Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians (456 Views)

Akwa Ibomites Cannibalizing Ijaws For Trying To Armwist Them To Take Over Easter / Four Feared Dead, As Ebonyi And Cross River Communities Clash (Picture & videos) / Akwa Ibomites Protest Against Illicit Oil Drilling In Uruan L.G.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by Ukoabasi: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, please disregard my English.
I am drawing your attention to what is happening in Cross River State to Akwa ibom students and lectures. Akwa ibom students and lectures working in the state are facing serious prejudice and victimization by the indigenes of the state on the bases that they are not from there. I and my friends were victimized by their indigenes, while schooling there, simply because according to them, that wasn't our state of origin. They are busy condemning the action of the Minneapolis policemen, when even they are doing similar things to their south south siblings. If you think its a lie, I have proof and much more...Just recently a woman married to a bonafide indigene of the state is about to loose her merit...
See the details below...
https://www-thisdaylive-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/07/again-cross-river-government-dares-njc/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisdaylive.com%2Findex.php%2F2020%2F06%2F07%2Fagain-cross-river-government-dares-njc%2F
Sometime ago, Akwa ibom indigenes were all sacked from Cross River State sectors on the bases of their origin not being from there, even Akwa ibom women who had been married to Cross Riverian men were also sacked.Our then Governor, Gov. God'swill Akpabio absolved most of them into the state sector.
You can verify this information, if you doubt it.
I want to ask you my respectable nairalanders, is this right?
Re: Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by Hunchogee: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Ukoabasi:
Hello Nairalanders, please disregard my English.
I am drawing your attention to what is happening in Cross River State to Akwa ibom students and lectures. Akwa ibom students and lectures working in the state are facing serious prejudice and victimization by the indigenes of the state on the bases that they are not from there. I and my friends were victimized by their indigenes, while schooling there, simply because according to them, that wasn't our state of origin. They are busy condemning the action of the Minneapolis policemen, when even they are doing similar things to their south south siblings. If you think its a lie, I have proof and much more...Just recently a woman married to a bonafide indigene of the state is about to loose her merit...
See the details below...
https://www-thisdaylive-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/07/again-cross-river-government-dares-njc/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thisdaylive.com%2Findex.php%2F2020%2F06%2F07%2Fagain-cross-river-government-dares-njc%2F
Sometime ago, Akwa ibom indigenes were all sacked from Cross River State sectors on the bases of their origin not being from there, even Akwa ibom women who had been married to Cross Riverian men were also sacked.Our then Governor, Gov. God'swill Akpabio absolved most of them into the state sector.
You can verify this information, if you doubt it.
I want to ask you my respectable nairalanders, is this right?

Why are you spreading fake rumour ... is it not that same akwa ibom am also living . If you had an experience with some people maybe due the kind of gang or behaviour you pull out ..you may be attack. Some months ago some people were attack in Kogi state become the were acting as if there were better than the indigene by calling their place and people poor to the face , no indigene will entertain names calling in their place . So relax every city or state in nigeria as is own problem ok. I was a victim to that in Lagos when I couldn't speak yoruba so relax ok.
Re: Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by Ekemeze: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by hedonistic: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Ekemeze:
That is why I hate it when "Akwacross" is mentioned.

Cross Riverians has always hated Akwa Ibomites. Wtf are you even doing there in such a dirty place? With 80% of the youth into cultism and crime?

Is it that bad?

I heard Calabar has long lost its glory. No longer the clean and peaceful delight of a city it once was. Seems Uyo is now far far better.
Re: Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by Ukoabasi: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Thank you so much for your opinion.
You call it fake abi?
Have you checked the news in the link I provided, Shebi its also a fake rumour?
I have Cross riverian friends who have attested to this fact and even go as far as accepting that their parents, uncles and Aunty's have warn them not to have anything to do with Akwa ibomites.
Oga, you are probably one of them.
Re: Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by Ekemeze: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by hedonistic: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ekemeze:

I don't want to exaggerate that is why I said 80%. most of them are forcefully initiated into cultism(reason I fled). They rest intentionally join the shit to avoid harrassment everyday.

What is the police doing about it:?

Who are they police? Na dem, same agbero and cultist be police.

Crazy. I suppose this is widespread in the highly populated 'ghetto areas'? Or could it be prevalent across the city?

All the feedback I'm getting is ruling Calabar out for me as a destination for my next hedonistic adventures.
Re: Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians by Ekemeze: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Killed A Senior Officer In Kogi And Abducted Others In River State / How Long Shall We Continue To Wear Face Mask? / “they Tore My Clothes, Pants, Took Us Into A Thick Forest”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.