Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

“they Tore My Clothes, Pants, Took Us Into A Thick Forest” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “they Tore My Clothes, Pants, Took Us Into A Thick Forest” (439 Views)

“we Killed Him With A Hammer And Buried Him In A Thick Forest With His Phone” / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“they Tore My Clothes, Pants, Took Us Into A Thick Forest” by thenewsadvocate: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
A 20-year-old woman, Chioma Dioke, has narrated how kidnappers ganged in raping her.

She added that they forced her elder brother to have sexual intercourse with her while they were in captivity.
Click to read more...
She added that they forced her elder brother to have sexual intercourse with her while they were in captivity.

(1) (Reply)

Police Prevent A Man From Committing Suicide Over N500K Bank Loan Debt / Talk Naira: Scam Forum Run By One Person Posing As Different People. / Nigerian Man Reveals He Sold Land, Car, Others To Fulfil Wife’s Dream Of Studyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.