ryan Giggs played "forever" @manchester united.......so so pathetic.

How many times did giggs renew his contract with wage increase?? you think messi is barca till before he enjoys football there.. lol.. it's becusse he's being tied with annual contract renewal... let barca renew his contract without wage increase then see what happens... Gold digger himself
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2020
LordShiva97:

How is Cristiano Ronaldo more successful?

Let him try what RONALDO DID BY LEAVING CLUBS AND STILL THE BEST.. EVEN ORDINARY CHALLENGES MESSI IS FACING IN ARGENTINA HAS MADE HIM RETIRE 3X YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO LEAVE A CLUB TO ANOTHER CLUB AND STILL BE AT SUCH TOP FORM
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Dayodragon: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2020
ThierryJay:
When the best talks, the good ones listen.

LM10 is the Michael Scofield of football. The most intelligent player ever to play the round leather game. Why so? He plays football like a game of chess. He is able to see 4 - 6 moves ahead of play at any point in time. When he starts the one-two pass 50 yards away from goal, everyone probably thinks it's just a harmless passage of play, except the GOAT. Six moves and perhaps seconds later, the net is bulging with the Goalkeeper wondering how it all ever happened. It's unbelievable, it's magic, it's Messi. Yet it's also just another day at the office for La Pulga Atomica. That's why he's the only player ever to be referred to as a PlayStation player, a cheat code.

Another evidence? To play with Messi well, you need to be intelligent as well. Players that are not smart will not make it in Messi's Barca. So when you play with Messi, he improves your overall intelligence as a player. That's what De Jong is talking about. And no, he's not ass-licking Messi.

He promised Barca champions league since 2015, and since then he has been disgraced so many times.. does that mean without xavi and Iniesta there won't be champions league honour in barca.. laughing in Chinese.. tell a player barca have not bought still same stories each season.. think of what barca would have been without the duo XAVI AND INIESTA . But they have a player who receives 5 players combined salary still can't lead them to it.. What a nonsense.. His Argentina's era is already over.. He's gonna retire again soon.

NEXT TIME WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU MESSI, MAKE IT RONALDO. NEVER GIVE UP.. UPON HOW BAD PORTUGAL SQUAD WERE STILL RONALDO NEVER RETIRED, HE KEPT ON FIGHTING.. TILL HE WON 2 TROPHIES WITH UNLIKE MESSI WHO HAS RETIRED 3X BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATION. HOW DO YOU NOW ENCOURAGE D LADS AS A CAPTAIN??
HE PREFER PLAYING AGAINST THOSE FEEDER TEAMS IN SPAIN

MALLOCA
GETAFE
EIBER
ETC.. THE OTHER DAY DURING NATIONAL TEAM,HE FAKED INJURY AND WENT BACK TO BARCA FOR TREATMENT. SAME WEEK.. HE PLAYED AGAINST ESPANOL... LOL...
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2020
logon599:
I agree. He didn't win 6 Ballon D'ors just by being skillful alone. The world has seen an avalanche of equally skillful players come and go. But Messi and Ronaldo have managed to stay at the top consistently for that long because there are some other things they also know.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

and after he has designed I'll help you build call/text/WhatsApp 07083571119
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by olisaEze(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
ThierryJay:
When the best talks, the good ones listen.

LM10 is the Michael Scofield of football. The most intelligent player ever to play the round leather game. Why so? He plays football like a game of chess. He is able to see 4 - 6 moves ahead of play at any point in time. When he starts the one-two pass 50 yards away from goal, everyone probably thinks it's just a harmless passage of play, except the GOAT. Six moves and perhaps seconds later, the net is bulging with the Goalkeeper wondering how it all ever happened. It's unbelievable, it's magic, it's Messi. Yet it's also just another day at the office for La Pulga Atomica. That's why he's the only player ever to be referred to as a PlayStation player, a cheat code.

Another evidence? To play with Messi well, you need to be intelligent as well. Players that are not smart will not make it in Messi's Barca. So when you play with Messi, he improves your overall intelligence as a player. That's what De Jong is talking about. And no, he's not ass-licking Messi.

I’m a Ronaldo fan, but I must admit that d picture painted with ur write-up is a pretty vivid one. U almost won me over! Don’t mess with that talent, you've got d gift of words.
However, y can’t ur Messi be ''chess’ing'' away games for country like he does for club? Abii his countrymen r not intelligent ni? grin

1 Like

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Holamilekan97(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Messi is the best.. Say no more. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by csamii: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2020
His advice made them bottle 3 goal lead twice.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Before nko, na dere Demi-god for Barca now
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by fergie001: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Where is Fergie001
Mtchewwwww....only in Campe Boy nah grin
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
post=90429834:
You listen to the Master when he talks most def......

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen! cheesy wink grin

Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink
How come he failed at 2 Copa America finals & the world cup.
Why didn't he win a sent trophy wt Argentina?
I respect Messi & Accord him as arguably the greatest. But for you to deliberately decimate CR7 is wickedness.
CR7 too is abinibi.
His abinibi yato si Messi's ability

Him winning a trophy with his country is a suite for u an noisemaker Messi fans.
You too argue with ur phone's touch screen
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Lovintus2(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
nanauju:
I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 2000
I'm in Kaduna. How can I get this?
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by uniqueboi1(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2020
olaboy33:
I still don't understand why one man will remain in a club forever.

Messi might or might not be better than Ronaldo, but the latter is more successful today because he break boundaries.

Go and ask Steven Gerrard
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Myk1234: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2020
Odogwu na football!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2020
NORSYK:
When you listen to him, you can only learn how to cowardly retire from internal football
How to insults referees mother.
How to blackmail Barcelona sporting director.
How to call your opponents a dunkey.
How to blame umptiti when Messi disappears in big games.
How to bottle a 3 goal leaad.
How to insult CONMEBOL because Messi failed to perform because there weren't Barcelona players to do the work for so that he'll take the glory.
How to frustrate others players out of Barcelona team, Coutinho and Griezmann can attest to it.
How to influence the referees to red card your opponent.
How to learn act of magic so that you will dissappear in a big game like Messi.
You will win 6 Ballon d'ors too!!
The most prestigious award of Footballers grin
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

No wonder he's yet to fulfil his promise since 2015... lol.... UCL WILL COME BACK TO BACK.. WE ARE STILL WAITING
So he promised it in 2015??

When did he become the team's Captain??
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

How many times did giggs renew his contract with wage increase?? you think messi is barca till before he enjoys football there.. lol.. it's becusse he's being tied with annual contract renewal... let barca renew his contract without wage increase then see what happens... Gold digger himself
How many Ballon d'ors did Giggs win??
Has he ever been among the most marketable player in the World??

If Giggs had at least 3 Ballon d'ors or be among the most marketable player in the world for years, you will see his value rising everytime!!!

I bet he will renew his contract more frequently than Messi!!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

Let him try what RONALDO DID BY LEAVING CLUBS AND STILL THE BEST.. EVEN ORDINARY CHALLENGES MESSI IS FACING IN ARGENTINA HAS MADE HIM RETIRE 3X YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO LEAVE A CLUB TO ANOTHER CLUB AND STILL BE AT SUCH TOP FORM
Why can't Cristiano try what Messi did??
Messi left South America since 13 years old!!

Cristiano should leave Europe and play elsewhere too!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Hahjascho(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Only for the smartest.

The success stories of MESSI & RONALDO are two templates that will continue to be pace setters to the whole world, even in many years to come.

grin

What I know is that, one is naturally gifted, creatively skillful and doesn't struggle before getting his results.

However, the other one speaks about the impact of hardwork beating talents, effects of consistency towards self development, self reflection, going extra miles in achieving some desired goals...e.t.c
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Dayodragon:

He promised Barca champions league since 2015, and since then he has been disgraced so many times.. does that mean without xavi and Iniesta there won't be champions league honour in barca.. laughing in Chinese.. tell a player barca have not bought still same stories each season.. think of what barca would have been without the duo XAVI AND INIESTA . But they have a player who receives 5 players combined salary still can't lead them to it.. What a nonsense.. His Argentina's era is already over.. He's gonna retire again soon.

NEXT TIME WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU MESSI, MAKE IT RONALDO. NEVER GIVE UP.. UPON HOW BAD PORTUGAL SQUAD WERE STILL RONALDO NEVER RETIRED, HE KEPT ON FIGHTING.. TILL HE WON 2 TROPHIES WITH UNLIKE MESSI WHO HAS RETIRED 3X BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATION. HOW DO YOU NOW ENCOURAGE D LADS AS A CAPTAIN??
HE PREFER PLAYING AGAINST THOSE FEEDER TEAMS IN SPAIN

MALLOCA
GETAFE
EIBER
ETC.. THE OTHER DAY DURING NATIONAL TEAM,HE FAKED INJURY AND WENT BACK TO BARCA FOR TREATMENT. SAME WEEK.. HE PLAYED AGAINST ESPANOL... LOL...
Ronaldo that has already been destroyed by Modric??

Stop hiding Cristiano under Eder's and Bernaldo's masterclass!!!

Even VVD was rated higher than Cristiano in 2019 despite winning Bernaldo's UN League Trophy!!!
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2020
olisaEze:

I’m a Ronaldo fan, but I must admit that d picture painted with ur write-up is a pretty vivid one. U almost won me over! Don’t mess with that talent, you've got d gift of words.
However, y can’t ur Messi be ''chess’ing'' away games for country like he does for club? Abii his countrymen r not intelligent ni? grin
So, that Argetina Aiyegbeni called Higuain, is intelligent??
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

How come he failed at 2 Copa America finals & the world cup.
Why didn't he win a sent trophy wt Argentina?
I respect Messi & Accord him as arguably the greatest. But for you to deliberately decimate CR7 is wickedness.
CR7 too is abinibi.
His abinibi yato si Messi's ability

Him winning a trophy with his country is a suite for u an noisemaker Messi fans.
You too argue with ur phone's touch screen
He failed??

Didn't Argetina Aiyegbeni AKA Higuain, failed too??

What can a team achieve when you have such a dumb striker??
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Slimpotter(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
olaboy33:

Messi might or might not be better than Ronaldo, but the latter is more successful today because he break boundaries.

Is it by force to go to another club?
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by nanauju(f): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lovintus2:

I'm in Kaduna. How can I get this?

It can be delivered to you through waybill. Please call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Danniey: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
AS PER GOD OF FOOTBALL.
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Proudlytips: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
oh
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Seunfretty: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
NORSYK:
When you listen to him, you can only learn how to cowardly retire from internal football
How to insults referees mother.
How to blackmail Barcelona sporting director.
How to call your opponents a dunkey.
How to blame umptiti when Messi disappears in big games.
How to bottle a 3 goal leaad.
How to insult CONMEBOL because Messi failed to perform because there weren't Barcelona players to do the work for so that he'll take the glory.
How to frustrate others players out of Barcelona team, Coutinho and Griezmann can attest to it.
How to influence the referees to red card your opponent.
How to learn act of magic so that you will dissappear in a big game like Messi.
....This doesn't make sense plss
Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by Seunfretty: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
When I see people saying so many funny things about messi influencing coaches and stuffs I just laff and wonder about how naive some pple can be....as we speak can u kindly pick out out player that possess a better technical ability than messi....even zidane and ronaldinho ain't....its one things to be talented and its another thing to be technically sound in football....players of this calibre see wat other players on the pitch dont see...and considering the fact that barca is filled with many intelligent and brilliant players....messi knows wat to do at any time with the ball...for a player to be able to play in virtually any place perfectly in the attacking and even been deployed deep in some cases to give vision ahead to the forward means his far ahead of any player in wat to mention in Europe....for a player to lead in ....dribbles....chance created....goals....assist....goal ratio...in a season and has been close to consistent in all this stats in years means he isn't anybody"s mate on the pitch....I could remember frank lampard was interviewed ones about messi and barca and he said one major thing I can't forget....he said..."When we play barca we try to get the ball from them and there's this boy that wen he plays u see his just ahead of every of u by some miles in everything" and that player was messi....

1 Like

Re: De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen by ozonetoy: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
olaboy33:

no crime in a woman remaining in her husband house till end of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiva N’Zigou Kills Mother In Spiritual Sacrifice, Sleeps With Aunt, Sister, Gay / Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) / Arthur To Be 13th Star To Play With Messi & CR7... How Do The Rest Compare Duo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.