Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What I Learned From Watching Michelle Obama’s Documentary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What I Learned From Watching Michelle Obama’s Documentary (208 Views)

What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? / 5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned From Watching Michelle Obama’s Documentary by Theladysroom: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2020
When Michelle Obama’s memoir “Becoming” was released, we raved about it for months. You know how people like gist, or as some put it, insight into the life of such an acclaimed public figure. Imagine the buzz when people learned her biography now had a documentary. And that it was available on Netflix!! I don’t intend to spoil it for you, but just know this: In the documentary, she gives us more insight into her life as the first lady of the United States.

Here are the five lessons that stuck with me.
https://theladysroom.ng/what-i-learned-from-watching-michelle-obamas-documentary/

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start A Career As A Freelancer? These Tips Will Help You Get Started / Top 10 Freelancing Skills In Demand (2020) / Nigeria's First, Only Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.