Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek (49392 Views)

Best Of Majek Fashek Mix (majek Fashek Audio Tribute Mixtape) / #throwback:majek Fashek – Send Down The Rain / Who Know The Title Of Majek Fashek Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by omoharry(f): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
nanauju:
I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 1800

Call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819

Location is Lagos
Stop bleaching ..it is not good.Be proud of who you are and stop encouraging young ladies to bleach their skin
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Sarbee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
I sweargod this man funny ehn, you dey wish hell fire of Islamist and atheist just because they don't have the same religion opinion as yours and you said anybody wey quote you, you go open hell fire for am.. naso Jesus do when he was preaching the gospel. soso fake man of man dey portray themselves as man of God.. sebi you don go hell and heaven and you don see people wey dey there, Mr seer. abeg wakaa. @ amazingmog
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by OMONGBALI: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Wasted life, wasted talent Mtcheew

Seriously.
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by meedx: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babawale01:

Yeah I was quite young too then but I immediately fell in love with that song first time I listen to it.. We don't know much back then but that music video is still pretty fresh in my memorise. He wore a black jacket and was dancing with kids grin .
May God bless those artist back then.

I'm still looking for that Sunny Ade and Onyeka song though. It's a love song. The video they sweet my belle cheesy

And he get one drama we dey watch for 3pm on every Sunday afternoon that time wey ST SOAP and Laide Cream dey sponsor cheesy

R. I. P Majek

Sunny Ade and Onyeka -
If you love me
You go wait for me
Wait for me
Make you plan with me

2 Likes

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Orion01(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
AiteeAitee:

OMG you noticed too?
Yes oh

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by nanauju(f): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
omoharry:
Stop bleaching ..it is not good.Be proud of who you are and stop encouraging young ladies to bleach their skin

Woow nice comment. Do you know u can actually create a topic on it and actually leave my comment the heck alone undecided
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Kayharry(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingkoboko:
Wat if Majek Fashek actually paid rainmakers 2make it rain weneva he performed his Send Down The Rain hit?

Hehehe...

But e dey possible o *winks*
the day he died it rain like mad are the rainmaker expecting him to die that same day .
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by PoshLines5: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=AmazingMOG post=90444648]God bless him and May his soul Rest In Peace.

I’m really happy he died a believer, Imagine he died Islamist? Hell fire would have been his portion.

You better repent now if you’re Islamist, atheist on this forum or hell will be your abode

NB: be very careful when replying Me I’m not your daily men of God you insults on this forum try that I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation.

If I be a man of God![/qu
Don't judge anybody,so you too won't be judged, you are not perfect. sad[quote author=AmazingMOG post=90444648]God bless him and May his soul Rest In Peace.

I’m really happy he died a believer, Imagine he died Islamist? Hell fire would have been his portion.

You better repent now if you’re Islamist, atheist on this forum or hell will be your abode

NB: be very careful when replying Me I’m not your daily men of God you insults on this forum try that I’ll open the gate of hell for you and your generation.

If I be a man of God![/qu
Don't judge anybody,so you too won't be judged, you are not perfect.
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by raquel97: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
FGonline:
cancer dey ooo

Lmao
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
nanauju:
I am happy when I see people with flawless skin, introducing YORI YORI this is for those who want to whiten very fast, it doesn't bleach, it lightens very fast giving u a fair and glowing skin, removes black spots, black heads, black knuckles, pimples and gradually fades stretch marks ❤️

RETAIL PRICE: 1800

Call or whatsapp on 070 6180 9819

Location is Lagos
call it lighting or bleaching all d same
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Caseless: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
AmazingMOG:
God bless him and May his soul Rest In Peace.

If I be a man of God!
fvck off!
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Olatara(f): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
Who else noticed the price of the newspaper? cheesy Good old dayz
1naira.
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Greatfullheart: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Roon9:
He attained really great heights at some point. I argued he wasn't even a Nigerian back then. This life is really funny.

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily
your number
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by nanauju(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
call it lighting or bleaching all d same

Ok sir/ma
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by omoharry(f): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2020
nanauju:

Woow nice comment. Do you know u can actually create a topic on it and actually leave my comment the heck alone undecided
stop bleaching .. love ur ebony skin and emancipate your self from mental slavery that makes you feel black is not beautiful. Use the cream all by urself if you wish to distroy ur skin.
I don't know why some black hate who they are .
Black is beautiful and bleaching is dangerous and harmful to the skin .
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by Mrkcee(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Majek was truly a legend. One of the best Africa has ever produced.
RIP to the Legend!
Re: The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek by nanauju(f): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
omoharry:
stop bleaching .. love ur ebony skin and emancipate your self from mental slavery that makes you feel black is not beautiful. Use the cream all by urself if you wish to distroy ur skin.
I don't know why some black hate who they are .
Black is beautiful and bleaching is dangerous and harmful to the skin .

Go and create a thread nne. All these rants will not put food on anybody's table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE" / 17 Amazing Quotes By Tupac Shakur About Moving On In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.