Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis (15174 Views)

Court Orders PDP To Field Obaseki In Edo Primaries - Pictures / Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Top1gun:
See reasoning of a foolish Igbo.

So the trillion Orji Kalu stole no tire you

Trillion Theodore Orji stole no tire you

Billion wey Peter Obi stole no tire you.

Trilion wey Umahi stole no tire you

The uncountable billions stolen by Stella Oduah, Ekeweremadu Ikpeazu Ihedioha n the rest of the criminal gang of Igbos fraudsters never tire.

I'm not Igbo.........
Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by Charly68: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
The crisis is not as hot as Lagos own..the people should relax their mind until the party finish their abracadabra
Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by Proudlytips: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
oh
Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by drskyfly007(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Cyberterror:
Summoning NEC won't yield any positive result for Obaseki. Oshiomhole has many Governors, Senators and Reps on his side. Obaseki should have finished packing his load by now.
pls mention the many governors on his side..lol
Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by Top1gun: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
osydennyz:

I'm not Igbo.........
This only shows you are a bigger fool than I tot.
Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by masterflowx(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
post=90432069:
Edolites : Vote wisely for the man or woman you believe will change your life and the way you live.

Forget about party politics.

This is the only way all our states and nation at large can move forward.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Funny boy!
This is a classical and new dimension of wailing.
No worry, Edo people don hear u! tongue
See as e give that guy chop... "New dimension of Wailing". Gboss gbass grin grin grin
Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by masterflowx(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The rotten meat seller is back from Vacation or he probably just got subscription from one of the resident Zombies.

Meanwhile I can't wait for the disintegration & destruction of the demonic party.

Cc
Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Top1gun:

This only shows you are a bigger fool than I tot.
If speaking against corruption makes me a fool to you....so be it.... my guess should be you're one of the benefactors of corruption in this country....
PS: I'll advise you to check your life properly before reining insults on social media..... mention me again and watch your miserable body crumble to the dust before this week runs out

1 Like

Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by tot(f): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
osydennyz:

If speaking against corruption makes me a fool to you....so be it.... my guess should be you're one of the benefactors of corruption in this country....
PS: I'll advise you to check your life properly before reining insults on social media..... mention me again and watch your miserable body crumble to the dust before this week runs out

That guy is a nuisance best ignored.

2 Likes

Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by Top1gun: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Go crumble your father's body, as u see me so nothing 50 billion of your type can do to hurt me.

osydennyz:

Re: APC May Convene Emergency NEC Meeting Over Edo Primaries Crisis by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

That guy is a nuisance best ignored.
A big nuisance ma'am.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Avoiding The Lekki Incident Until The Facts Are Established / Ohanaeze Apologises For Not Providing Rallying Point During PDP, APC Primaries / Why The Nigerian Police Is So Ineffective: A Policeman Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.