Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek (49397 Views)

Best Of Majek Fashek Mix (majek Fashek Audio Tribute Mixtape) / #throwback:majek Fashek – Send Down The Rain / Who Know The Title Of Majek Fashek Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by ipobarecriminals: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
embarassed sleep well.what Dey sing nowadays are mad men tunes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by FreeMejoor1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by twilliamx(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
k
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Nemesis0147(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
no be small thing
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Segzy19: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Even abroad too abi. Seems u don't know about Make Fashek
kingkoboko:
Wat if Majek Fashek actually paid rainmakers 2make it rain weneva he performed his Send Down The Rain hit?

Hehehe...

But e dey possible o *winks*
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by apexx4984: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Ayo081(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nawa o grin
AmazingMOG:
God bless him and May his soul Rest In Peace.

I’m really happy he died a believer, Imagine he died Islamist? Hell fire would have been his portion.

You better repent now if you’re Islamist, atheist on this forum or hell will be your abode

NB: be very careful when replying Me I’m not your daily men of God you insults on this forum try that I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation.

If I be a man of God!

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Sleekmilan01(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Damn I was too young then when I first heard the song..

That send down the rain song really gave me a lot of goosebumps anytime I listen to it

4 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by hizikin(f): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Okay.
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by electhnd(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
everything in life has a beginning and an ending ...... rest on man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by TheGameYard(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Legend
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by GrifindorHouse(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ayo081:
Nawa o grin

Many are mad just few are roaming.... There's levels to his buffoonery.

2 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by deavicky(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
One of his friends told us he uses Juju...well might be true
possibly the cause of his downfall.
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
you talk shyt like a preacher
AmazingMOG:

I’m really happy he died a believer, Imagine he died Islamist? Hell fire would have been his portion.

You better repent now if you’re Islamist, atheist on this forum or hell will be your abode

NB: be very careful when replying Me I’m not your daily men of God you insults on this forum try that I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation.

If I be a man of God!

2 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by falcon01: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingkoboko:
Wat if Majek Fashek actually paid rainmakers 2make it rain weneva he performed his Send Down The Rain hit?

Hehehe...

But e dey possible o *winks*
it will makr sense fa
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by gassbee: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wao such a fine n healthy looking guy until he starting smoking his brains out

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Justiceleague1: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Evii: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
I don't think it was drugs that led to his death. He went into spiritualities. He couldn't keep the roles of which he sworn to. Music is spiritual.

4 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Twinkletwin: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
AmazingMOG:

If I be a man of God!
you don't know how lost you are until it's too late

3 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Justiceleague1: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Rip

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Justiceleague1: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Legend

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by apexx9295: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 2713985[/color]
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Holamilekan97(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Who's Majek Fashek?? Gonna be 27 this year so abeg think before you quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by apexx2143: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
[color=#] 3149134[/color]
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by omat20(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
And it still rained heavily on Tuesday June 2nd. The rain was pouring for more than 7hours with thunder too.

Majek had a supernatural power but sadly he never knew it. May his soul RIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by benflow7(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
AmazingMOG:

If I be a man of God!
Sir this is not a forum to rain hell or command fire to burn some people cos you are not of same faith; what is religion without a nation. Even

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by grandlexuz(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
H
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by kelvinunilag: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
You people should leave this talk of juju, do you know how many politician and business men do juju and they still live long, and he might be that he broke the rules if at all he was into spiritism, he was into drugs big time, you dont know that drug kills, a lot of celebrities are no more due to hard drugs, the ex wife confirmed it.
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by grandlexuz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
AmazingMOG:

If I be a man of God!

People like you make the verse "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven" alive.

You are just a fake parading with the name of God as the likes of you. Fake prophets everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by xtremecomedian(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Babawale01: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sleekmilan01:
Damn I was too young then when I first heard the song..

That send down the rain song really gave me a lot of goosebumps anytime I listen to it

Yeah I was quite young too then but I immediately fell in love with that song first time I listen to it.. We don't know much back then but that music video is still pretty fresh in my memorise. He wore a black jacket and was dancing with kids grin .
May God bless those artist back then.

I'm still looking for that Sunny Ade and Onyeka song though. It's a love song. The video they sweet my belle cheesy

And he get one drama we dey watch for 3pm on every Sunday afternoon that time wey ST SOAP and Laide Cream dey sponsor cheesy

R. I. P Majek

4 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by ComputerWiz007: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fashek was born in Benin City to an Edo Old Bendel State mother and a Ijesha father,(Osun State, Western Nigeria) but identifies with his Benin roots. Various translations of his name Fasheke (Ifa-kii-she-eke) include "high priest who does not lie", "powers of miracles" and "(system or medium of) divination does not lie" After his parents separated Fashek remained in Benin City with his mother, and soon joined the choir in his local Aladura church and learned to play the trumpet and guitar whilst composing songs for the Choir.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE" / 17 Amazing Quotes By Tupac Shakur About Moving On In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.