Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

"Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection (27408 Views)

Man Carelessly Disposes His COVID-19 Protective Wear After Kyari's Burial / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by dantajay: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Coro is real my result came back positive yesterday. I was told that there is no space in the isolation centre in Lagos since my own is mild I should isolate my self at home. Guys becareful out there.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by stanliwise(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
MrCuteking:
By this time next year no one will be talking about corona virus again. Even now self the story done dey boring.
Boring until it hit your doorstep. God forbid sha.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by jaxxy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
2by40ft:
the moment you step outside of your house in this country, there's nothing like being cautious again. If you try hundred times to avoid contact people ll try 200 times to jam you. I jus give up

People don’t know Smtn a simple as wearing face mask and washing hands often when engaging with public places goes along way to reduce the likely spread of the virus.

It’s sad sm Nigerians want to see an Italy situation to believe the virus is in Nigeria.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by Openbusiness: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
MrCuteking:
By this time next year no one will be talking about corona virus again. Even now self the story done dey boring.
Na Mercedes virus go dey reign dah time grin
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by mindtricks: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
EastGold:
Eeyah sorry

Is Abia no longer inside the bible again

LAIMAOU! grin
You dey mind them all this highly high people?
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by GorkoDimo: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Who will give Abians KeLosine now? grin
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by apexx9556: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 4273248[/color]
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by mindtricks: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
No be this man dey smart dat time say corona no fil enter Abia say Abia na Nnmadi Coonu state?? I laugh in fufidle.

Make E no fear, Seyi Makinde, El-Rufai, Bala Mohammed, Atiku son, Chioma, Abba Kyari all of den recover na abi?

Wait wait o kyari no recover dat year o, Abeg make ona no mind me, na beans & Igbo wey I chop for morning dey do me like my guy in the pic below

grin Wetin you wan use all those bottles of drinks abi na sanitizers do?
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by Androidlic: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
oh
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by InvertedHammer: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
/
He can stay there for a year if he likes...

He ain't getting a dime from FGN.

/
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by MT: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
You better come out of audio covid 19 to continue your routine lootiny. Save us the drama.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
mindtricks:

Wetin you wan use all those bottles of drinks abi na sanitizers do?

I wan use am play small pikin play
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Stooopid governor
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by EdmundDantes(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
2by40ft:
the moment you step outside of your house in this country, there's nothing like being cautious again. If you try hundred times to avoid contact people ll try 200 times to jam you. I jus give up

Spot on. The thing tire man. People just behaving like zombies.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by MikeyOkeke: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
I hope Gov. Ikpeazu is being treated in the same isolation treatment Centre he built for Abia State. What is good for the goose should be good for the gander.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by EdmundDantes(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
jaxxy:

People don’t know Smtn a simple as wearing face mask and washing hands often when engaging with public places goes along way to reduce the likely spread of the virus.

It’s sad sm Nigerians want to see an Italy situation to believe the virus is in Nigeria.

They just don't care. Until the thing go red for the country, they won't do the needful.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by mindtricks: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

I wan use am play small pikin play

grin Ki Ki Ki!
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by mindtricks: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
EdmundDantes:

Spot on. The thing tire man. People just behaving like zombies.

What you give, you get.
That is how the leadership wants it.
They foisted ignorance on the people.
How else are they to respond?
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by GeneralPula: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lashist:
Covid19 is real sha but this werey governor that just took 27.4billion to fix roads suddenly don get covid19 after securing the bag cheesy grin..he didnt get it before securing money for the roads in abia but immediately after securing the bags of money grin...covid19 is real and cashout is also real abeg cheesy

Lol. You sabi their way. grin
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by kadiri3(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
FeliciaOja:
This is The Man That Said Coronavirus won't enter Abia State Because Its the only state in the Bible Now He is Shaking Like This.. grin grin
U bliv that he contact the virus?
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by kadiri3(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
bizzibodi:
How comes no governor has died of covid-19?
the are all liar
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by kadiri3(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This thing looks like it was staged. The more u look, the less u see.
yes is a stage oh
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by kadiri3(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
dantajay:
Coro is real my result came back positive yesterday. I was told that there is no space in the isolation centre in Lagos since my own is mild I should isolate my self at home. Guys becareful out there.
thunder strike u liar
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by kadiri3(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
jaxxy:

even in Italy is scam is all figure
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by sayso: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
HeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1354733/be-cautious-gov-ikpeazu-speaks-from-isolation-center-over-his-covid-19-infection/
somebody has less allocation in borno state building wonders.a gorvernor. Biafra people.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by bizzibodi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Farki:

https://www.cfr.org/blog/presidential-gatekeeper-and-confidant-abba-kyari-dies-covid-19

Do you want to volunteer your own state governor?
Do u so much love yur own guvnor?
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by Farki: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
bizzibodi:

Do u so much love yur own guvnor?

No but I know that if he does a good job it benefits everyone in the state.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by MrCuteking(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
Boring until it hit your doorstep. God forbid sha.

Why this kine prayer bros? Wetin I do you now?
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by Miracle1991: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
hizikin:
shocked shocked shocked

How can a sample be negative, only to test positive within 2 days!

This Corona issue seems unpredictable or is it the test kit or lab attendant?

Not funny at all.
window stage
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by EdmundDantes(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
mindtricks:

What you give, you get.
That is how the leadership wants it.
They foisted ignorance on the people.
How else are they to respond?

So, somebody is leading you and he is walking into a pit, you go follow am enter because he dey lead you? That the leadership is stupid doesn't necessarily mean the followers should be too. In this situation it is better to err on the part of caution whether or not the government is being sincere. We have seen the effect it has on better equipped countries than ours.
Re: "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
2by40ft:

What annoys me most is their refusal to obey "no handshakes" advice. But I still tell them till today that "no handshakes". Simple instruction!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Causes Of Excessive Menstrual Bleeding / Coronavirus: Death Toll In Africa Hits 700 As Cases Rise To 13,145 / Second Wave: Travels, School Reopening Caused COVID-19 Surge – PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.